The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

a fleeting introduction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

a fleeting introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:27 am

She closed her eye's and laughed slightly a smirk forming on her lip's "im not scared of anything...and i have people who are close to me" She opened one eye to look at him "it's just why fall in love if your gunna be unhappy when your lover is gone...it's just a big pain in the ass.." Luci closed her eye again and listened intently to the sound's around her.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:05 am

Why not? Vladen ask's with genuine curiosity, looking at her chewing her nail's and the scowl on her face. "Scared to let someone get so close?"
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:57 am

"no offence...but love just sound's like a personal hell for someone" She scowled slightly and played with a long strand of hair drifting back into her thaught's "i know it's bad to say this but...when you put love like that i don't think id ever want to fall into it.." Luci then began to chew one of her finger nail's absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:17 am

"It's hard to explain..It's almost like. When she is with me..I cannot breathe. All i can think about is her..her scent..her smile. How charming and intelligant she is. She can calm me with the softest touch and gentlest smile. When i am with her everything seem's right and whole...It's a strange feeling..one i love..as i love her..Like i guess is when you look at someone and think..She is hot..or he is hot..love is when you look at that person and your heart break's when they walk the other way."

Vladen has spoken in a soft and gentle voice. He had been completely honest with her.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 am

Luci frowned slightly "so...what's it like?...being in love i mean.. how do you know your in love?" She drifted into her thaught's thinking of salem and her on the roof, until she realised that she hadn't seen him in a week. "Im sure there are alot of people who think they love someone but don't...what makes the different between like and love?" She shook her head getting rid of hr poisenous thaught's.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 am

" Pervy thought's dont work with me..I have Mel to think about...She is all i need." Vladen smiles at her. Looking up at the sky too. he sigh's softly at thought's of Mel. He was missing her more than a little.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:02 am

"delirium is the best...if i put my blood on my blade i can send whoever i harm into the lovely state and bang..i can do what i wish" she smiled to herself proud that she had such a weapon in her arsenal. "but dont go getting pervy thaught's i havn't done anything like that" she let a quiet giggle pass through her lip's before looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:57 am

Vladen laugh's softly. "No your wrong..I did offer..infact..i warned you too..It wasnt my fault you had your fang's buried into my wrist" Vladen relaxes and eat's an Oreo. " Blood like that..it's rare..you should be careful with it..Deleriousness..I dont like that."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:49 am

"My blood doesn't make people ill! it just make's them delarious for awhile...but that's only a drop i couldn't give you anymore...and what do you mean it's not nice to offer you didn't give me an offer" she pouted and turned her head away "holding a blood hungry being a wrist is no offer... she smiled relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:42 am

Vladen chokes back a laugh at her. " I dont think that will be fun, I dont want to be Ill..it's not nice of you to even offer" Vladen smiles cheekily, Watching her reaction. " Keep yourself fed then, and i wont have to remind you of your little dodgy stomach"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:38 am

Why would i want to bond with someone, i dont think you fully understood...like your blood made me ill my blood also has drastic effect's eye for an eye tooth for a tooth am i not right...though now iv explained my blood i guess the offer has gone... She slid her katana back into it's scabbard and pulled a bottle of blood out of her bag. "i don't need help with blood...i dont masacer innocent's anymore..im safe aslong as im fed..." she unscrewed the bottle and took a quick swig.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:31 am

" No thank's..I dont fancy bonding with you..We are friend's and nothing more..i feel a little sick as it is..without black scar's and drop's of blood..you should sit..before you fall down."
Vladen gestures to the bench opposite him, her scent had betrated her dark intention's. "You can beat the need to feed, I've heard those word's before..and seen them false. I'll help if you like"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:26 am

She laughed hoarsly and looked at him "there is no help for me...it's feed or die in my case..and if i wanted your head i would of taken it already...if you want i will not grant you the black scar my sword gives, bu only if you willingly take a drop of my blood.... She smiled, innocence masking her dark intention's.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:21 am

Vladen watched her curiously with a soft smile. He hadn't move an inch even when she drew her katana. " Take my head if you want..When you can stand up..Though Mel might have something to say about it..Put the sword away Luci, you know i did it to help"

Vladen stares at her cooly, knowing he could take the blade from her in the state she was in. He held the bottle of water up to her, reaching into his backpack he offer's her an Oreo too. "Biscuit..Water?" He offer's them with an infectious smile, and warm tone.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:16 am

Luci sat up and opened her eye's the original colour's switched; her pupil now black and her iris white. "you are going to suffer..." She quickly drew her katana from it's scabbard her hand tightening slightly as her scences picked up, she then hopped off the bench and stood to the side of him, her body swaying from side to side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:01 am

Vladen looked at the blood. This was the last stage of it he knew. He had seen it before with Rhiane and knew what to watch for. Reaching into his back pack he takes out a bottle of water. Tearing a strip from his shirt he wet's it and dab's at her mouth with it, trying to clean the blood and vomit from it.

"Im Sorry you had to go through this..Your my friend and this wasnt the most pleasent of meeting's..But hey..I have Oreo's for after..if your hungry" Vladen tries to joke with her and relax her. He had heard her word's and wasnt in the least bit bothered by them, he had heard worse and knew she didn't mean them..Or did she?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:01 am

Vladen looked at the blood. This was the last stage of it he knew. He had seen it before with Rhiane and knew what to watch for. Reaching into his back pack he takes out a bottle of water. Tearing a strip from his shirt he wet's it and dab's at her mouth with it, trying to clean the blood and vomit from it.

"Im Sorry you had to go through this..Your my friend and this wasnt the most pleasent of meeting's..But hey..I have Oreo's for after..if your hungry" Vladen tries to joke with her and relax her. He had heard her word's and wasnt in the least bit bothered by them, he had heard worse and knew she didn't mean them..Or did she?
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:57 am

Luci gripped her stomache tightly as she began to throw up blood, coughing hoarsly as the acid had eaten away at her throat. when this is through i am going to ram my sword through your sholder and make you drink MY blood She spoke quickly before she began to throw up again, breaking off large bit's of bench with her hand's in an attempt to get through the illness.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:44 am

Vladen felt terrible now, he shouldnt have done it to her. He had thought it would help her a little. Looking into her eye's he waves his wrist toward's her. " This is what human blood should taste like..want some more?" His face was deadly serious and schooled. "Think of this every time you have the desire to feed on a human..You've never thrown up before..not like this.. Every time you even think about tasting human blood..this memory will be there right at the front of your mind"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:36 am

She laughed harshly at his comment before she began to violently throw up, her eye's beggining to flicker wildly through different colour's. ugh i hate this, the smell, the taste and the burning! and i don't even know what im throwing up i havn't eaten anything all day... Involentry tear's began to brim her eye's in reaction with the illness as she threw up again.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:28 am

Vladen laugh's softly, rubbing at her back, taking the tie from his own hair so it hang's loose around his shoulder's, he deftly ties her's back and away from her mouth. He would sit with her until she was finished, and make sure she was alright.

"This is your chance to try and beat it now..If you think of drinking my blood every time you see a human..and remeber this feeling..remebering how ill you are going to be and were..it may help"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:24 am

Luci quickly leaned over and began urging, her torso heaving with every urge. " b-bastard..." she muttered inbetween the urges as she kneeled on the bench with her hand's gripping the edge tightly til her knuckles went white and the wood cracked and splintered.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:15 am

Vladen flashes her his dangerous smile. " I know..because after this..your not going to want to taste anything but packet blood for a few day's and even then your going to want it cold and with your nose pinched." Vladen shift's across the bench slightly, tentatively reaching over to rub her back. This wasnt going to be pleasent for her, and he felt more than a little guilty that he had done it to her. But he had honestly thought he was helping.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:09 am

Luci pulled away slowly blood dripping from her mouth as she composed her self slightly to stop the urge to gag thank you for the warning....and how do you know if i'll ever be safe...with the constant smell and sound of blood pumping through people's vein's im alway's a risk... She placed her free hand on her stomache as it began to churn her eye's fixing on his.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:01 am

Vladen grunt's and shifted slightly, he fang's digging into his arm he clenched his fist ever so slightly. His blood filling her mouth in a rush. She would be ill very soon he knew. He was ready to hold her hair back from her face. "I have plenty of human friend's..though none here at the academy..I'd love to introduce you..when your safe.." Vladen turn's to her and smiles. He knew he could easily take his wrist back, but he wanted to teach her a lesson.
"One thing i forgot to mention..my kind..we are an off shoot..Our blood will make all blood drinker's violently sick and a little feverish. It's so we can't be dominated over and fed off by vampires and other blood drinker's" He wanted to let this sink in slowly. He had made his tone almost casual and conversational, though his smile had become dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a fleeting introduction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: