The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
lost withing one's own track of thought I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
lost withing one's own track of thought I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
lost withing one's own track of thought I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
lost withing one's own track of thought I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
lost withing one's own track of thought I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
lost withing one's own track of thought I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
lost withing one's own track of thought I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
lost withing one's own track of thought I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
lost withing one's own track of thought I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

lost withing one's own track of thought

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

lost withing one's own track of thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost withing one's own track of thought   lost withing one's own track of thought I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:48 am

she chewed at her lip and let out a small sigh ,, she diant need to breath , but it made her fit in well , her eyes lingerd away from the pad for alot longer now her acid green eyes staring out of the window as she bagan to slip into a daydeam her face looked relaxed now as she began to get lost in her thoughts .
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

lost withing one's own track of thought Empty
PostSubject: lost withing one's own track of thought   lost withing one's own track of thought I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:35 am

she wonders in her acid green eyes sweeping the whole pace slowly . her footsetps are no hears but she heads directly for a windeow seat , she weaves gracefully through the chairs not a whisperd breath escapes her lips as she moves at ehr usual fast pace, her pale are reaxhes out for a chair as she reaches with widown and spinnign it through her fingers she places it directly infront of the winder , she then sits silently and pulls her legs up restng them on the windowcill , she reaches into her school bag and pulls out a blood red note book , her neko ears lay flat to her fair hair and her tail wraps around her as she opens the notebook and begins to write her ittalic writting flowing with no hesatation over the page , occasionaly her acid green eyes would flicker up to the winder her hand still in motion and then fall back towards the page .
Back to top Go down

lost withing one's own track of thought
Page 1 of 1