The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Street Dance...Maria's style.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:23 am

Maria smiled then squated in time to the music, "1,2,3 and rise and down 1,2,3 and rise." She did that four times then went back to jogging before repeating it again then adding on a side step to the left, crossing her leg over the other, steeping back then back tot he right and crossing her leg over that way to whilst moving her arms.
"Make sure you keep those arms moving!" She frowned at Horril who was slacking. "Come on!" She went back to jogging. "Okay next we're going to do all of that then do the box step like this." She completly what she had done before then stepped forward with her left foot then right then back again, doing that four times. "And again." She did the box step again witht he class. "now all of the sequence so far."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:18 am

She stood to the left behind the teacher and instaly became a mirror image ,unable to stop herself counting the beats in the music and noddng her head slightly but trying hard to hide it she smiled. Her top rose slightly exposing more of her tonned dancer/fighter stomec.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 am

He gloured at Ember,a soft hin tin his eyes,sh ehad brought him here when he was meant to be keeping eyes on her,she had needed a leson away from being taught and the like,so she had dragged him here.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:11 am

Ember bounced in in her own combats, this pair green and a pale yellow vest top that was to small so it came up eveytime she moved. This was the lsson the girls got hot and sweaty and moved in positions guys would gawp at.

Maria was already putting in the next CD.
"Right kids! Find a space and lets get going!" Maria smiled, standing at the front of the class, facing them, starting off with a jog first. She watched as Ember lined up ready and began copying her, smiling and nodding for the others to join in.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:08 am

she walks in in black baggy trousers and a black tank top that shows a small strip of her tonned stomec , her long fair hair is already tied in a messy bun and her step is smooth and gracefull , she had been watching and nodding to the beat and had already picked up the simple rutine within the one showing. She smiles warmly at the other people in the room and nods casually, she is a little early ,eager to start one of her favorate lessons.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 am

HE was forced into the dance studio by a bunch of giggling Juniours followed by ember he supposed he deserved this,it was her revenge for him carrying her from one end of the grounds to the other,over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 am

Maria had had a refreshing nights sleep and was up and ready and full of energy. She was dressed in her dance stuff which where a pair of baggy black combats and a blue vest top that didn't cover her slim stomach. She was warming up her self, dancing, turning, step 1, 2,, 3 turn down flip up step step drop. Maria was going through street dance moves, spinning around expertly before ending in a handstand, back flipping into her feet. She stretched and tied her hair up in a poney tail, turning off the music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Dance...Maria's style.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: