The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

New Girl: Well Informed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rammstein

Rammstein

New Girl: Well Informed Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Well Informed   New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Jecht didn't replied with a simple nod of his head, not a single word being uttered. He continued to smoke his cigarette and relax in solitude...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Well Informed   New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Alexis shook her head and chuckled.."Well im gonna go check the rest of the place out...see you later." she said and waved then got up to walk away and examine the rest of the building.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Well Informed   New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Jecht barely opened his eyes to look at her, a lazy look spreading across his face. He rose his right eyebrow at her, he seemed very confused on why she would say that...Hilarious? How the hell am I funny...? He kept forgetting she could read his mind, he would have to stop thinking around her. He lazily replied with a single word, showing his lack of interest towards pretty much anything..."Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Well Informed   New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Lexi laughed and looked at him. "Well i guess ill be seeing you later on aswell...isnt that a cheer." she said and laughed sarcastically. Alexis then yawned and cracked her knuckles. "Your hilarious." she said and as she heard what he was thinking. It was something she couldnt control.. she had no choice but to hear everything around her.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Well Informed   New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:14 pm

Jecht sighed as she continued to ask him questions, he couldn't believe she was even still here. "How to not get your ass kicked..." He simply stated as he inhaled a drag from his cigarette. He then brought his right hand out of his pocket and ran it through his hair, once he was done he returned it to his pocket.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Well Informed   New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:07 pm

*you got the first thing she said wrong. She said she didnt Care but eh. XD^^*

Alexis chuckled and looked over her shoulder and frowned at what she heard and saw a mile across the couryard. she then asked "What do you teach?" before looking back at him in boredom and annoyance to the people around her and hw they thought about others.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Well Informed   New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Jecht softly shook his head from left to right as she spoke about caring for him. "Bullshit..." He merely muttered as she finished her sentence. He inhaled another drag, then exhaled it, speaking as he exhaled. "Yeah..." He said lazily in response to her last question...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Well Informed   New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Alex laughed.."Im not acting like i know you im just stating facts, and theres a difference between curiosity, and caring." she said peacefully as she sat and ignored that he was smoking. She looked up at the sky and then smild a tthe clouds. she then looked bakc down and smirked. "So are you a teacher?" she asked and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Well Informed   New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Jecht let a soft chuckled pass his lips, his eyes never opening and the cigarette never leaving his mouth. "So you can read my mind...Don't act like you know me..." He exhaled by slightly opening the his mouth on the opposite end of the cigarette, blowing the smoke into the wind, which then carried it towards Alexis. As he finished exhaling, he spoke again to answer her second question. "I could ask you the same question..Why does it matter to you..." He said calmly, not a drop of liveliness or motivation was in his voice.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Well Informed   New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 pm

*wow*

Alexis stopped and looked at the man.."I already know you dont care what i have to say or what anyone has to say for the matter. But that was rude." she said and landed next to him and her wings grew back into her skin. She was always calm and Relaxed, and she had figured everyone around her out a bit, and she knew Jecht was the most stubborn, and "laid back" person around here. Although he was rude, he was the fisrt person she talked to, and she took a smal intrestin in him. "I know you think things are stupid, and i know how you feel about humans, me, and any and everything else around here....but why?" she asked and looked at him curiously and calmy.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Well Informed   New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:53 am

Jecht was standing in the courtyard leaned against a tree with his right leg kicked up against it while his left leg kept him on the ground. His hands were in his pockets, his eyes were closed and his held titled down. A bent cigarette hung loosely between his lips, inhaling through his mouth and exhaling through his nose...His head lazily lifted up as he heard wings flap, figuring it was a stupid bird or something. But to his astonishment it was a winged girl, Cupid to be exact...Though Jecht just thought she was an angel or some other weird winged mythical creature..."Wow...Just when I thought this place couldn't get any lamer..." He muttered to himself, he found all these different species and non-humans to be stupid...He found humans to be stupid too...He found everyone and everything to be stupid...He just felt a little more strongly against stupid mythical creatures...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: New Girl: Well Informed   New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:40 am

Alexis sat alone in the courtyard and sighed as she looked around her quick eyes scanning everyone within a onme mile radius of her. She listened to all the thoughts some disturbing, cute, funny, and some down right mean. She shook her head, by the looks and the sound of it she knew she would be the od ball around here. As she sat she allowed her wings to grow from her back and stretch out. She smirked she loved those things.

Alexis practiced turning invisible so she blinkedon and off a little probably getting someones attention. She soon stopped and looked around again. She saw someone that really like another and she smirked. "Awww" she said to herself seeing that the two both liked each other and was afraid to say anything. she twirled her finger and pink electricity danced around her hand. the two people then suddenly walked towards each other and there it was another couple happily made.

Alexis lightly lifted into the air going for a small fly close to the ground. she wasnt sure if she was allowed to do this but she felt like flying and she giggled to herself as she soared in the sky her light brown hair movinf behind her and sweet scented ivory colored wings moved in the peaceful sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Well Informed   New Girl: Well Informed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl: Well Informed
Page 1 of 1