The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

And so it did begin...

Go down 
+2
Rammstein
unrealistic.entity
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

And so it did begin... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:25 am

Riley growled angerly. Sky knew he hated being hugged "Fuck off." he said pushing Sky away then turning walking out the door slamming Jecht back into the wall behind him along the way. He headed towards his room and packed his things to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:58 am

Jecht had been walking down the hall-way towards the Head-Mistresses office when he saw an angry looking student speed walk past him. Jecht's hands were in his pockets, his eyes closed and his head tilted down as he walked; A bent cigarette hung loosely between his lips, small streams of smoke coming from the tip of it. He was always very relaxed despite what situation was at hand, he just didn't care enough about anything. Jecht was standing in the doorway the entire time the boy was yelling at her, his arms were crossed and his eyes were closed, inhaling drags from his cigarette as the boy spoke. He didn't like this kid, he seemed like a spoiled brat, but then again he thought that of nearly every kid. He let a soft chuckle pass his lips, letting the Head-Mistress and the boy know he was standing there..."The real world aint as pretty as you make it out to be kid..." He simply stated as he lazily looked up to Sky, waiting for some sort of lecture as to why he shouldn't smoke on school grounds...He never really listened anyway...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:44 am

Sky's lips curled, showing her teeth as she smirked. It was hard not to. She could smell her prized son from a mile away. She knew he was upset, and the kick to open her door proved it. Little did Riley know, she had left it closed over, not closed completely. As soon as he kicked open the door, she raised a hand so that it would slow the door down. Upon his enraged gesture of words, she laughed lightly and stood up. "Riley, if you would have opened the letter, it reads out loud to you," she said, simply moving around the desk to get closer to her child. "I know that you would rather move on with your life, but you have one more year here, can't you just tough it out? One more year. Come on, Riley," she said, pulling him in to a hug. She knew he disliked it, but she wasn't about to give up her chance of hugging her son. She barely ever got to. As she hugged him, she moved a hand over his hair and then released him. "Just one more year. I know you can tough it out," she said, taking a simple step backwards.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Riley walked down the hall towards Sky's office mumbling things under his breath until he kicked in the door. "What the fuck are you smoking?" He said throwing a letter on the desk. "I can't read that shit" He growled angrly. "I smelt your perfume on the letter and you better tell me right now that it does NOT say I'm stuck in this fucking place another god damn year." He was sick of this place, he hated it. All he wanted to do was go out and live life like a normal person, but his 'mother' would always find a way to keep him at the academy.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:50 pm

The soft morning light was pouring in through the big bay window that was positioned behind of a lovely mahogany desk. A relaxed chair with a cushioned seat and back was casting a shadow over part of the desk. A few simple papers and pens were strewn across the glossy surface. Amongst the papers and pens were a few notes tagged here and there. A roster sheet could be seen, as well as medical release forms for students. The other basic office supplies were placed upon the desk, making it look a little more used. The sound of soft foot falls were heard, filling the void of silence that was somewhat relaxed due to birds chirping their morning song. Clicking noises were also added to fill the void as the door knob to that certain office. In came a tall figure. All five feet, nine inches were carried in to the room. The woman's name was Sky Shadow. She was assigned as the second headmistress of the Academy in the Night. Her intelligence level, and the fact that she had been through so much helped her score the position. She walked into the office and moved herself to the chair. She sat down and crossed her legs. The black dress she wore accented her features. Pale flesh, vibrant green eyes, dark hair. She licked her painted lips, the red now a decorated with a glossy shine. She carefully started to move things around on her desk, settling in, finally, so that she could get the students enrolled without hassle.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And so it did begin...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: