The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Street Dance...Maria's style.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:02 am

He watched them dancing from the door way,he could appreciate the appeal of such a jerky bolted style of dacing for the more modern,but he much rathered the fliud grace you get from the traditional style of dancing.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:39 am

Ember practised with Danni as Maria talked them through the steps, telling them to be fluent and to loosen up so it didn't look like they where copying it off of a tape.
"Thats it, loosen up, become one with your surroundings," Maria spoke softly, nodding and adjusting their postures now and then.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:42 pm

“Sounds good “ she nods going through it in her head and then they practice a few times to get the flow right and make sure each move is in time with the beat.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:36 pm

"I was thinking as you're on my shoulders if you could flip down me and then we could do a double forward roll, you could flip over my shoulders then i could back flip trhough your legs then we go back into the main dance?"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:14 pm

She looks down at Ember and smiles , “your good” she said earnestly , what do you want to do for the ending?” she looked curious as to Embers ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Ember did her solo, back flipping back to join Danni and automatically picking her up and placing her on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Does my solo starting with a slow back flip and then breaking into popping she then does a bit of floor work before running and flipping of ember eager to see her skill .
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Ember laughed softly, nodding it was an okay.
"My Twin does it to me all the time don't worry," she grinned. "So shall we try this? You come out of the flip when you do it so lets try it..." Ember said linning up so dannin could flip off of her then go into her solo
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:28 pm

She grins at ember , “ that sounds wonderful” she said ecstatic only just realised what she had confessed to . She covered her mouth and hoped that ember would think she had said it aloud rather then thought it .
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Ember was more of a break dancer, always into the male parts so she gussed it would be good if they made a story out of it so she decided she would be Dannis tag partner. She would set danni down, tripple flip over her while she was on the floor, land on her feet before spinning onto her hands then onto her head to her shoulders before back rolling, picking danni up as they could to a double team thing.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:20 pm

She grinned extremely exited in her head she had already began to compose a solo for herself , it would start with the slow motion back flip and then explode into body popping ending in a high flip aided by ember to make it impressively high and that way it could be like she was tagging ember in , she didn’t know yet what ember wanted to do but she knew it would be good she seemed talented.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Maria blinked and grinned.
"Great so we don't have to waist time with the whole lets take it step by step now. Okay class next section!"

And they worked like that for the entire lesson, working through each step then going trhough the wholre routine, only moving on when both of her students had caught up and new it perfectly. She added in a few tip snad how to move to make it look more gracefull. They had done most of it by the time of the end of the lesson. The had learn't the group ones with Danni flipping over Ember a few times and Ember flipping over Danni to. The pair were brilliant together and Maria loved them both dearly; this was why she had become a teacher.

"Right now each of you are going to have a solo okay?" So let's think of some solos for you two.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:13 pm

She instantly puts on music to help her relax and get a beat .She started with 3 simultaneous back flips landing with a dubble twist in her last back flip she then goes back into a crab and slowly brings her legs over like a slow motion back flip before twisting in mid air and landing in a freeze , she freezes for 5 seconds before sweeping her leg under her but pushing herself up and landing on the non-moving foot she gets up and runs for a stable wall , she then runs up it back flipping and she lands and falls forwards and does the worm before flipping onto her back and kicking her legs into the air spinning herself on her back folding her arms in to add speed , she jumps up with ease and stands still her eyes fixed on the teacher , she thought over each move thinking of at least one improvement each.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:05 pm

"Of course," Maria smiled, nodding to ember who moved out of the way. "Mats for the moment deary, I don't want to take any people to the hospital on my first lesson" Maria smiled and stood back watching her eager student - she was deffinatly going to be top of the class.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:04 pm

She chuckled doing the simple forward roll with ease and then looked to the teacher pleadingly “ can I have one chance to show you the extent of what I can do ? “ her acid green eyes sparkled with intensity and yearning.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Ember skipped over to Danni, she had done these flips before and she was stronger as a base to start with for Danni. She lined arms with maria either side of danni, holding her waist.
"Right Danni I want you to do a simple forward roll for me, me and Ember will keep you upright," Maria nodded to Ember who tensed up, ready to mold the air if it went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 pm

She grins , this was the part she loved most , in no other style of dance could you back flip like you would in street and walked to the mat’s scooping 3 up and handing them out she placed her own on the floor and stood watching.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Maria smiled, looking up at Danni and nodding, they both seemed to have got it.
"Right good, now we're going to see who can do flips and stuff so if you get out the mats and we'll get sorted."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:49 pm

She grins popping parts of her body as she watches and nodding to the music occasionally anticipating a step and doing it with the teacher. Dannielle had always loved dance every genre , she couldn’t help liking it as she was quite talented at it and picked up any routine easily , she was naturally graceful and had a good posture but was able to get into street as it was less strict then any other genre she had come across apart from contemporary of corse .
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:33 pm

He slipped out the door,relieved Ember didn't seem to care,and slouched against the wall outside as it began to rain,swiftly putting his jacket hood up he yawned,and stay against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Ember didn't care if Horril left, this was her class not his and Maria and her were good friends.

Maria shook her head then put on the track.
"This is what we're going to be learning," Maria began, showing them the first part of the dance:

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAqGrlySrTE <-- first part of this]
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:24 pm

He winced and began edging toward the door,hoping Ember wouldn't notice.Street dancing,he could dance ballroom and the like but street dance in his eyes was random jerky movements with no grace.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:34 pm

She sweeps a strand of fair hair of her face and behind her right ear listening intently exited about the term and her dance she pulled on her top slightly making it recover her toned stomach. Her acid green eyes were locked on the teacher, she grinned at the thought of making up her own dance as she had done this several times before and she knew she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:30 am

Maria took them through a whole routine, copying and learning the routine, adding a step maybe two onto the sequence before doing it all over again. After they had done 10 minutes of this warm up she stopped the music and jiggled about slightly.
"Welcome to Dance Class, my names Maria and I'm looking forward to learning all of yours. This term we're going to be learning Street dancing moves then you as a group are going to make your own dance rountine and preform it."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:26 am

He sighs,giving in an djoining them with a groan,he should be off assisting a teacher,but Ember being Ember managed to get him here,he followed the sequence with his old deadly grace and speed,almost moving like a blur through the studio. this was not his kind of dancing,he knew that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Dance...Maria's style.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: