The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Sitting out alone...again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:05 am

" I'm glad i met you Alex. " Kyumi feeling happy with where she is right now closed her eyes, her ears being all calm now. Kyumi kept hold of his hand, no intention of letting go just yet.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:55 am

Alex moved his head, trying to shake it to say no.
"No. It really isnt. You're the first friend I ever really made...."
Alex smiled gripping her hand tighter.
"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:52 am

Kyumi's mind moved from the tentacles. Just purely and simply on him now. " I didn't think making friends would be easy.. i suppose it isn't is it..? " Kyumi leaned her head on his gently.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:49 am

Alex smiled, wrapping his arm around her. He blushed and leaned his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:45 am

Kyumi just simply nodded, moving abit closer to him and smiled; her mind moving off that subject.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 am

Alex nodded, understanding she didnt wanna lak about it.
"Okay, I under stand."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:37 am

Kyumi, not really liking the thought of this simply shruged. " I don't know.. "
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:31 am

"Oh. I've had these tentacles, and the pods they pop out of for as long as I can remember....Why at Age eight? YOu'd think they'd start at around 10 because of puberty and such...."
Alex as confused but wanted to know, scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:26 am

Kyumi shook her head. " They popped up when i turned eight.. " this thought bringing back bad memories of her childhood. Kyumi kept hold of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:20 am

Alex took a deep breath and sighed as his tentacles layed on the ground. He still gripped her hand, smiling again.
"So were you born with your ears like I was with my tentacles?"
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:17 am

Kyumi kept her ears flicked back,still slightly scared about this. But being trust worthy to her first friend she tried to smile.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:15 am

Alex sighed. There wasnt much point in sucking his tentacles back in, so he just let them droop to the sdie and ground where they wpuldnt be a bother.He still held her hand and sat next to her, closely.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:09 am

Kyumi, still being in shock in all would shake every so slightly, not noticeable though. Kyumi nodded her head, understanding. Her eyes gleaming. " It's ok.. " Kyumi would glance to his back, unsure.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:05 am

Alex grabbed her hand again and look into her eyes.
"I'm sorry if i've startled you. I wasnt expecting my tentacles to pop out all of a sudden....I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:01 am

Kyumi;being scared but trustworthy to his words would step forward to him, sitting back down just out of her previous position. Kyumi didn't want to say anything, she was in shock,
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:59 am

Alex shook his head, getting rid of the pain. He turned look at her.
"I'm ok...please come back? I can control these things."
He patted the ground where she was sitting, wanting her back.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:53 am

Kyumi, being a odd girl would let go of his hand and scramble away, her ears pressed back against her skull and her eyes widened slightly; looking ver confused.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:51 am

Alex nodded.
"Yeah, Yeah..I'm Good-AGH!!!!"
The bulbs opened with the inhuman tearing noise the always made and his tentacles tore through his shirt.Odd, because they usually just slid down his back.Alex sughed, the pain receeding.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:45 am

Kyumi blinked quite blankly, starting to get worried. " Are you sure..? "
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:44 am

"Ugghh...Yeah...I think."
Alex winced, and his grip got very tight, due to pain. The tentacles coming out usually didnt hurt that much. MAybe theve grown since before?
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:41 am

" You okay? " Kyumi found this was her best conversation starter for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:39 am

"Uh-Ummmm...."
Alex was having trouble ,too. The bulbs on his back began to hurt a little as they swelled slowly, his tentacles ready to pop out soon.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:35 am

Kyumi smiled, shifting slighlty to be in a better position. " S-so " Kyumi felt herself stuttering again.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:34 am

Alex blushed also, and gripped a little tighter. He scooted over a bit closer to Kyumi.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 am

Kyumi blushed abit more, taking hold of his gently after he takes hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting out alone...again
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next