The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Battle Scars and Inner Wounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Battle Scars and Inner Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:38 am

Jay grumbled about hospitals and how they freaked him out as he stomped to the hospital wing, getting gasps and a small little gathering of girls following.
"I'm going to kill them, each and every one," he said through gritted teeth as he walked to the hospital.

~Carry on in hop.~
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:35 am

Lissi nodded slightly, wincing at that a little, she watched him spit as her eyes widened, they were now full of worry, anger and upset that someone could hurt him like this.
"You need to get to the hospital... now." She said softly towards him as she kisses his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:10 am

Jay spat on the floor, it was red with blood. He grimanced and ran a hand through his blonde hair as he watching her.
"Shifters are drawn to one another, the hunt in packs, we KILL in packs. They want new members, we have no pack," He shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:04 am

Lissi stopped and turned to him, "I dont want you hurt because of me though, that wouldn't be fair." She sighed.
"Why are they here after you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:00 am

"I'm not going to let them touch you Lissi. I'm going to be with you every second unless I'm teaching or you have classes when I'll make sure Ember is with you," Jays hands curled into fists in pure anger that someone would dare to hurt her.
"They will NOT touch you and if they do it will be over my dead body," Jay said trhough gritted teeth as he kept limping to the northblock.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:52 am

Lissi winced.
"You shouldn't of done that over me." She didn't want him to be hurt because of her, she didn't want him hurt in any way, shape or form. She kissed his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:47 am

"Because I wouldn't let them touch you," Jay said softly. He kept walking, glancing to her with a smile. "I told them I wasn't going to join then they threatened you and Maria agreed and he lunged for Maria and well..." He grimanced and motioned to his clawed chest and bruised and battered body.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:24 am

Lissi gasped, and helped him walk.
"Is..Is she okay?" She said to him, she was more worried about him though. She kissed his cheek as they walked to the hospital.
"W..Why did they do this to you?" She asked him, more quiter, but the anger in her voice was still there.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:17 am

Jay sighed and nodded slowly, standing up, wincing in pain as he started to limp to the school.
"I attacked the leader," he said after a few minutes of silence, his voice was hollow. "He tried to touch Maria...and I got in the way," jay was furious how MAria had liturally overpowered his mind then forced him back here when he was in danger.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:06 am

Lissi shook her head , causing more tears to spill by accident.
"It's not your fault.. you haven't upset me, they have," She kissed him gently back, carefully not to hurt him.
She wiped away the tears that were trickiling down her cheeks as she sighed,
"You really should go to hospital." She said to him, softly, he was seriously hurt.
The anger was still inside of her, as she pouted slightly, why did they do this to him?!
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:59 am

Jay grimanced at her anger. He didn't want her angry, he wanted her safe and he wasn't letting her go anywhere without him or Ember. He pulled her down to him and kissed her gently, not pulling her close so he didn't get blood on her top.
"I'm so sorry..." he said softly. He had upset her and it was all his fault, everything was his fault.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:54 am

Lissi gasped, tracing all the bruises and marks with her eyes. Tears slid down her cheeks as she looked at them.
"W..What have they done to you." She said, her face as pale as a sheet from worry and shock. Suddenly she felt a rising anger build though her. How could they have done this to him? Why?!
"Y..You..should go to hospital.." She said to him, looking at him, pain in her eyes from seeing him hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:46 am

Jay grimanced, looking at Lissi then at the blood soaked shirt, man he had lost alot of blood. He should go get it sorted out...Jay shrugged slightly and slowly took off his shirt.
Bruises where etched down her arms and left side of his neck. He had a burn on his lower back and the shape of wolf claws going from the left side of his chest to his right rib cage. He grimanced and put his shirt on it to stop the blood flow.
"Maria's still there...she made me leave," Jay sounded pained and not just from the wounds. His sister was alone with them.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 am

As soon as the clock had gone by two hours Lissi left her friends, sneaking away. She didn't care that she was soaking wet, she sprinted around the Academy. She didn't care she was still in her bikini, and she watched as everyone stared at her. But all she cared about was finding Jay. Lissi ran and ran around the school, not stopping to take even one short breath.
Lissi spotted Jay from a mile away, as she ran and ran towards him.
"JAY!" She shouted as she headed for him, She would of hugged him so tightly, but saw he was hurt.
"Oh my god.. Jay .. and you okay?!" She asked him, as worry etched into her flawless features. But her smile began to brighten, as soon as she saw Jay, dazzling with sparkles. Her eyes sparkling beautifully. When she saw he was hurt, her smile dullened and her eyes lost the're sparkle.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:17 am

Jay sat by the pool. He had a large gash over his chest where the blood was sticking and seeping through his white shirt but he didn't batter an eyelid. He focused on the pool and nothing else, his eyes narrowed into slits of pure anger. He didn't know how he had got back to his human form after what they had said but Maria was right, he had to go back before he made things worse. Jay was tempted to do two things:
1) Go back and rip the man to peices who even thought about hurting his love.
OR
2) Go to Lissi and kiss her like there was no tomorrow.

He rested his head on the tree, sighing heavily as he could do neither without getting himself sorted first. By sorted he ment so that he wasn't shaking in rage anymore, sorted so he could look her in the eyes without the anger flooding through him that someone could hurt her HER. Jay slentched his fists again. He needed to hit someone or something but he didn't want to cause anyone any damage. He ran a hand through his blonde hair as he closed his eyes again and focused on how soft her skin was under his touch, how her lips made him smile, her the twinkle in her eyes made him wonder what their kids would be like...if they got that far, which he hoped so SO much.
"I promise they wont get you Lissi," he whispered to the wind more than to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars and Inner Wounds   Battle Scars and Inner Wounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Scars and Inner Wounds
Page 1 of 1