The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Relaxing Beside The Poolside.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:22 am

He chuckled pointing out the fact the light on the camera's were out gesturing to a small device at the pool side "Old gadget mi' pa' gave me,an electro magnetic pulse emitter,all the lamps over by the fountain are out to look."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am

Ember blushed and went under the water, tying up her bikini parts as she blushed crimson, pointing to the cameras. She had left him finsih what he had done, fighting back moans which escaped her perfectly shaped lips.
"Bad Horril," she giggled, blushing more.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:11 am

He then untied the ties of her bikini both top and bottom kneeling in the water,smiling up at her as he then did something he would usually shy away from,knowing she would be moaning soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 am

Ember blushed brightly as she moved her legs slightly in responce to him, biting her lip to fight back the moans.
"mm....H-horill..." she blushed deeper.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:03 am

"I am about to do something,that if you don't want me to just slap my arm or tell me ok?" He continued kissing her wrist and slipped his other hand into her bikini lower wear,moving his fingers and hand slightly to pleasure her
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:01 am

"Mm...H-horill..." Ember moaned softly then slowly put her arms around his neck as she kissed him deeply, her body trembling with pleasure at what he had just been doing.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:57 am

"Do you want even more pleasure my love?" He smiled softly as he continued to caress her wrist with his tongue,intensifying the light pressure and speed of the caress.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:54 am

Embers body went completly limp against him as she let out a pure sigh and moan of pleasure. Her eyes fluttered shut in bliss as she whinned happily, pressing her body closer to his.
"W-wow...I f-forgot how that felt..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:50 am

He gently pressed his lips to her wrist circulating his tongue lightly across the flesh,with a slight groan at the neck kissing,e continued to kiss her wrist and caress the other.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:48 am

Ember smiled and kissed down his neck gently as she whispered softly in his ear.
"I trust you to use it wisely," Ember said it half jokingly in a kind of star wars voice. Her wrists where her worse weakness and used correctly she would probably pass out from pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:45 am

He blinked kissing back mumbling "Are you sure my love? you were so adamant against it the other day ..." He pulled her gently closer to him,there bodies pressed together as the kissed in a passionate embrace.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:42 am

Ember smiled softly into the kiss and kissed back deeply with the same around of passion. She kissed him for a while then pulled away and whispered.
"You can touch my wrists..." Ember said quietly, blushing as she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:36 am

He kissed back with a suppressed furious passion,his mind wandering as his hands began drifting over her body,gliding over everything except her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:35 am

Ember laughed, her sweet musical laughted echoing around the pool as she looked up at him with her bright green eyes.
"you know how to flutter someone," Ember giggled and kissed him gently. She didn't bother to tread water she simply molded the water around them to keep them afloat.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:24 am

He closed his eyes,focusing on the sensation the touch of her warmer flesh gave him it gave him a thrill beyond anything as he settled his hands lightly on her bum "I like who's wearing it even more than I like how it fits and works on your body"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:21 am

Ember laughed softly, kissing back with passion she wrappe her arms around his neck, letting her leg run up and down his gently.
"You like my bikini?" ember smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:19 am

"Why hello there my love." He kissed her neck grinning softly as he began playing the the bikini ties lightly,not undoing them,yet. He kissed her passionatly using his free hand to slide her leg up so it was around his waist,running his hand up her smooth skin.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:15 am

Ember squealed, laughing as she opened her eyes to look at him. She put her arms around his neck as she pushed to the surface with him, shaking hair out of her face as she giggled.
"Why hello handsome stranger,"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:10 am

He watched her the whole time,as she removed the cloth skirt and began stretching his breath had caught,he forgot how magnificent her body was,he dived in the pool and lightly coiled himself around her in the water.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:00 am

Ember slipped down to the pool after classes. It was baking hot still and the sun was still out and shinning down on the pool making it shimmer like a thousand Dimonds. She slipped off her thin cloth skirt that she wore when she was just walking to the pool so only her upper half of her bikini was visible. She slowly let it slip when no-one was around and began stretching. She hadn't had a good stretch then swim in a long time. She reached down, touched her toes then stretched up and to the left, to the right and then back down. She stretched her arms and her legs and then sat on her towel and did some yoga. It was relaxing and she enjoyed it. She did all the possisions for about half an hour before slowly getting up and walking round to the deep end in her red bikini - her favourite one. She walked back to the large tree as she sprinted up to the board, jumped gracefully, triple flipped then backward flipped before diving into the pool, the tinest of splashes the only evidence of her entering the pool.

Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing Beside The Poolside.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2