The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:21 am

"Oh...Okay, then...."

Alex cheered up slightly, sitting normally now. He sighed and scratched his back around where his tentacles usuall popped out... They seemed to be very itchy today.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:15 am

"you? hah you should have seen me when i was 3 i had already konwn how to speak 16 languages and i knew stuff even Adults didnt know.. made me feel wierd." she said and smirked. She then heard SKy's thoughts. "Miss Sky i came here to further my education.. i dont know much about magic, and or other creatures. This place is really a haven to me." she said and smield.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:32 am

Sky had been sitting back, relaxing, just listening to the two talk. The girl, Alexis, was actually somewhat interesting. The past she had was just so... odd. Sky wondered why she would even come to a school if she had already gained enough knowledge... unless she just wanted to meet newer people. Sky shrugged gently and reached her hand forward She lifted the feather Alexis had placed in her pencil cup. She then ran her fingers against it and smiled. She placed the feather back and then lifted her cup to her lips, taking a sip from the slightly sweet tea. "Hmmn," she hummed, eyes tracing the two.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Alex sighed and looked over at her.He was still hugging his knees to his body
"I'm sorry if I'm coming of as mean here. I'm not trying to be rude. This information is just strange to me, is all..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Alexis drink her tea and she looked over at ALex.."Aww c'mon man...." she said and sighed."you think this is bad never meet a Honest Angel They are just like Cupids, except they deal with conciouses and honesty." she said and looked at him shking his head.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:45 am

Alex frowned even more, finishing his tea. He put the saucer and cup down on the side table and hugged his knees to his body, deeply saddened and upset.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:40 am

Lexi chuckled. "Believe it or not...but love isnt for everyone. No one was lying when they said love kills. It does if your not careful." she said and looked at alex now getting a little insulted. Her life was centered around love she knew all about it.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:17 am

Alex nodded, understanding somewhat.

"Well, What about those who never find love? The ones who die sad and alone?Is that an 'oops?'?"
Alex frowned again.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:04 am

Lexi sighed and shook her head..."See this is why life is hard....no one understands." she said to SKy and smirked. " Alex you can choose who you want to love, i cant stop you from doing that....but for instance that person might not love you. Theres a difference between loving someone and being 'in' love with someone. You dont choose to be in love...it just happens." she saidwanting badly for him to understand and not be upset.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:00 am

"Ok....But I still have no control over who I get to love?"

Alex was still upset, but less so.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 am

Alex covered her fce and chuckled.. " Woah, now love is an important thing but we dont mess with Destinies, and necesarily lives. you have control. Of course you do, but its really up to us who we let you love. Sometime we make mistakes...thats why Divorces and breakups happen." she said and smirked she then looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:52 am

"...So your saying I have no control over my life or destiny?"

Alex looked to her, apparently upset.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 am

Alexis smield and smirked. "Yes Main i guess you can say that. Its all so complex, how i see things, how dangerous the world is for me, and how complicated love can be. Most people wonder why Love hurts, and why it sometimes go es wrong. Well the simple answer for that is....Well no ones perfect not even me as a Cupid, so the love i create isnt perfect. but its love." she said and smirked. there was alot to her that had hidden in her body and you would think that she would have died under all the pressure of the world. Being the last cupid meant you had tons of work to do. She then looked at Alex. the heart follows your mind. If you think on something hard enough you want it badly, but me as a cupid i determine wether or not you get that thing. sometime people go a lifetime loveing somene they cant have, well thats us not letting you have our way, because we only want the best for you. so technically your heart isnt what makes you love.....its what keeps you alive." she said and covered her mouth thinking she overdid it with the talking.. she was getting hervous again.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 am

"Well, she's from another planet, possibly. Now, she's not a "little green men" type alien, but still....And arent our hearts what let us love? Not some one else?"
Alex was even more confused...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:40 am

Sky couldn't help herself. She laughed. Her head was tossed, her hair swaying as she did. It may have seemed rude, but it was just so funny. "Alien? You think she's an alien? Ahaha. Alex, darling, this girl is.. phenomenal to our existence. She technically get's to choose who we love.. Though, only if she chooses.. Am I correct, Lexi?" Sky asked, her head tilting ever slightly. She watched the girl pluck a feather and place it into her pencil container. She licked her lips gently and then smile yet again. She was almost always smiling unless she is hungry, or very upset...
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:20 am

"Hmm."
Alex nodded, understanding, but slightly confused still.
"Weird...Not knowin where you came from....."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:14 am

Alexis laughed and looked at him. "Well to be honest i cant tell you.. im just telling you what i've seen in dreams, Venus might just be a place where my people were claimed to be...im still looking for answers my self." she said and smirked then rubbed her wings and pulled a feather from it and it grew back quickly she fanned it and smiled. she was particularily in a good mood. the then set the ivory feather in Sky's Pen contianer, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:10 am

Alex took another sip of his tea and rose an eyebrow.
"So, you're an Alien? Huh."
Alex scratched his head, curiously.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:45 am

Alexis smirked. "Thanks. I was born on the planet Venus. After my kind was killed off i was sent to New York raised bya foster family, well foster families." she replied kindly and blushed, a litle it was always emabrassing to talk about her life, but it was fine, she liked spreading knowledge, although she didnt kow much on her kind, she was full aware of what she could do.

In a slight bit if nervousness, Alexis moved the milk chocolate hair from her face and her pecan brown eyes seemed to glow as they set on her smooth naturally tanned honey skin.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:21 am

Sky would simply take a sip of her tea and the set the cup aside. It was true. She looked to the creamy ivory wings. They were lovely. Sky was stuck with the ebony due to her... nasty blood. She licked her fangs and smiled, allowing her eyes to trace Alexis' wings. "My darling, what fine wings you have~" she cooed, a chuckle passing her lips. She couldn't help but joke around. "So, tell me... How were you born in to this world?" Her head tilted just slightly as she examined Alexis, watching her curiously. Sky was like that, she couldn't help it. Curiosity killed the cat... And if she were a cat, she would be dead by now.. Ha.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Alex turned looking at her wings. They were a very fine white, whic was unusuall to him, used to seeing his mother's Ebony black. He took another sip of his tea, smiling.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Alexis smiled as she saw the womans wings and she made hers come sprouting from her back and turned on a slant so that it wouldnt hit Alex in the face. she stretched hwe wings out and smiled as the apnned extremly long in a creame ivory color. she smirked and sipped the tea. "Thanks....i really like this place." she said and smirked in per natural polite nature. she sat there and looked around peacefully and then looked at Sky..."Your wings are beautiful." she said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Alex smiled, walking into the room. Mother always made the best tea. He took a seat and began stirring the sugar and cream into his tea.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Sky simply chuckled and nodded. "She sure is, Alex. How about you both come in to my office for a cup of tea?" she smiled, her wings shifting gently. The ebony feathers would catch the gentle light of the hallway as she beckoned her son and the Cupid towards her office. She was glad to have met them. And yes, it was true. Sky wanted to meet the last surviving Cupid. Sky smiled and walked into the office, allowing them to follow her. She poured three cups of tea and sat down in her chair, leaving two in front of her desk for them to sit at.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Alex nodded.
"Yes. She told to go out and find you, and bring you to her office to talk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady   New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl: Meeting The Bosslady
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next