The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Sitting out alone...again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:22 am

"Y-yeeaaaaaaaaah?"
The tentacles only gave a little bit of slack, and that didnt help much.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:15 am

Kyumi would frown, hearing his deep breathing as she tried to step back, not sure if the tentacles would let her.." Alex..? "
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:14 am

Alex sighed, trying to catch air. He began breathing deeply to get as much air as possible.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:04 am

Kyumi smiled, just staying close to him; thats all she could do anyway. Kyumi leaned on his shoulder, thinking about what she said before, thinking. Am i am idiot..?
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:58 am

Kyumi's kiss gave him back a little bit of air, but he was still sort of dizzy. He smiled, burying his head into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:52 am

Kyumi looked at him, her eyes darting to his, kissing his lips lightly. Her breathing seemed fine as it were..anyway. She felt like kicking herself for even meantioning that..
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:47 am

Alex blushed, not sure what to make of the situation. All he could tell was that he was having a hard time breathing and was starting to get light headed.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:38 am

Kyumi frowned, even though it's how she felt she knew she shouldn't of said it. " N-Nevermind.. " She didn't know if this would partly change the subject. If was hard for her to say that though; she did love him..
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 am

Alex's eyes widened at that statement. He didnt expect that. It was hard for him to breathe, being practially tied to her.
"Y-yoooouuu do?"
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:30 am

Kyumi blinked, but she liked it. " I l-love you " she stutter alittle bit, feeling abit stupid now and not sure how he would respond.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:27 am

The tentacles, whether of Alex's or their own independent control, tightened as much as they could. The two appeared to be buckled together in their embrace...
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:15 am

Kyumi would much rather spend time with Alex then go to class to be honest. She nuzzled and cuddled into him, keeping holding of that kiss..
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:13 am

Alex also felt happy with her. She seemed to not feel bothered by his tentacles, which was good for him. His grip and the grip of his tentacles tightened on her as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:08 am

Kyumi thought she had fell in love, on her second or third day of school. She liked Alex, alot. Kyumi didn't mind the tentacles anymore, it was apart of someone she loved; was all good. She kissed him lightly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:05 am

Alex giggled again.
"Good...."
He pulled her in to kiss her, his tentacles still wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:57 am

Kyumi nodded, breathing abit heavily though. " Y-yeah.. x.x " She smiled at him, wanting him back closer though.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:50 am

Alex backed away from the kiss and stopped tickling her. He giggled again at her.
"Heh Heh, YOu Ok?"
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:39 am

Kyumi breathed sharply before he kissed her, coughing abit. " ow.. " Kyumi coughed again, attempting to shake it off or something.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:37 am

Alex giggled more as she was tickled. Seeing she couldnt breathe anymore, he leaned over to kiss her and put air back in her lungs.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:30 am

Kyumi couldn't breath anymore due to her laughter. She couldn't show it though,she just continued to wriggle in his arms, being tickled more..
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:27 am

"Ha-Ha!!!"
Alex giggled more as he kept going, using his other tentacles to tickle her in more ticklish places, such as her stomach and under arms.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 am

"N-N-no F-F-air! " Kyumi was loosing her breath again,wriggling around alot.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:45 am

Alex giggled as he tickled her. He reached his tentacles to her feet, using them to take of her shoes and tickle her there, too.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 am

Kyumi knew there was no way out of this so she just laughed; nothing much she could do. " NYUU! "
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:34 am

"Nuh-uh!!!"
Alex began tickling her into submission again, giggling himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting out alone...again   Sitting out alone...again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting out alone...again
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next