The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

a fleeting introduction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

a fleeting introduction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:57 am

Luci took his hand quickly and brought his wrist upto her face and sniffed a length along it, smelling the blood "you never answered my question about human friend's..." she tightened her grip on his hand her nail's pressing lightly against some nerves. "i really would like to meet them..." She looked at him her sadistic smile shifting to a grin before she opened her mouth and bit down hard on his wrist her fang's piercing deep into a vein.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 am

Vladen simply extend's his wrist toward's her. "Here..Knock yourself out..I promise..It will taste foul.." Vladen hoped this would shock her enough to stop her from changing. He knew she would find his blood repulsive and it would likely make her very ill and throw up. That is..if she did decide to taste it.
Vladen tried to school his expression and keep it neutral, the subtle smile still welcoming but wary as he look's at her. His scent filling the air. One of the deepest forest pine, and the coolest and darkest earth.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:43 am

She smiled sadisticly "say...are there any human's that you know of that i could...meet" Another laugh rippled through her as her pupil's changed fully. "and so you know...im not a vampire..so saying your blood will taste nasty won't stop me if i decide im hungry..." she crouched on the bench balancing on the ball's of her feet, her hand's relaxed on her knee's.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:35 am

" Not very well..I do know mine taste's foul to Vampire's..Like the worst taste imagineable to them..day's old stale blood." Vladen was watching her from the corner of his eye. Did she plan to attack him? He didnt think he could resist. "I eat the same as a normal human..thought sometimes..i like to eat a little raw meat..only when im feeling ill and vulnerable..i love berries too..which is bizarre."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:28 am

A deep laugh formed in her chest as her torso shook slightly with the laughter"lucky...i wish i could swap...hmm...so you can't hear blood either then?" She licked her lip's and tightened her hand's into fist's, as her canines slowly lengthened til they reached past her bottom lip. "and what about food? do feed of human's?" A small growl formed in her throat and slipped through her teeth as her pupil's began to turn white.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:55 am

Vladen is taken aback by her question's. No-one had ever asked them before, he liked this girl. "No..and Yes..I can mostly smell people's scent's..their emotion's through them..It's complicated. I can kinda read surface thought's through scent's too..I hate Unicorn's and Love horses..Um..Anything else?" Vladen is a scratches his chest awkwardly. He didnt mind her questioning but was unsure how to anser them. He resolved to let her ask as many as she liked and would answer them as he could.

"Yes..We are..very rare..i have only met two other's..one being my father..the other being my younger Sister" Vladen's tone throughout had been light and conversational. His smile was and had been warm and welcoming to show he hadn't taken offense.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:26 am

"so...your a were-bear..do your instinct's ever get the better of you? can you smell blood?" Luci smiled politely hoping she hadn't offended him or brought up bad memories, she was truely interested in what he was; she'd never met a were-bear before. "i mean, i've met many different people each one stranger than the next; vampire's, shifter's, psychokinetic's, demon's, angel's..." she paused for a moment her lip's pressing into a thin line "but iv never met a were-bear before..you must be a rare breed..." she smiled again, black slowly drifting into her eye's.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:14 am

Im sorry Luci..It was just you looked so happy..lost in your own thought's. It was kind of soothing. Vladen smiled at her as he found her pout cute. The way she sat her arm's across her chest reminded him of his Sister Rhiane. The way she blew the raspberry at him was almost Rhiane's double. He fought down the urge to laugh more knowing it would be rude and likely make her more angry. Instead he plastered a grin onto his face and met her gaze.

She seemed genuine, and he liked that..he was worried his first impression had been a bad one and that he had ruined thing's. Now he was sure she would like him at least he hoped she would.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:02 am

Luci shook her head, shaking the thaught's from out of her mind
"HEY!! what so funny!!"
she scowled and crossed her arm's a pout evident on her lip's. "i miss my horses that's all, i havn't rode them in a while" she poked her tongue out at him and blew a raspberry. heh just you wait till i get my horses here! A small giggle escaped as she finnished her raspberry at the thaught of running him over o razzy. she won't hurt him too much...aslong as she run's in the opposite direction once she's finnished. Another small giggle escaped and her eye's flickered to a burnt orange.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:13 am

Vladen cant stifle the laugh at her. He look's at her as she canter's and think's she truely believe she is riding the horse here in the middle of the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 am

"oslac... cool! iv got 2 razzy shes a 16.1 trakehner/thoroughbred mare and harvey, hes a 16.2 quarter horse gelding they're both really sweet" She began to play memories of both of them cantering through her mind her head bobbing with the motion.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:59 am

"His name is Oslac..and he is a 19 hand's palamino black stallion"
Vlad speak's as she bounces around the courtyard, smiling at her as he manner is infectious. Vlad sit's on the floor of the courtyard and watches her daydream. Thinking that he should also ask the Mistress for a stable..he would enjoy ranging out on Oslac and taking Mel with him. A smile crosses his face as he think's of her.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:52 am

"so you wont hurt my horses....THAT'S GREAT!!!" Luci jumped off the bench and jumped around the courtyard, a wide grin set on her face you said you had your own horse...well if i persuade the mistress to build a stable u could bring your horse here! She giggled to herself and jumped on the bench again sitting cross legged. razzy, harvey your safe!!! now i just need to persuade the mistress...ash will help me so it shouldn't be too hard She let another small giggle pass through her lip's, before she began to day dream.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:42 am

" I came to explain..about the magical creatures class..um..I wont hurt your horses..i promise" Vladen tumbles out, for a time his shoulder's slump and he look's weak and small. Looking at her sat on the bench he struggles to find the word's to explain to her.

"It's only unicorn's..It's.Just them..I own my own horse..I just cant be near Unicorn's.." VLaden sigh's and turn's to leave, assuming she wont want to be near him now he has explained.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:25 am

Luci composed herself quickly muttering in tongue again as the knife went up in flame's and dissapeared. "i wasn't scared...it was just a small surprise..." She frowned; luci hated people knowing if she was scared, it was weakness in her eye's and she hated the emotion with a passion. "so uhh...what do you want anyway?" she cleared her throat and sat on the bench again her eye's shifting back to a acid green.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:54 am

Vladen sigh's dejectedly and step's through the tree's to stand a safe distance from Luci, so she can see him plainly. His arm's folded across his chest.

" Im sorry..I didnt mean to scare you..I just did not think you would want to talk to me.."

Vladen voices softly, a completely sorrowful look on his face, noticing her shaking his look turn's to one of shameful sorrow, and his gaze slip's to his boot's. He has scared her..he could see it in her shaking and in the changing of her eye colour.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:12 am

Luci whispered somthing in tongue to herself; a crystal knife appearing in her hand as she wearily looked around i heard someone or somthing im sure! mabey its a vampire...or monster.. "Who's there...im armed!...stop hiding from me..." She stood up her body shaking slightly and her eye's shifting to an electric yellow colour; she didn't like surprises..or being attacked, then again who would.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:48 am

Vladen step's throught the edge of the tree's. Seeing Luci, and smelling the mix of emotion's in her scent. He stop's and makes to turn around and step away from her. Assuming she won't want to speak to him, a soft and sad growl slip's from him as he tries to blend back in with the tree's.

"She wont want to talk to me, not after she found out what i am..great..i've lost another friend thank's to my..curse. I didn't even get a chance to explain to her about the horses..and the damn Unicorn's too.."

He sigh's again and moves into the shadow's.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:14 am

Luci sat on a damp wooden bench and twiddled her finger's in deep thaught so that man's a were-bear...what if he can't control himself and hurt's one of my horses! Her sholder's hunched slightly at the thaught and her eye's flickered from green to black then back again; her emotion's were getting the better of her again. ok luci calm...relax, take a deep breath...im sure he wouldn't hurt the horses he seemed a decent man.. Luci sighed heavily and relaxed her sholder's listening to all the sound's around her. "amy were are you...i need your help right now..." she pouted slightly and layed down on the bench and looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a fleeting introduction   a fleeting introduction - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a fleeting introduction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: