The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
On her own.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
On her own.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
On her own.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
On her own.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
On her own.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
On her own.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
On her own.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
On her own.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

On her own..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:35 am

Hailie's bright green eyes returned to look at the sky, she looked to where he had pointed too. "Yes I see it." Then she smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:33 am

Kaiden's eyes moved to where she had pointed to, viewing the 'bird' with interest, it was indeed beautiful. "It is indeed." His eyes would look around the sky for an interesting shape, seeing a few interesting shapes. He saw a guitar, a pot leaf, and a cigarette; maybe the things you saw in the clouds weren't actually there, just a picture of things you thought of you painted in your head, just made to believe they were there, then again, it's just a thought. "I see a guitar, it's not exactly perfect, but it's there." He pointed up to it with his right arm.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:19 am

Lissi smiled,and returned her gaze to the sky again. Her bright green eyes fixed, working out shapes and forms the clouds made.
"I see..animals and beautiful forms as such." She raised her right arm, pointing out a perticular cloud she liked. "Like that one shows a bird to me, graceful and full of beauty."
The cloud shaped like a bird looked like it was in midflight, it's wings spread out as it would look like it was flying.
She then looked to Kaiden again, smiling sweetly. "What do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:12 am

Kaiden would close his eyes as he stretched out his back on the ground, relaxing and getting comfortable. He would open them back up and look the sky, seeing many different shapes in the clouds. He would softly speak to her, as to not disturb her. "What do you see when you look up to the sky?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:18 am

Hailie turned her head to look at him.
"It's okay..bit hard though." She shuffled her head around, trying to get comfier. Her bright green eyes still locked on the bright blue sky. She watched as the sun shon beautifully over the lake a few metres away, creating a lovely reflection of the sun in the water.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 pm

Kaiden could almost literally sense that she had been uncomfortable, it was natural for his powers to pick up on things like that. Kaiden would calmly speak as he looked up to the clouds, his eyes never leaving the view of the sky. "Comfortable?" His voice sounded kind and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:51 am

Hailie smiled, still looking at the clouds as she layed down, her soft chocolate brown locks acting as a cushion, even though it still wasn't that comfy.
"Your right.. It does.."
She looked at the sky still, watching as the birds gracefully fly through the air.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:41 am

Kaiden would slide from his sitting position to a lying one. His hands would come together, his fingers interlocking with one another as they went to the back of his head, serving as a make shift pillow. He looked up to the clouds and enjoyed them, he loved both night time and day time, though he had to admit he was a bigger fan of the night. It had been far more relaxing. He would softly speak to her, his eyes not leaving the clouds as he did so. "It looks better if you lay down..."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:11 am

"Yes, It's lovely." She giggled slightly, wondering whether to tell him abou her little hobby when she was younger. Brown waves tumbeled down her back, blowing softly in the little wind there was. Her bright green eyes looking straight up at the beautiful bright blue sky. Her favourite type of day though was night. She loved how the stars sparkled beautifully, and the reflection in the lake from the moon and stars.
When everyone was asleep she used to sometimes brave spreading her pure black wings as glide along the sky. She loved the feel of the wind brushing through her long chocolate brown locks, and she could always see better at night.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:05 am

Kaiden would watch her as her eyes drifted to the sky, something seemed to be on her mind, but just wasn't sure of what. Or maybe she was just enjoying the nice day, who knew? He wasn't a mind reader. His eyes would follow hers, drifting to the sky as well. He had already noticed how nice it was out, but never really took the time to truly soak it in. He would look around the sky, checking out all the different shapes of the clouds. "Beautiful, Isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:16 pm

"Ah, I see." Hailie couldn't really say that Mothers were naggy as she'd never really known her mother, she'd left when she was only little. She only had a few memories of her, and she never stopped wondering what her Mother was like. She wished that she had stayed. She liked to think that her Mother was kind and caring but she didn't know for sure, and she never would.
Hailie could tell that what he was telling her wasn't the full story. Something about his eyes told her that, he wasn't lying, just not telling her the full story. She wasn't going to push him to tell her though, she wasn't that sort of person and she'd had that done to her before and she felt intimadated and she really didn't like it. Maybe he was afraid she would laugh at him or think he was crazy or something, but Hailie would never do that, especially not with the background she has.
She looked up at the sky, it truely was a lovely day, the sun was shinning beautifully and there were hardly any cloulds in sight, but the ones she saw we all different shapes. When she was younger she loved to just lay there and try to make shapes out of the clouds, as weird as it may seem.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:23 am

Kaiden ran both of his hands through his hair, making them stop at the back of his head, crossing over one another and just relaxing there as he leaned against the tree. He would look up at the sky, taking in the beautiful day, the clouds were a nice white, the sky had been evenly mixed between the snow white and the blue. "Hmm, Well I did it as a favor to my mother." He would then look towards her, his blue gray eyes meeting her beautiful green ones yet again. "She wouldn't stop bugging me to go, so out of respect for her I caved and went." There was a lot more to the story, a lot more he just wasn't willing to reveal.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Hailie smiled, and giggled slightly. She folded her wings back into her back as she sat down against the tree with him again.
"So how did you get here?" She asked, turning her head to look at him.
Resting her back gently against the tree once again. She layed her legs out infront of her, and crossed them over. She was wearing black jeans and a green tank top, just low enough to show a little of her clevage, as it hang perfectly over her curves. She moved her hair to one side again, as it tumbled down one side of her neck, falling beautifully to her waist.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:46 am

Kaiden watched her attentively, it was very interesting to him. He rose his right hand up to rub the hair on his jaw, something he usually did when thinking or observing. It had been the first time he had seen a humanoid with wings, or even fly. It seemed like a fairy tale to him. He found her flying to be graceful and elegant, she looked beautiful as she flew around. He would give a warm smile to her as she landed before him. "You truly are an angel." He was still sitting, looking up at her as she spoke, from this point of view, she seemed like an angel descending from the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:02 am

"Off cause."
Hailie's wings were itching to have a fly around, and now seemed like the perfect moment. She spread her pure black wings out fully and shot into the air, her wings were flapping gracefully as she fly around in the sky.
Her long chocolate brown hair trailing down her back, blowing softly in the wind created. Her bright green eyes kept on Kaidens as flew elegantly threw the sky.
She hadn't had a good fly around in ages, as she couldn't, not in open air for anyone to see, they'd think she was weird. But at the Academy she felt at home, lots of other species like hers here, she knew she wouldn't be called weird by having wings.
After a couple of minutes or so she headed for the ground, flying quickly towards it, closing her wings as she landed silently and gracefully on the ground back where she started. She gave Kaiden a smile as she landed.

Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:49 am

Kaiden watched her with great interest, her black wings really caught his eyes, he preferred them over the white ones by far. He would smile at her, he wanted to see her wings in action, he wanted to see her fly. "Can you fly for me?" He uttered in his Brit accent.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:37 am

Hailie blushed, wow he actually believed her. She looked to him and smiled.
"Off cause."
She stood up slowly and turned around, showing him here pure black beautiful wings, they were fluttering gracefully, not as much as she'd fly away, just so he could look at them.
She was gratefully he believed her, she thought he'd think she was crazy. He was the first person she had told about her story, and she wasn't intending on telling everyone here. She didn 't want everyone knowing as they might make fun of her or think she was really weird.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:30 am

Kaiden listened to her story, it was a little far-fetched and unreal to him, especially since he had been an atheist, but strangely he believed her. Why she would make up such a story? It just didn't make sense, it had to be the truth, no matter how odd it seemed. He would bring his right hand up to his jaw, scratching the stubbles of hair there as he listened to her. Once she finished he would kindly speak up. "Interesting, a little odd, but interesting none the less, so you're an angel? That would explain your flawless beauty. May I see your wings?" He truly found her story interesting, a fallen angel was standing right before him, that was definitely new to him.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:45 am

Hailie smiled lightly, then she suddenly froze. What if he thought she was weird when she said where she was from? What if he thought she was a kid making up stories? Hailie bit her lip before answer his question..
"Well..erm..Im from Heaven." She whispered, then feeling silly afterwards she decided to explain more.."I was an angel you see, and well, my father was murdered by a guy called Lucifer, so iI banished him, only reaslising I had to banish my self from Heaven too, so as I fell I turned into an Archangel." She turned her head to look at her pure black wings. "And my wings turned Black as I fell." Hailie emmediately looked to the floor again, knowing he would probably think she was making all this up, and she wondered if she should of told him all that.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:35 am

A soft chuckle escaped Kaiden's lips, she had been new to the school just like him, but she had been a little newer by a few days. "Just enjoying a nice read, this spot is rather relaxing. I'm new here as well, so don't feel bad lass." He said with a polite smile, nudging her gently with his elbow. "So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:18 am

Hailie blushed, no one had ever called her pretty before. She found herself smiling slightly as she replyed..
"Im just looking around at the area, I've only just arrived here at the school and I just thought i'd check it out." She smiled slightly to him, even less shyly than she had before. She was getting to know this man, and he seemed.. nice.
"What brings you out here?" She returned the question with a slight smile, she wanted to make friends here, and she figured smiling was one way to do so.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:40 am

Kaiden just relaxed, one knee kicked up while the other remained flat on the ground, his arms resting on each separate knee. He noticed some hair falling into her eyes, the same hair she had been trying to keep out of it. He would do what he thought was the kind gentleman thing to do, he used his telekinesis to gently move her hair out of the way, continuing to use his powers to keep the hair out of her face. He then acted as if he didn't even do anything, just continuing to exchange small talk. "So why's a pretty gal like you out 'ere on this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:27 am

Hailie looked up from the floor and turned to Kaiden.
"Im well thankyou." She smiled softly, but shyly, but she was relaxed a little bit, getting better at every word she was saying.
She rested her back against the tree behind her, and moved her long chocolate brown hair to the side, so it fell down once side of her neck, tumbeling in waves. Her bright green eyes were on him as she moved her fringe from her face, when it fell over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:13 am

Kaiden softly chuckled at her, noticing her shyness, a lot of girls around here seemed to be that way. It didn't bother Kaiden, if anything it was nice, because when she finally does accept him, he would know she would be a true friend. He would reach up with his free hand to scratch the stubbles of hair on his jaw, a habit of his. As he did this he would speak in his British accent. "It's the truth, no need to be shy lass." He would smile at her, taking his hand off of his chin and letting it fall back to his thigh to rest. He looked around for a quick moment before looking back to her, it had been a nice day out and he was sitting here with a pretty girl, so why wouldn't he be doing well? "I'm doing rather well, and you?
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:04 am

Hailie smiled slightly. The smile being sweet and shy. She looked away after he'd told her her eyes were mesmerising. No one had ever told her that before, and she felt her cheeks heat up a soft pink colour.
"No..no..tha..thankyou.". She still looked to the floor, unable to look at him at that moment. She hoped that she would stop blushing if she started a conversation, so she tryed..
"How are you?" She asked shyly. She thought he'd propably think she was perfectic and walk away at that moment, that was what people usally did when they started talking to her and noticed she was shy. But it wasn't her fault, and she didn't trust people like she used to, they had to earn her trust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On her own.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On her own..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: