The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) Empty
PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:03 am

She watched him, letting a soft giggle slip from her lips as she knew he would never hit her. "You can't hit me!" She whined, looking up at him with those piercing grey eyes of hers. She was giving him a puppy-dog look now as she pouted, her bottom lip poking out slightly as she did so. It was like when a little child did it, undeniably cute.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Kaiden put his fist up playfully shaking it at her, a smile spreading across his face as he spoke. "Then I just might have to slug ya a good one." He chuckled, he had no real intentions of hurting her, he could never bring himself to harm her, it was just playful.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 pm

"It's Mister Smiley," she pointed out with a slight giggle, looking up at him. She never really intended to call him that anyway, it didn't really suit him too much. For a moment there, Kaiden was looking at her weirdly, but she couldn't figure out why. "I won't call you it, except really loudly during class," she said with that cute little smirk of hers; she was deadly serious too. It wouldn't be the first or the last time she had done something like that.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:58 am

Kaiden would smile at Leah, she was a nice girl, a unique gal indeed. Was it wrong that he was beginning to already feel for her? Terrible isn't it...He had a feeling he was just setting him up for a great fall, but no matter, what ever happens, happens. He would speak up in his British accent, "If it makes you happy, you can call me Mr.Smiler...But only when no one else is around. It's kind of embarrassing." He said with a soft chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:08 am

Leah shuffled her feet, watching him as he tried to think of one. She raised a brow as he answered, finding it rather hard to believe that he couldn't think of anything... It didn't seem like him, but she really didn't know him all too well so she let it go. "Oh well, I guess we shall suck at nicknames together," she said, smiling again. He made her smile, she didn't know how or why... But Kaiden could make her smile. Leah licked her lips, they were getting dry in the nice weather. She was still attempting to find a better nickname for him but that was a failed mission.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:52 am

Kaiden brought his right hand to his chin, rubbing the hair on his jaw, his eyes staring off into space as he thought of a good nickname for her. A bunch of things came to mind, mainly names in other languages that stood for beauty and courage, but he figured it would have been cheesy and stupid to say it. He merely gave a shrug as he looked back to her, their eyes meeting once again, pretending that he couldn't think of anything. "Don't know, I'm not very good with nicknames..."
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:33 pm

"Kaiden it is then," she replied, returning the smile. Leah was in one of her more giggly moods, knowing that she was most likely making a fool of herself around him but she didn't mind too much. She tilted her head, looking up at him with that cute little smile of hers. "What would be a good nickname for me?" She asked, blinking up at him with those piercing grey eyes of hers.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:02 am

A warm smile spread across Kaiden's face, her nick name was interesting, he didn't think it fit him very much and found it rather childish, childish but cute. Leah seemed to still have a kid in her that would come out to play here and there, he liked this side of her, she was fun. He would run his right hand through his hair after she patted him, simply replying to her in his British accent. "I'd rather stick with Kaiden." He said with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Leah smiled up at him, capable of seeing fully now. "Much better, thanks." She said, pleased to be able to see again. She looked at him for a moment, her gaze thoughtful. No nicknames came to mind but that was no surprise... "Nope, it looks like we are sticking with Mister Smiley," she grinned, patting his head lightly as she would a childs. She was joking of course but she would use this nickname sometimes, no matter how ridiculous it was.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:19 am

Kaiden would chuckle at her, he had not been much better at nicknames himself. He would softly wave his hand near her face, moving the hair out of her eyes and holding it there with his powers. "Better? And I'm not very good at them either."
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Leah grinned slightly, rolling her eyes at him. 'Manly', typical. She shook her head, looking up at him from under her bangs, she got sick of moving them out of her eyes all the time. "Manly..." She said, her tone thoughtful. "I suck at nicknames.." She frowned slightly, looking utterly confused as she tried to think of one.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:49 am

Kaiden would bring his right hand to his chin, smirking as he rubbed the stubble's of hair that existed there. He enjoyed his time with her, despite how childish they seemed to act, he enjoyed it. She was the only person he could really say that about. "I'm not sure bird, I'm not very good at these things...Perhaps something a little more manly?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 am

"You don't get to pick your nicknames my dear," she replied, letting a soft giggle pass her lips. She pouted again, seeing his smile fade slightly. She was acting like a four year old but she honestly couldn't care. "What do you want to be called then?" She asked, lifting her gaze to his.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 am

Kaiden's expression would become a more tamed smile, like a half smile. A soft chuckle would pass his lips as she poked his nose, she was just too damn cute right now. Kaiden played it off coolly, replying to her with the same expression on his face. "Mister Smiley? Why's that? Couldn't I get a cooler nickname?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 am

"True, you could easily find a job there." Leah smiled brightly, tilting her head a little as she looked at him. She gave him a mock puzzled expression and brought her hand up, poking his nose. "I shall rename you Mister Smiley," she said, trying not to giggle. Her voice always remained soft, her Irish accent constant which gave her words a sweet musical sound.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:01 am

Kaiden's expression would not change, he remained smiling at her. Every little action, her smiles, her laughter, her face, it all melded together so perfectly. He enjoyed Leah's company, despite how long they have known each other...Even if it was just today, he liked this girl, she was special. "Well if I ever need a job anywhere I'll be sure too look up the security department."
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:46 pm

"Ow!" Leah giggled, poking her lower lip out as she pouted. She could act like a child alot of the time, but in a cute way rather than being immature. Leah pushed his shoulder playfully, though her efforts were harmless. "I guess I better keep an eye out then, who needs survailance camera's with you around?" Her lips curved into a smirk, she wasn't saying it in a mean way but as a joke. She couldn't help but be herself around him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Kaiden playfully slugged her on the arm, a smile tugged across his lips as he looked into her eyes. He liked her humor, her sarcasm made her very fun to be around, and her smile could light up an entire room. He would softly chuckle before answering her. "Very rarely will I, and that comes with being a bloke, I'm not perfect and have been guilty of letting my mind wander a bit.." He softly chuckled once again, he couldn't believe he had just said that. Perhaps he had become comfortable with Leah, normally he would never admit to such a thing. "But I would never do it to some one I respected, unless it was truly necessary."
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:16 pm

She tilted her head to the side, watching him for a moment. Leah believed him, but he was bound to have spied on others once or twice. She gave him one of her 'I don't believe you' looks and giggled softly. "Yeah yeah.. Sure ya haven't," she replied sarcastically, grinning playfully. "I bet you've spied on some one before." She enjoyed spending time with Kaiden, happy to be herself around him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:28 pm

Kaiden smiled at her, he couldn't help but feel happy around her. Her confused expression was by far one of the cutest things he had ever seen, the sight of it made him want to lunge forward and kiss her, but of course he wouldn't. He had self-control, it was nothing more than a thought that crossed his mind. "Well, yes I could...But that doesn't mean I do..." He chuckled softly, not really sure if he sounded very believable or not. It didn't matter, as long as he was enjoying himself with her...
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Leah nodded in understanding, shuddering again at the sound of his bones cracking. It was one of those things that she couldn't stand but then again it didn't bother her too much, it never bothered her when she did it herself. She still wore that cute confused expression as he explained, catching on after a moment. "That sounds cool... Wait, does that mean you can spy on people?" She asked, never failing to come out with some kind of stupid question during every conversation. Leah never does this intentionally, she just forgets to think before she speaks sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Kaiden would switch hands, doing the same actions but to his left hand instead. He hadn't really noticed her dislike of it though. He would listen to her, a smile coming across his face as he did so. It was understandable, he hadn't been the best at explaining himself, so he tried to go into better detail. "Basically, it's like planting a camera at a location far away from here, then having a live stream of it going straight into my brain. I plant this 'camera' by concentrating on the area I wish to examine, or the person...Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Leah shuddered slightly as he cracked his fingers, reminded of chalk screeching on a chalkboard - it freaked her out. She kept up with him easily enough but his last sentence confused her slightly. He could sense the space around some one? She blinked once, looking up at him with a puzzled expression. "I don't get how you can sense the area around you as if you were one, other than that I've got it... I think," she smiled, her curiousity shining through as she spoke. Leah found this sort of thing really interesting, always wanting to know more.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Kaiden would simply ball his right hand into a fist, gripping his wrist with his left hand as he rotated his hand. Every finger on his right hand cracked, another habit of his. He would the address her, he liked that she was interested in his powers, it meant that he wasn't boring to her. "Well as you've seen, I can lift objects with my mind, very heavy objects at that...Well I am also able to project that same force outwards as an attack, or pull it inwards to bring an opponent or object towards me. I can do many things, I can keep you dry in the rain by redirecting every single droplet of water to curve around you. I can also sense the area around me or a person, feel and see it as if we were one. Have I lost you yet?" He said with a soft chuckle, he didn't want to say to much at once and overwhelm her...
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A Relaxing Spot   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Leah watched him closely before answering, her curiosity won over in the end. "Well then I'd like to know more about your powers," she decided, smiling a little. She just hoped he didn't end up revealing any move nasty discoveries about her... She ran her hand through her hair, ruffling the layers slightly and relaxed again. So far, she had found his powers really interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))   A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Spot ((Invite Only))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next