The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic   Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:26 am

Name:Kilbren Blackthorne.
Nickname(Optional): Thorne.
Race/Species: Human Warlock.
Sexual Orientation:Bi
Hometown: Never had a set home.

Eyes: Amber, with a ring of silver around the rim.
Hair: Shaven close to his scalp
Body: Toned and Muscled, has a cresent moon shaped burn mark on his chest.
Face: Ruggedly handsome and attractive, has a small scar in his hairline.
Height:5 ft 8"
Weight: 12 stone.

Personality.
Light and easy going. Kilbren enjoy's teaching what he has learn to other's making the lesson's exciting and both challenging and frightening at the same time. Kilbren may seem a little daunting but once his student's get to know him, they will learn he is pleased to help and alway's ready with a kind word, or a stern one when his temper is roused.

Background.
Kilbren was born to Silrion Blackthorne, and his young wife Melisande. Silrion was a member of a strange knightly order, an order of battle mages, sworn to fight and oppose the darkness. Growing up Kilbren decided that living amongst this order was not for him, he yearned to teach..to share what he had learnt and was often found reciting some new fact to his friend's among the other student's. Learning quickly Kilbren soon surpassed the other student's and was brought before the elder mage. Having been tried and tested Kilbren was awarded with his staff and star medallion and made journeyman brother of the order of the fighting star. Leaving the Castle fastness..Kilbren was found to teach various hedge wizard's and mages to control their gift's and use them wisely.

Having a vast knowledge of defensive and offensive spell's, warding and counter warding. As well as the martial practises and weaponry. Kilbren happened upon the academy and though to try his luck as a teacher here.

Appearance.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Vladen on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed Picture link, edited later)
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Your application.   Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:33 am

You're going to have to make him a warlock or something, an elf isn't suited to DA. Also, he can't teach martial arts, that is already taken by Jecht.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Your application.   Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 am

Approved, but I want good long posts as a teacher. :]
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic   Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 am

OMG THAT IS A SCIENCE TEACHER AT MY SCHOOL IN RL THAT PICCY I SWEAR IT IS MR CATHRO!
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic   Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kilbren Blackthorne. General Magic/Science of Magic
Page 1 of 1