The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Elixer: Teacher for Magic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxLunarEclipse

xxLunarEclipse

Elixer: Teacher for Magic Empty
PostSubject: Elixer: Teacher for Magic   Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:38 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Elixer Eclipse
Nickname(Optional): Mr. Eclipse (Student use) Elix/Eli (Teacher and Staff use)
Race/Species: Pyro Vampire
Sexual Orientation: Gay. (Woohoo!)
Hometown: Violemia.

{Physical}
Eyes: Piercing Gold.
Hair: Black.
Body: Tanned skin. (Unlike most vampires.)
Face: Beauty.~<3
Height: 5'11
Weight: 153 lbs.

{Personality}
Mysterious. Elixer Eclipse is very mysterious. He has a serious attitude and very, very psychotic on the inside. He even sometimes shows it on the outside. (Oh yeah. xD )

{Background}
Ever since he was a mere child, he was a genius. He went to a human school for some time and skipped three grades during his school-life. After learning all he can, he traveled out of Violemia, a small town that borders a tiny piece of the Pacific Ocean in California. (Made-up.) He left his sister, Daphne; his mother, Celeste; and his father, Dyliro to see the rest of the world. After a long time, maybe fifty years or so, he turned a bit psychotic. He thought he was a wizard, so he studied magic and studied some more until there was nothing he didn't know. To gain the books and other things was expensive, which gave him his reputation as a thief and a murderer. He stole many, many books to study from, and killed all who was in his way to get them. He doesn't feed often, and he loves to learn more, but nothing surprises him, nothing is there about magic that he doesn't know. But, if he does come across a such thing, he would investigate and most likely try to keep the information for himself. After a bit, he came across this school. By the mysterious name, he was interested.
{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by xxLunarEclipse on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -.- Blah.)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Elixer: Teacher for Magic   Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:40 am

I'm going to start saying no to vampires after this app, you are good there.

Other than that the back ground needs work, why don't they know his past, explain that.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Elixer   Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:42 am

Luna.. My darling. XD You need more background. >.>
I do love him though. XD
Back to top Go down
xxLunarEclipse

xxLunarEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Elixer: Teacher for Magic   Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:53 am

Ah, I thought so. Okay. xD
Back to top Go down
xxLunarEclipse

xxLunarEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Elixer: Teacher for Magic   Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:09 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Elixer: Teacher for Magic   Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:32 pm

I don't care what Unreal says, this application is NOT ready to be approved. Elaborate on your personality. Your background skips out on a lot of parts of your life, what were you doing during those times? If you are going to be old, you need to have a longer back ground, elaborate more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elixer: Teacher for Magic   Elixer: Teacher for Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elixer: Teacher for Magic
Page 1 of 1