The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

When the hinter became the hunted.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

When the hinter became the hunted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:57 am

He gently lifted Ember,rising to his feet and setting her down as he kissed her,he then took her hand walking her out of the room.He ignored the protests from the nurses.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:20 pm

She shivers softly as she presses her lips together, looking at the door of the hospital. Bad memories where in here and Lissi and Jay had just disappeared together to the cafe. She sighed softly and ran a hand through her silky brown hair.
"I know I know it's just a bad day for me..." She smiled weakly. "Maybe you can change it a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:55 am

"I think I may be able to change that" he smirked cheekily kissing her neck mumbling into her skin "Yes I think I most certainly can."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:16 am

Ember frowned and shook her head as she chewed at her sleeve. Had she upset him now? She sighed and looked up at him.
"No...it's just...it's my birthday soon and I hate the day I was born."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:11 am

He sighed "Have I upset you Ember,you seem so distant and withdrawn?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:56 am

Ember winced when he mentioned that. It hurt like a slap across the face by the worlds strongest boxer. She bit her lip and looked away again, letting her hair fall down to cover her face as she picked at her top. A long top and underwear was all she needed to wear, nothing else, not in this heat wave.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:09 am

He looked at her,turning her to face him "Don't blame yourself or hate or despise yourself,the look in your eyes is pretty easy to read,if it hadn't of been for the change would we be here now,would you of taken me,I don't think you would I think you would of left me as I was,because I don't think you realised just how different men are from your father."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:57 am

Ember was glad her face was turned away when he said that. She didn't like the fact she had hurt him when she went under a change. She hated the thought of it and dispised herself for putting him through the pain. If she hadn't kissed him that time would they be together now? Would he be in hospital? She sighed softly to herself, maybe it was true all problems started because of her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:35 am

He chuckled lightly "It's not exactly like I can sleep is it? I mean me,when except when the bond spell changed my anatomy,when have I ever slept,oh and when the poison had a grip on me."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:04 am

Ember sighed, kissing back gently as she fiddled with her engangment ring, smiling to herself. She looked up at him trying to assess if he was telling the truth of not.
"If you are sure..." she began.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:08 am

"I wish I could rest love,all I need is tomorrow to go hunting and to be with you" he gently pulled her into his lap kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Ember sighed softly as she ran her hands through his hair, trying to plait the strends of hair in her fingers as she smiled.
"You should still rest for a while..." Ember sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:18 am

He was across the room in a matter of seconds,an unlucky nurse having got in his way a split second to fast for him to move aside,so she skittered across the floor as he sat head against Ember's legs on the floor "I don't need rest love,I am back to normal watch" he grabbed a syringe with needle and pressed it to his skin,the needles snapping "See I am back to the way I was,the toxins frozen like ever other cell in my body"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:44 am

Ember stopped trying to presurise him into coming to the bed as she frowned and with every effort she could muster she pulled away from him and walked to the other end of the hospital where his bed was. A seering pain went though her heart and her body for that matter as she forced the bond strength. She was in pain but she didn't care - he had to lie down and rest and if this was the only way then fine. She sat on the bed stubbornly, arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:26 am

"An operation? they told you that? I don't need an operation,my body just re-froze every cell pathogen germ everything in my body,I am fine" he stayed firmly against the wall
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:24 am

"Horril you need medical help to!" Ember protested and tried to guide Horril back to the bed. Why wouldnt he let them help him?
"please Horrill...you need to have an operation..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:17 am

He stubbornly stayed where he was,instincts paramount above all else " Trying to help by cramming things into me that won't help anything I sorted it through sheer will!"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:13 am

Ember frowned slightly as she moved to Horrils side.
"It's okay hunny...They're trying to help..." Ember ushered him back to the bed, stroking his hair and kissing his lips and cheeks.
"I wouldn't let them hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:33 am

Horril suddenly began convulsing as the nurses ushered Ember back and began injecting liquids into Horril,each injection making him convulse less and less,slowly he woke and darted to the other side of the room in a whirlwind of flying nurses and medical equipment,pressed against the wall he hissed ripping the needles out.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:25 am

"But...but you HAVE to be able to do something!" Ember's voice was getting higher and higher pitched in pure worry and horror. This couldn't be happening, did fate hate her that much? Did they all hate her that much to do this to her? Tears welled up in her eyes.
"There has to be something I can do..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:01 am

Nurse: "I'm sorry miss,there is nothing you can do,we will not endanger another pupil's life,ahh doctor" The nurse nodded to the doctor who took her place.
Doctor: "Ms.Silvertongue is it? well Young Master Horril here will have to under go a heavy duty risky operation with a 50% chance of survival,there is a high chance we can do nothing for him."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:57 am

Ember normally fast and upbeat heartbeat slowly dangerously. Wolf...poision...Fatal...Dying...Horril...
"There must be something we can do!" Ember exclaimed, exasperated. "Please, you have to help him! Is there anything I could do?!"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:54 am

The nurse looked up from her clip board "I'm sorry Miss,your Fiancée has been poisoned,wolf shifter venom ... possibly fatal,we are trying to determine what effect it is having on him."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:17 am

Ember let her smile disappear when she was sure he was fast asleep. She gently placed his hand on his chest as she went to speak with a nurse.
"Nurse...Whats wrong with my fiance?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:04 am

"Mhhm" He suddenly fell into an extremely noisy slumber,his hand going limp against her forearm as he slept,snoring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the hinter became the hunted.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: