The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade. Empty
PostSubject: Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade.   Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:44 am

Name:Vargor Maradain
Nickname(s):Var

Hometown:N/A
Breath weapon type: Light(Liquid light)
Powers:
Prowess with all weapons
Arcutypural dragonborn lore magic
Scale colour(s):Dusty brown
Height:6 foot 10 inches
Build: Bulky,skinnier than most but still bulky
Scars or wounds:Scar across his left eye and one across his shoulder
Personality:
Vargor is a grim hard Male warrior,all he cares for is his duty. His sole duty is to gaurd within the school's grounds which is what he considers his sole purpose as he knows his races kingdom will never rise again and the Queen of Fal Mara would never take him back.

History/Bio/Background: Little is known of Vargor's background,even to himself,he was born with a defected memory and since has had little reason to remember anything but the duties he has and has had. He has a case of serious amnesia to do with his past,ask him any questions beyond what is written within his peoples texts he would shrug and admit he doesn't know,he has been a legend amon ghi speople for many a year as dar'narce'car or the one who found a place,his other tittle is far deidain marda or battle furied blade.

Appearance in armour : [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Apperance in light armour: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Vargor Maradain the far deidain marda or battle furied blade.
Page 1 of 1