The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

On her own..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

On her own.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:39 pm

Kaiden would give her a warm and welcoming smile as she gave her name, it had been a beautiful one at that. Her eyes really stuck out, they were mesmerizing to him. Kaiden's blue-gray eyes would meet her acid green optics. He picked up on her nervousness, unsure of why she was that way. Maybe he had come on to strong, or maybe she was just a shy person, it didn't matter, hopefully she would warm up to him. He would shake her hand with a firm grip, letting go after a few moments and returning his right hand to his thigh. "Hailie, That's a nice name. Did anyone ever tell you that your eyes are mesmerizing?" He said in his Brit accent, he most likely sounded like he was hitting on her, but it was just an honest compliment.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Hailie sensed someone walk towards her, so she picked up her i-pod, from the floor, and hit the paused button. She watched as he walked towards towards her, sitting down next to her. Hailie looked at his hand, then realised he wanted her to shake it. Haile stretched her right hand out and shook his.
"H...hello Kaiden...my name's H...Hailie.". She hadn't met anyone here, or even talked to them as a matter of fact, so she didn't know what people were like in this school.
Hailie leaned the back again the tree behind her, and turned her head to face him. Her bright green eyes looked even brighter in the beautiful sunlight. As her long chocolate brown hair tumbled down her back in waves, blowing gently in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:45 am

Kaiden had been in the forested area of the courtyard, relaxing against a tree and enjoying a nice read. He was standing with his arms crossed, his right hand laying flat like a podium holding his book. The wind softly brushed against his somewhat short hair, gently pushing it along with it. It had been a very nice day out, a perfect one to enjoy a book out here. He suddenly sensed another person enter the area, which was odd to him since most people strayed away from this area. He closed his book and held it at his side as he walked towards this person; memorizing the exact page and word he had left off on. He quickly found this person, it was a girl, a beautiful gal at that. He ran his left hand through his hair before walking over to her and taking a seat beside her, he would transfer the book to his left hand before extending his right hand to her, holding it there as if he were expecting a handshake. "The name's Kaiden, and you?" A thick British accent laced through out his words, he had been a true Brit his whole life.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: On her own..   On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Hailie walked into the courtyard, her head down,her the bright green eyes looking at her feet. Her goldern brown hair blowing softly in the gentle breeze, her side fringe falling into her face.
Hailie was new to this academy, she only arrived just now, and hadn't even chosen her doorm yet. But she wanted to go for a walk first, so she wouldn't get so lost around the massive school.
She hadn't made any friends yet, and doubted she would. She was use to being alone,wondering the earth after she banished someone from heaven, not realising she had to banish herself. So that wasn't new to her.
She sat under a big oak tree somewhere in the forest. Laying her chin on her kne's and wrapping her arms around her legs. She was wearing jeans and a stylish top, that was green,matching her eyes,and it fell to her the higher part of her thigh.
She got out her I-Pod from her black shoulder bag she was wearing, that was draped across her body.
She still had hold of her suitcase in her right hand as she let go of it and layed it beside her. It was starting to hurt her hand, as it was quite heavy.
Her gracefully black wings were folded into her back as she leaned against the tree behind her. She wondered if anyone was near her, or if she was completely alone as she fiddled with her ipod putting on:Bullet For My Valentine-Tears dont fall.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On her own..   On her own.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On her own..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: