The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Alchemy, the Science of Life?

Go down 
+2
anttz111
VivaLaCult
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
anttz111

Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 am

Lei'Lani smirked at the teacher he wasnt bad after all. She always gave her best..so she wouldnt Let andrew down. she found this class interesting and if she was anything she was smart as a whip.. but not many expected it from her.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:23 am

Andrew picked up Lani's paper, "This is good, much better than most new alchemists, I will be keeping my eye on you." Andrew pulled out his golden pen and circled a few mistakes and handed back to her, "90" he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:21 am

Lani raised her hand and kept quiet.. this guy was different. but she didnt mind as of now. she would just do her work and shut up.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:55 am

"You" Andrew said to Luci, "Get up and sit down right now" he said not looking up from his desk, he stood and began collecting the papers. "Who is done?" he said scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:24 pm

Luci began to lean against the door tired of waiting. She took out her notepad and began to sketch the pentagram, she smiled to herself as she was quite good at art so her first attempt at drawing it wasnt bad. il have to look it up again on the internet and retry it later she then began to look at the rest of the class, "hmmm not many...good that means there will be less interuptions..."she mumbled to herseld whilst starting to slide down the door.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Kyumi glanced at the board, then out of the window. She nodded, a pencil appearing in her hand as she sketched it out roughly. Kyumi glanced at the new girl, a thought going through her head. She looks friendly..
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Allisen had been sitting in the back, staring off into space. She didn't like to force friendships and perferred to let people come to her. She took out a book about alchemy and flipped through the pages. She was never good at this subject but she hoped that would change. Shivering once, she would sigh looking at everyone in the classroom.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Luci walked into the classroom and smirked as she spotted the teacher "sir sorry im late i got lost...i was trying to find a computer with a printer" She stood by the door waiting to be shouted at or somthing. ooooh yeeeaaah! i cant believe i've got this teacher this is brilliant blackmail heaven! She grinned to herself and giggled slightly; blackmail alway's made her happy.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Lei'Lani loked at the picture studiously and carefully began drawing on a sheet of paper.. she kept drawin witha steady hand and finished after a few minuets. she looked back over at it and looked back at her drawing and added things she had missed.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:25 pm

A few students walked into the classroom as the bell rang, "Okay, anyone else is late" Andrew said standing from his sitting position on his desk, "Alchemy, the science of balance and equality, is about perfection, if the symbol isn't perfect your attempt will be futile" Andrew pointed at the pentagram drawn on the board, "Your first assignment is to draw that, I don't expect any of you to get it perfect on your first try I just want to see here you all stand" he said sitting in his brown leather chair.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Kyumi smiled sweetly. " Nice to meet you may i call you Lei? " Kyumi felt unsure with this,ready to call her by her full name if she wishes.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:07 pm

She smiled. "My name is Lei'Lani(Lay-Lani) Casanova" she said and smirked. she tapped her pencil in her desk and lookes at the girl whom seemed to be really shy.

Last edited by anttz111 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 am

Kyumi shook her head, moving out of the daydream she was about to fall into, looking back over at the girl. " K-Kyumi. " She said quite shyly, smiling though. " And yours? "
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:15 am

"whats your name?" Lei'Lani asked the girl and smirked. as he he curly thick hair fel from her head.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 am

Kyumi smiled to the other girl, but noticed she had looked away her face looked blank. Kyumi simply stayed sat in her seat, her attention drawing out of the window and into the courtyard, as if she had blanked out and is now daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:05 am

Lei'Lani read the paper and ran her fingers through her ahdn and set it down for now. she smirked when he said he didnt like it. Everyone was different and everone enjoyed different things. she sighed, and looked over at the other girl. Lani remained quiet and grabbed her purse to grab her pencil.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 am

Kyumi took the paper, reading it through before looking up at her teacher and nodding. " O-ok. " Was what Kyumi said, looking towards the other girl with her eyes glinting in the light slightly.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:58 am

Andrew shruged, he didn't really like it so far, but it paid good, "It's ok" he said as he handed her a piece of paper as well as the new girl. "Read that, and get famliar with it" he said, the piece of paper read:

RULES OF ALCHEMY:

1) Anything done with Alchemy has a reaction of equal proportions.

2) I hold the right to discipline my students in the way I see fit.

3) Once you are in my class you stay in my class and follow the rules I set up.

"Abid by those rules, and we will get along just fine" he said and looked back down at a different sheet of paper.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:55 am

Kyumi would walk in slowly, holding a small bag with various bits in. She would walk to the chair nearest the window, sitting down and looking to her teacher. " H-Hello " Kyumi said quite shyly, not sure on how well she will do in this class. Kyumi placed the bag under her chair, just by her feet.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:53 am

Lani smirked and got up and went to where he said she crossed her legs and began to sing to herself. "So How do you like this place? So far?" she asked and looked at him kindly.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:45 am

Andrew waved his hand when she said "hi", he looked up at her, and cleared his throat, he pointed to a desk in the front row, "Come on up here" he said as he removed his hat and threw it on the hat rack about 5 feet from him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 am

Lei'Lani walked in the first one. she held her book ti her chest and smiled politely to the teacher.."Hi." she said and sat down on the second row and bit on her pencil and played with her curly hair. She wasnt sure how she would do in this class but she would pay attention snf try her best. Hoping she didnt have any ignorant classmates she just for now focused on Andrew.

**Go look at her App Cult. Shes my newest Character. "Lei'Lani December Casanova"**
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:38 am

Andrew sat at his desk papers were scattered and he was rubbing his forehead, with his forefinger and thumb, he was waiting on his new students to arrive, he wasn't going to like this, he was a great teacher but hated teenagers, he had his fedora resting on his head, and his brown overcoat slung loosely over his shoulders, and around his arms, he wore his usual brown slacks, and he had a golden pen resting in his left hand, the board was covered in alchemic symbols such as a pentagram and other strange markings, alchemy was a lot like magic only stronger and contained more potential, however almost everything done in alchemy had a counter reaction, that was one of the most important rules to learn, his brown leather chair made a slight squeek as he rose to his feet and moved to the front of his desk where he took a seat, and twirled his pen on the tip of his finger, the door was open and class started in 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy, the Science of Life?   Alchemy, the Science of Life? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemy, the Science of Life?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: