The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Alchemy, the Science of Life?

Go down 
+2
anttz111
VivaLaCult
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Alchemy, the Science of Life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:51 pm

"NO!" she shouted mostly to herself not wanting to get bad grade's. She felt icey coldness(sorry for bad grammar) run down her back and circulate just inside her sholder blade's, she then muttered somthing quickly in tongue and black feathered wing's shot out from her back and curled around her; though the wing's were quick they missed the rock and she exclaimed some very colourful word's to herself as the rock hit her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:48 am

LeiLani in her peaceful manner watched everything around her. easilt being abl to take control of all the rocks in the room she smirked and stopped the ricocheting rock and made it burst in to dust and float towards Luci the rock the somehow reformed and went zooming at her should already too close for her to stop it without using magi, or a talent.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:59 am

Luci thaught to herself for a moment befor lineing up some rock's and flicking them in different direction's causing them to ricochet around the room, she then slid under the desk to make sure she didn't get hit by her own rock's.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:56 am

Andrew caught the rock with his free hand and put it in his pocket, "Yes, you get a better grade for hitting students, and you skip my class if you hit me, now the point of this class is precision, I want you guys to practice the symbols frequently" he said pointing to the board with the many symbols. "However today, I have lab activity today." he said scratching his cheek.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:53 am

Luci flicked a small rock at the teacher her tongue poking out the side of her mouth with concentration. She then fired another one at kaiden her eye's a deep purple "what happen's if we hit someone again??? do i get good grades?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:24 am

"These rocks will take place all over the semester, if you need more, just let me know" he said as he placed his right hand on his desk and leaned against it, placing his foot on his opposite calf.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:19 am

Luci quickly picked up her pencil case and batted the rock away from her toward's kyumi "you'll have to be better than that!" she grinned a quite giggle passing through her lip's this is so much fun! i can't believe im actually doing this She eyed up the rest of the class watching carefully for more rock's.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:51 am

Lani smiled when she saw Kaiden use his telekinesis. she smirked and lifted the rock with her mind not moving a muscle. she then quickly sent it flying towards Luci, and smirked not sure as to where it would hit her exactly.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Luci grinned her eye's flickering to a flouresant yellow, this is gunna be so fun! i can't believe he's actually gunna allow this... She swept the room with her eye's now concentrating on the other student's around her. main target will be the girl's...the main people to pay attention to will be the guy's luci's thaught's planned out a clear strategy; she had to get the best grade's.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:13 am

Kyumi had blanked out now, not even noticeing that something was placed on her desk. She just stared out of the window, thinking about cookies at one point, Tacos another. Her ears stayed perked up and she went into a sort of loving trance as cookies went across her mind again. She swung her legs still for a couple of moments, then stopped.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:09 am

Andrew let a small curved smile pass his lips, but only for a second, "Yes, very good, that will come in handy in my class, things like that will happen often, by me and your fellow peers" he said passing out disk like stones to all his students, "I want you, whenever you feel it is needed to throw one and only one of these at a fellow classmate, if you are hit, your grade with suffer, if you hit someone then we will go over that when it actually happens. Also feel free to throw one at me anytime you feel it is needed, if you hit me, I will let you skip my class for the semester" he said with a small twinkle in his eye. "If I see a student, get angry because they are hit with a stone, you will be removed from my class.....forcefully" he said turning to his students, he rested both hand sin his pockets and paced the front of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:02 am

Kaiden stopped all of the objects with his telekinesis, doing so by lifting up his right hand and waving it naturally in front of him; his palm facing the objects. The objects all levitated in front of him, then were gently lowered to his own desk. Kaiden could quite literally sense the attack coming, like he were seeing it all in slow motion. "A test Sir?" He asked calmly, assuming that he was merely testing his students on something, Kaiden being the first subject.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:26 am

Kyumi was looking out of the window, just day dreaming. Her ears were perked up, the end of her tail flicking gently. She had her elbow proped up on the desk, leaning her head upon it as she swung her legs under the desk. She wasn't that tall, so she didn't quite reach the floor.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:09 am

"OK" Andrew said as he turned around to face his class, he pushed back the excess coat that was hanging in front of his pants and reached his human arm into one of his pockets and pulled out a small disk, Andrew pointed at Luci, "You are correct, equal balance is always needed, what happens to one thing must be replaced somewhere else, for something positive, there must be a negative. However alchemy is about speed, you must pull everything off quickly for it to be a successful art, you need good reflexes" Andrew said as he threw the small disk, a rock, at Kaiden's forehead, seeing how good his reflexes were.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:36 am

Luci would lean back in her chair letting it tilt back onto 2 leg's "nope, but its all about equal value or somthing right?" Her mother had talked about it once, she said it was dangerous and shouldn't be done..but she didn't have to know about this class.

Luci grinned to herself and looked at her teacher, hmmm she was right it is dangerous..but so's horse riding...and fighting, she hasn't complained about that She shook her head emerging from her thaughts and concentrating on class.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:29 am

Kaiden would examine his teacher, his personal appearance was different to say the very least. He was short and missing two limbs, they were replaced by metallic ones instead. This was rather interesting to Kaiden, he would have to ask him about that later. As his teacher asked the class his question, Kaiden would simply reply in his British accent. "Afraid not sir, but I am a swift learner." Kaiden was a respectful gentleman, he would treat his teachers with respect.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:49 am

Andrew waved everyone silent, for those who were talking, "Have any of you ever done alchemy before?" he asked the class as he erased some of the symbols on the board and scratching his human arm with his metal arm.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 am

Kyumi blinked, noticing Kaiden was talking to her again. " It's just really nice out there.. " She smiled, looking back to him. Kyumi was looking at the nature out there, spotting a really nice place to chill out on her own, maybe the few friends she had to come with her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 am

"Damn..." He muttered to himself, perhaps he should have stopped slacking off so much and read up on this class. He would follow Kyumi's eyes as they looked out the window, he grew curious as to why she was looking out there. What was out there? Perhaps she was just some one who day dreamed a lot..."Something catch your eye?" He would simply ask her, the class hadn't seemed to have picked up yet, so hopefully he wouldn't get into trouble.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:51 pm

Kyumi tilted her head as he spoke, her ears flicking back slightly as she leans closer to him; she didn't want to speak to loud. " I-I'm not really sure myself.. " Was her reply to the man, he looked quite tired, so she giggled abit. Then stopped her self, moving back into her position before glancing back out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:46 pm

He would look over to Kyumi, a smirk coming across his face as he would ask his question. "Sorry to ask, but do you know what the bloody hell this class is even about?" Kaiden had just seen the class number on his schedule, not really taking the time to read up on it or get to know what it was about. He had been too busy reading up on some of his books, then he slept in late this morning, everything had just been out of place for him.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 pm

Kyumi blinked, she now had someone sitting next to her; which was ok since he looked like a laid back type. " H-Hi " She said with abit of a stutter, but that was normal for her shy nature. Kyumi moved her bag from the desk to put it under her chair, she preffered it there because she could hold it inbetween her feet. She held a pencil in her hand; she preffered pencils because she always made mistakes. A pen lay on the top of the desk, next to a rubber and a sharpener; you never know when the pencil would break. Kyumi looked out of the window, then to look at Kaiden..
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Kaiden strolled into the room, unsure if he had been late or not. He was still very new to the school, so even if he was late the teacher might have cut him a break. He walked towards one of the desks, taking a seat by a beautiful lass named Kyumi. "Ello lass..." He said softly as he nodded to her, he was just getting use to his seat and this class. He put his folder down on his desk and flipped it open, a pen hung on his ear, just waiting to be used. He simply waited for something to happen, for some notes to take or something...He sat naturally, his right hand resting on his desk while his left rested on his thigh. His fingers would gently tap the desk, going in a quick order from smallest to largest. His eyes would slightly drift along the classroom, he didn't really know anyone, but that was to be expected...
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Luci jumped up and skipped to the back of room taking a seat in the corner, her smirk firm on her face "im finnished" She dropped her note pad on the table and then started to rumage through her rucksack. "i can see what kind'of grade's im going to get" she them shoved her pencil case on the desk next to her note pad.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:04 pm

Kyumi would move her paper to the edge of the desk, placing her right hand up slowly."I-I'm done. " She said with a quite shy voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemy, the Science of Life?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: