The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lost Souls

Go down 
+3
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Rammstein
Ember_Fangs
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:47 pm

[Post had been moved to the Cafe post there if you want to join us :]
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:39 am

Kaiden chuckled at her, he enjoyed her ramblings, they were cute. He took her words to heart, perhaps he had been to rough on the lad. He was being judgmental and he knew it, but you couldn't blame him, he was still getting use to things. The next time he saw Horril he would be sure to apologize and make friends with the bloke. Perhaps he would join them for dinner after all. "I'll be sure to remember that." He said with a smile, referring to her comment about the book. "I'll catch up with you later, see ya bird." He watched her walk away for a moment, being guilty of watching a little too long if you catch my drift. He shook his head from left to right, bringing his right hand up to rub his brows. "Damn it Kaiden, get your mind out of the gutter." He muttered softly to himself. He turned around and walked towards his dorm, he was going to put his book away then possibly join her and her friends.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:37 am

Ember stopped at the first slight of stairs to the boys dorms. This one man she could tolerate but LOADS of them? Ember went pale.
"Good...I mean...sorry for...it just...seemed you were really annoyed about what we were....sorry," she was struggling to make up for her idiocy now as she bushed her hair behind her ear carefully.
"Horril isn't that bad...bad past...like me really," Ember shrugged. "Just gotta give hima chance, he doesnt get on with guys that well really either so...well anyway as long as we're friends good," Ember smiled, deciding to end her ramble before she put her foot in her mouth.
"It was really nice to meet you, it's a good book you might need tissues at the end." Ember smiled warmly. "Oh! then read the last page after the author bio thingy backwards with it upside down, its another twist." Ember smiled and began walking away back to join Ally and Horril.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:28 am

Kaiden chuckled at her, she had been very straight forward, something he wouldn't have expected from the gal who was shivering in her shoes at the sight of him less than ten minutes ago. "Love. I never said I hated you, or your friends. I'm still getting use to this place, I'm new to the school and I'm not use to bein around so many blimey vamps." He sighed as they continued to walk side by side to his dorm. "To be honest I left because your friend Horril bothers me, something about the bloke just doesn't sit right with me..." He looked down at his book, she had been right, he truly wanted to continue reading it, but he decided against it. He would do that later.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:09 am

Ember rolls her eyes slightly and dug her hands in her jean pockets.
"I'm not that dumb...I know people have spread stuff about my past and stuff around the school and I've heard a few of the crap their making up but honestly...I don't...want to hurt anyone and I didn't mean to...Its just..." Ember bit her lip slightly. "Don't hate...us for what we ARE hate us because of WHO we are," Ember nodded, satisfied. "And you're not even done your book, your half way through it, I've never known anyone to stop reading at the good bit." She smiled slightly. She didn't know why he hated vampires but she didn't want a friendship ruined because of what she was, she didn't want to be vampire any much as he wanted her to be.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:04 am

Kaiden heard a voice call out to him, so he turned his head over his shoulder to see Ember running after him. Kaiden was surprised by her coming after him, he normally would have sensed that, but he hadn't really been paying attention. He smiled at her, she seemed like a very sweet girl. "Oh, it's nothing. I was just returning this bloody book." He had been playing it off very well, honestly he wasn't a fan of the blimey bloodsuckers, but this gal seemed alright.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 am

"I'll catch you two up later..." Ember was sure something was bothering Kaiden and she ran after him, her hair flowing behind him.
"Hey, hey wait," she fell into a walk beside him. "Whats up you seem...far away?" Ember hated people destressed but she didn't like prying on peoples personally business. She was here if he needed to talk to her that was all. She watched him slowly as her green eyes took in his tensed jaw. Was it that he didn't like Vampires? Or more the fact he didn't like Horril?
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:16 am

"oh. Ok." Allisen said and turned back around walking off to the cafeteria with Ember and Horril. "Let's go eat."

((i'll make a new topic in the cafeteria for us to use! let move the chat to there))
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:10 am

((>.>))

Kaiden had just finished his cigarette, flicking it away from himself. His book still remained in his left hand, he had grown tired of carrying it. He could just return to his dorm with his powers, but he didn't feel like it, he would just rather have walked. "Perhaps later, I have to return this book to my dorm." He would step of the wall and walk in the opposite direction, his dorm had been that way. He had wanted to go to dinner with them, but he shrugged it off, they seemed more interested in each other anyway. Kaiden guessed he didn't really fit in with the vampire crowd. He might join them later, but he hadn't decided yet...
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:59 am

Allisen would look very confused. She had no idea what was going on. "Well...that was weird..." She said, still trying to figure out what had happened. She had never experianced this kind of thing in her life. She walked with Ember and Horril. "Kaiden are you coming?" She would blink looking back.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:54 am

He nodded falling into step with Ember, now it was time to watch them eat what he could not eat. Though he was not going to say anything but "Agreed" aloud.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:53 am

Ember's eyes where filled with worry. The blood was mixed with sugar and secret ingrident Ember had discovered. Ally wouldn't want to feed for at least a month, maybe two by the feel of how much she did drink, maybe she wouldn't ever want it again.
"I think we should get something to eat guys, Ally you look wasted I want to introduce to to the British master peice - tea." Ember smiled jokingly, her converses scuffed the floor as she kept her arm around Ally's waist and walked with her until she was sure the girl could walk on her own again.

[[Don't worry Tibs it isn't lessons yet, just looking around Ill set up the class post tomorrow x]]
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:51 am

Lukas stood and moved closer to the commotion, he didn't really care, but it was better than sitting on the floor, he put his hand sin his back pocket as he arrived on the scene, biting his lip ring as usual.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: RE: Lost souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:50 am

Leah walked into the class, her hair was a little messier than usual but it suited her that way. She was about to apologise for being late until she saw the commotion. Everyone's attention was on the girl, Allisen. She relaxed slightly, looking around for a seat before the teacher would notice her. She was not in the mood to have some narky teacher yelling at her about punctuality, she'd had enough to last a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:47 am

"You were swooning and frowning over the guy in the class room,you back ot and fell unconcious." He yawned,no longer worried for the girl as she was awake and moving,much better than out like a ligh ton the ground.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:43 am

Allisen would blink a couple times, coughing as if she was choking on the blood. It was a bit weird going down her throat since she had not had it in so long. She let Ember help her stand up and then proceeded to lean against the wall. She was breathing heavily as if she had been running for three days straight.
"W-What..in the world..?" She gasped out the words. The dizzy feeling slowly faded from her mind. "What happened?" She was so confused. All she could remember was walking down the hall with Ember. Something had been worrying Allisen but she couldn't remember what.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:42 am

HE watched Ember and the girl who blacked out,certainly not what he had expected but Ember was there almost as fast as him,she was deffinetly part vampire given the fact that at that speed of movement it would of been a blur for any normal man.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:35 am

"ALLY!" Ember panicked and dropped beside the girl on the floor, picking up her limp form in her arms she thumbled for her vile in her back pocket, dipping a single drop into the girls open mouth she watched the blood run down the girls throat. Ember would know the sense of cool the blood provided. It awaked the vampires senses made them more alert and hopefully in Allys state it would wake her up. She watched the girl open her eyes as she stood up, still cradling her.
"Dear god, ally are you okay?" Ember was having a panic attack.

Last edited by Ember_Fangs on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling ><)
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:34 am

((Horril, we were too far away for you to be able to catch her perfectly like that...You aren't the Flash and you didn't see it coming...That's so fake...))

Kaiden's eyes suddenly popped open as he sensed one of his friends in danger, Allisen to be exact. He pulled his right arm up, holding it about a foot from his chest, his palm flat and his hand inverted. He caught her with an energy barrier, using it like a soft bed for her to fall upon. "What was that about?" He muttered to himself, assuming it was lack of blood or something like that.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:22 am

Allisen nodded having heard Ember even though she was still at the door, having not walked in. She bit her lip motioning for Ember to come back so they could leave.
"Umm we should get back to Horril and Kaiden before they kill eachother." She said making up an excuse. She just felt really light headed and dizzy. Something about the boy in the classroom had her natious. She felt like she was about to pass out. Once Ember walked out she walked with her back to the boys. The dizzyness was getting worse and she couldn't see straight. At that moment Allisen collapsed on the floor, blacking out.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:15 am

HE yawned leaning on the wall,waiting for the girls to come out of the class room,he didn't want them getting in trouble as then he would have no-one to hang with that he truely trusted, usualy he didn't trust anyone but these girls seemed very trust worthy.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:13 am

Ember didn't like the mans Aura either. He gave her the creeps and she was deffinatly going to stay as far away from him as she could. Being terrified of men as it was this man made her want to bolt. She took an uneasy step back and flickered to the front of the classroom in the blink of an eye. She shivered and sighed at the boys fighting outside. The two male friends she had made didn't like each other. She rubbed her bare arm.
Lost Souls Adriana-lima

She picked up a book carefully, looking through it. This woman had taste in what they were going to be learning about as she smiled.
"Looks like we're going to be learning about some really cool stuff this term. We better go now before Miss comes in, apparently she's cool but I dont wanna get on the wrong side of her"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:03 am

((Gah sorry,I hadn't even realised I was doing it ...))
Walking out into the corridor Horril scowled to himself,he really needed to rein himself in again,this was NOT how he normaly acted,since he arrived here a change had come over him,he was being sullen,even reactive to body posture.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:02 am

((Horril, stop fucking reacting upon Kaiden's thoughts of you before I bitch slap you. Only react to his WORDS and ACTIONS.))

Kaiden watched the group walk away from him, standing still and deciding to lean against the wall instead, kicking his right leg up against it while his left one remained on the ground. "Go on ahead, I'll wait 'ere for you." He needed a damn smoke, he hadn't had one in quite sometime. He closed his eyes and sense the area around him, no one had been around. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and gently shook it, causing a single cigarette to come out of the top. He then pulled out his lighter and lit it, inhaling a drag from it, it had been extremely satisfying, ending the crave to his addiction for now. He had to smoke it quickly to avoid being caught, and just to be safe he kept sensing the area to make sure no one had been coming.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:54 am

Allisen nodded smiling. The boy in the classroom looked bored and strangely threatening. She shivered once. But not because she was afraid...it was something else..
"This is great Ember. Now we can have some extra time in the morning." She smiled uneasily stepping away from the door. She didn't know how, considering she had never seen anyone else's but...somehow she had seen that boy's aura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Souls
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: