The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The illness of th eill(randomness)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:35 am

He smiled brightly,a tear sliding down his cheek to fall on Ember's face "Oh thank god you are alive,I know the heart moniter and all .. but you had an operation that almost killed me 100 years ago performed by a vampire who had been to the f- oh that doesn't matter what matters is you are alive" He kisses her gently.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:33 am

Ember came around an hour later, at first she didn't want to wake up, her dream had been peacefull and there had been no pain there. She frowned deeply then let her eyes flicker open. There was a soft lullying beep that was her heart but that was it. She felt exhausted, her whole body heavy with tiredness.
"W-where am i?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:28 am

He lightly pulled Ember's head into his lap after sliding further onto the bed,singing soflty to her his hands running through her hair,a tear bulding in his eyes.He was still not sure that the operation could of worked,so he was half weeping in terror for her life half weeping in joy because she was breathing.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:17 am

She walked off to check the rresults would be okay, leaving the two alone respectfully as she didn't know when Ember would come around - she looked exhausted.
Ember heart monitor was alot slower than the last time she was here, painfully slower. She murmured in her sleep now and then but she might as well be in a coma for her lack of movement.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:12 am

He sat on the edge of the bed,his fingers tracing her cheek bone as hi sother hand lightly held hers,he seemed to be ignoring the nurse but he took in everything she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:07 am

The nurse frowned slightly.
"You're going to have to be really gentle with her...no eating full meals for now..no food for 3 days just smoothies and ice cream...things really soft and easy to break down like jelly and soup. Also don't let her over do herself, she'd going to be really tired after this."
Ember was out of it, her head to one side, her land limp in his as her chest went up and down slowly and evenly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:00 am

He looked up,half of the bedside table smashed and a part of the floor split and a small fist shaped crater in the floor.He snarled and darted to Ember's side taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 am

The nurse got Ember lifted onto an operation table as she got the tools out, other doctors joining her. Ember was waking up more and more and when she saw the knife she panicked. She wriggled desperatly wondering what on earth they were doing, a mask came down over her nose and mouth as she was put to sleep again, her body falling limp under the nurses hand.
She gently cut down Embers stomach and simply removed half of the girls stomach - the ice half. She sucked up the unwanted blood and used her gloved hands to hold the stomach together, using her magic to heal it and expand it back out again. She nodded to herself, looking at the heart monitor, it was extremly low - low for anyone let alone a half vampire whos heart was usually extremly fast. She frowned as it decreased a bit more before stitching the girl up. She would be able to eat now at least. Ember make a coughing noise in her sleepas she tried to move. she looked as if she was chocking on something which would explain the decreaing heart rate...
The nurse quickly opened the girls mouth and took out the thing blocking her air way. Ember gasps, taking ina big gul pf hair and sleeping gas as she fell limp again. She wouldnt be able to eat for a few days but afterwards... The nurse wheeled the girl back after two hours of the operation, nodding to Horril.
"She's okay now."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:12 am

He growled at the mention of an operation,he suspected he knew what was comming it had been tried on him when he was first half vampire,it failed almost killing him he had had to be bitten or die,he frowned at the sudden rememberance.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 am

Ember was coming around again, she felt sick again. Her vision was blurry and she couldn't focus on anone or anything as she panted hard, her heartrate was going up on the monitor. The nurse frowned and gently soothed her, stroking her hair out of her face before thinking of what to do. There was medication or operation or let her be turned into a whole vampire... The nurse bit her lip then gently placed her hands over the girls stomach. It was just the face her stomach was half frozen that was causing her pain if they could get rid of that then...
Ember's body jerked slightly in pain as she coughed, trying to throw up again. Her stomach was killing her and making tears spring to her eyes. She wanted to sleep after she got the food up... The nurse took a look at the girl then nodded to herself, ordering people around getting ready for an emergance operation.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:02 am

He growled from deep in his throat "Silence your whining and think of something then!" He really was in no mood when Ember was at risk,this was either his job or the stupid nurse would have to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:01 am

She rolled her eyes, drawing up to her whole height as she looked down at him.
"You are not turning her into a full vampire! It is wrong! it would go wrong!" She scowlded at him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:58 am

"Your idea canot work because vampire venom does not infuse with blood,it freezes the cells.You will just be injecting a wasted blood batch!" He growled,he was nto abou tto loose Ember or risk her beyond his own knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:47 am

The nurse shook her head firmly.
"And what if she doesn't want to be a whole vampire?" She frowned, watching the girl tossing and turning she sighed, moving to her side as she hooked her up to a blood pad, helping her to remain calm for a moment as her heart was given help to bump the blood around her body.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:27 am

He sighed "So you think her cupid gene will be destroyed,the venom FREEZES gene's,not destroy. and she will not need blood for 2 days,though she will be in immense pain until the transformation finishes,5 seconds is only enough venom to make a human half vampire,and a half vampire full vampire,she will still have the cupid gene,though it won't be as active."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:23 am

She shook her head growling herself.
"You do that to her you'll kill her! Don't you see? she NEEDS to be half blood because of her Cupid Gene, if you get rid of that..." the nurse shook her head. "If you are going to bite her we're going to have to inject her with blood and everything...It's going to be difficult."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:16 am

Hi shand darted to the nurses throat "You realise,ice is not what makes a vampire,no matter wether her heart stop she will need to be bitten,I should know it was the same for me long long ago."He bared his fangs as the glinted in the light and released the nurse "Now get what I asked and hurry,her pulse is slowing"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:15 am

the nurse shook her head and showed him the charts. "if she is changed fully the ice that already exsists would double in strength and we don't know if she would be classed as a vampire anymore...she would be...a vampire and a half. We had some idea of treatment but we will need your venum...the Ice is spreading over her heart and it's like the the snake, the only solution is the venoum that changed her in the first place...if we mix that with blood...it should stop it and she should return to normal."
Ember moaned in her sleep, her temperature in creasing as she thrashed slightly, the nurse frowing slightly as she orders someone to tie her down.
"It's going to cause her alot of pain either way."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:11 am

He looked at the head nurse "Get 7 of the strongest men you can find,and ropes.I think the only way is .. to bite her,finish the transition,I still have the vampire venom.But you MUST get me away after I have had my fangs in for 5 seconds,other wise I .. I will end up draining her dry."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:03 am

"Mr Horril..." the head nurse had appeared, a distressed look on her face as she looked to and fro Ember and Horril. "Ember is...very ill. Her heart is liturally one half ice and one half flesh and blood as is the rest of her body...therefore she can't digest the food her blood half needs because the ice wont work." She wated him for his reaction. "And we don't know how to get the food into her system for her to survive..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:57 am

HE gently cradles Ember humming her melody to her softly,every so often singing a short lyric before returning to humming.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:29 am

The murmur, checking the scans then nodding before wheeling Ember back into the hospital wing and disappearing back to look at the results, two nurses staying in the room just in case. Ember would be covered in sweat, her breathing irregular as she tosses and turns, whimpering in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:47 pm

He bats the nurses hand away from him baring his teeth,leanign against the door frame,vowing if they so much as put another needle in her within sight of him,he was going to do some serious damage.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:30 pm

One nurse gently removed Horril from the bed.
"You're going to have to walk for a bit," she nodded, pushing the bed off to another room where they could scan Ember, injecting her with my anistetic so she wasn't in any pain then leaving her be, scanning her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:22 pm

He watched all the other nurses,ready to cause a hell of a lot of damage if they disobeyed his bargain,he would not have needls in Ember left right and centre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The illness of th eill(randomness)   The illness of th eill(randomness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The illness of th eill(randomness)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next