The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladen's Illness.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:39 am

She smiles listening to his thoughts and promises the same thing aloud.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:00 am

Vladen feel's the same as her, their bond as friendship growing strengthening. In his mind Vladen silently gives his word that he will reveal nothing of what she has shown or spoken of to him. His grin broad and warming.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 am

She smiles reassuringly feeling and sympathising with his pain she looks up and with a weak smile she felt them grow closer as friends and there bond strengthen as she feels this she breaks into a full smile her eyes meeting his .
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:54 am

Vladen break's into quiet laughter, trying to set her at ease.

" You think i would tell anyone.. i have enough problem's of my own hiding what i am from them..People run away from me in the corridor's Danni.."

Vladen tone and face take on a seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:49 am

She blushes “don’t tell anybody what you know” she says looking at him seriously her smile diapering, “ no one can know I don’t want them all thinking I’m this freak” she trails off.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:46 am

Vladen smiles broadly and releases her hand.

I honestly think this could work.. He grin's and brushes the remain's of the table from his lap, carrying it over to the trash bin and breaking up smaller so it will fit into it.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:35 am

Her grip suddenly tightens and become vice like s she slams his arm down through the table and it splinters over our laps. She looks up keeping eye contact with him and she grins uncontrollably watching for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:31 am

Vladen takes her hand in a light grip. "Ready" He breathes as he extert's a gentle pressure trying to press her hand to the table. A gentle pressure to him would likely feel to her as if he was trying to do it with a large portion of his strength. He winces at how frail her arm is, and immediatly worries that he might hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:29 am

She grins “she lips her hand into Vladen’s and her elbow as on the table her arm looked thin and frail as she locked eyes with him “ready?” she asks looking in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 am

Vladen sit's behind the table, slipping of his hoodie and placing his right elbow flat to the table, his muscles toned and large from his cure, but also from hour's using a hammer in the forge. He smiles hopefully and then grin's cheekily, flexing his hand as he look's across at her.

Im game if you are..

((Danni..read the set of post's between Mel and I in private topic, and add me to msn if you want))
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:20 am

She nods “tell you what“ she pulls up a table “arm wrestle me“ she says “I dare you “ she grins as she says this cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:15 am

Danni..I can fold bar's of steel with my bare hand's..

Vladen voices softly,a spark of hope in his eye's. Could she truely be strong enough..Could she defend herself and hold him back?..Light above..this could be his chance. A slow smile creep's onto his face. Taking her hand's he places it lightly to his forehead, knowing the contact would give her full access to his mind.

I trust you Danni..almost as much as i trust Mel..and Horril..
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:10 am

She smiled “I am“ she said clearly looking into his eyes “ I’m very strong and I’m powerful also if needed I’m a healer” she thought she would be perfect for the situation but she looked into his eyes resisting the temptation to read his mind as she awaited his answer to her bold but true statement. She may not looks strong but with her combined species she was a powerful strong being.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:06 am

I dont know anyone who is strong enough..besides Cousin Horril...and i dont know whether he would want to help..

Vladen sigh's and sit's back on the bed heavily, it groaning beneath his weigh, he soothin aura washing over him and helping a little but he is still wound up tight and unhappy.This clear by the fact his usual easy smile is gone.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:04 am

She smiled her smell calming as she was calm “perhaps if you had somebody there ..just encase.. You never know” she exhaled and kept a soothing aura .
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:00 am

I just dont want to loose my control...and end up hurting her..badly..It's happened before..

Vladen sigh's softly, knowing his limit's are growing thin. " I have to take the pill's..cause if i dont i loose control..do you think it would help..if she saw me..loose control and shift..?" Vladen think's out loud, scared at his own thought's a shiver running down her back, as he notices her blush.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:56 am

“Nobody understands themselves fully” she says soothingly “perhaps meditation would help, or even perhaps trying to resist it for as long as possible without the pills, kind of stretching you limits it and getting used to resisting it so you could resist it in a more” she blushes a little “heated situation” she finishes with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:53 am

She know's..I told her everything.. and we were..getting close..and too close..i wanted to..but i was scared that if we did..i would loose control..

Vlad mumbles softly, not sure at all why he is telling Danni this. Knowing she can read his mind he visualises the conversation with Mel the night before, their admission's of love, and how close they had come to making love before he had to stop it and could not get over that barrier

I dont understand myself Danni..
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:47 am

She smiles comfortingly and nods, “sometimes confusion can be hard to deal with, but you stay with it ,because its only a prior con and there are so many wonderful quality’s that she has” she says smoothly sympathising before her eyes dart to the bottle ”does she know?” she asks him her head tilted weather she knew or not it would be hard for him , if she knew he would be scared to transform around her , embarrassed and scared to hurt her , and the same kind of reasons if she didn’t know , except if she didn’t know he would sorry about her finding out.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:38 am

She confuses me... Vlad voices softly, comfortable enough with Danni to voice softly. A slow frown appearing on his face as he think's and tries to order his thought's. Looking at Danni he shakes his head and takes one of the pill's from the bottle on the bedside cabinet..his "Transformation suppressant's".
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:35 am

She smiles it didn’t take a mind reader to know how he felt about Mel “glad to help” she said softly her smile friendly and inviting as she nods thinking he made the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:33 am

I think i shall keep it long then..Ive alway's worn it this way..

Vlad smiles and lower's the volume on the tune, his smile warm and broad for her. Enjoying her honest opinion and it is indeed helpful.

Thank you Danni..I think i will definatley keep it long..as im more comfortable like this..and besides..i think Mel likes it..

Vlad grin's to himself, his mind wandering back to Mel and his smile deepening as his attention wander's a little.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:30 am

She stares back taking the hint to stop listening into his thoughts “if a person is comfortable in the way they looks they are more sexy to me, its not a certain style its how comfortable they are with it” she says completely honestly her voice smooth and sweet thinking that her honest opinion would be the most helpful.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:25 am

It get's caught in the maile beneath my helm..even when i tie it up.. Vladen smiles his own combatative smile, hoping to catch her off guard as he begin's to hum the tune in his head once more, rather loudly to shield his thought's

"Which do you think i would look hottest with..long hair..or short hair.."
Vlad smiles impishly, holding her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 am

She laughs her fair hair out of place, She blew up to blow her fringe out of her eyes and her ears perked up as she lets out a soft purr. “well if you remembered to tie it up before you put armour on certainly there would be more pros for keeping it then cons wouldn’t there ?” she half asks half suggests with a combatable smile on her full red lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vladen's Illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladen's Illness.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next