The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Home Sweet Home...

Go down 
+2
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Pretty.Little.Mistake
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:41 am

Alexis had already figure the girl out and knew she was about to leave. Sho she paid Leah no attentin when she left out she sinply continued to talk to Luci happily, an began thingking abot going swimming.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: RE: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:38 am

Leah rose to her feet, not saying a word to the other girls. She was sick of the boring small talk, she didn't want to end up snapping at any of them. She needed the fresh air and her music. Without a second glance, she snatched up her Ipod and stalked out of the room. She wasn't arrogant, but there was an air of confidence about the girl. She knew who she was and she knew who she liked.

Nothing much mattered to her.

A small smirk played on Leah's lips as she disappeared from view. This year would be fun..
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:31 am

Luci grinned at alexis " im an angel...though not the kind with halo's or shizz like that" she flopped on her bed yawing quietly. "oh yeah what classes have u signed up for? my brother's teaching draconic" she smiled politely and layed her haid on her pillow still facing alexis
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:43 am

Alexis smiled as another person cam in "Hey Im Alexis." she said and smirked. she then kept minding her business hoping her introduction was heard bye veryone, she didnt like to repeat herself but eveyon was cool. Lexi then sat down and crossed her legs looking at everyone. Luci was the most active Here, Leah was the quiet one, Alexis was the one who was the cool, one and they new girl that had just arrived was yet to fingured out. There was also the gitl Alyssa, she was the sweet one. adorable.

Alexis felt like talking...the whole sitting and being quiet thing was geting boring so she looked at a random girl in the room which happened to be Luci. "So what are you Luci? she asked and smirked curious to knw wether or not she was wich..etc.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: RE: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:28 am

((OOC: I'm speaking out of character. -.- As in, not Leah. *Face-palms*))
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: hello again   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:56 pm

connects to leah mind for fun and says "its a letter and im not in the dorms i had it posted to my sisters from town so im not breaking anyrules. He would break the contact.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: RE: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:37 pm

((OCC: Shrui you can't just do that... Besides, boys aren't allowed in the girls dormitories.))
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: letter to my sibs   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:13 pm

Shruikan would write a short letter just to be random.

hey you two hows things going and Luci i have your ds by the way you shouldn't leave it lying around the house you know Nathan's lost his and wants yours so if you want it come to the courtyard to collect. and dont be pestering Amy about boys just yet shes settling just settlign in right now.

your loving younger twin and older bro Shrui

Last edited by Shruikan Carden on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Kiara glanced at the girl sitting on her bed and blinked. She did say hello to everyone in the room when she came in. Kiara didnt want to push anyone into making awkward chit chat, so she simply smiled at the girl politly and tried to keep her attention to her sister. She repeat to herself in her mind that it takes time to get to know people, but unfortuantly the nagging feeling was beging to set in that she didn't belong.

Kiara shifted uncomfortable on her feet and folded her arms again.

Last edited by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out. on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: RE: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Leah sat there silently, not making any efforts to say hello to the girl or her sister. Luci's attitude annoyed her slightly... She decided it was best to steer clear of the girl. Leah hated getting into fights or confrontations but those times where they were unavoidable, she would never back down. Leah's attitude and her stubborn pessimistic outlook on things were part of who she was, and that wasn't going to change...
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 pm

She nods her head and glances around, she was used to Luci daydreaming as Kiara herself also has the trate of doing the same. She stiffled a yawn, and looked at her sister

"If your not allowed to use our abilitys, unless given promission" just bloody great from someone who cant control her's. "What's here that we can do for fun?"
Nothing here she has seen so far has taken her intrest, she had a feeling this school year was going to be a long one if things didn't liven up soon.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 pm

" i dunno if he has or not he might of...and my room mates are all nice, i think they're warming upto me.." i think... thats somthing, do they like me? i hope so her thaughts clouded her mind for a moment before she snapped back to reality and smiled
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:37 pm

She would glance around her as Luci talked and folds her arms again shifting her weight slightly. Hearing the name she trys to think if she hear or this student or not. Either way she going to find out who he is if he's intrested in her sister. Just being Kiara ment she had a habit of being protective of family.

She laughs softly at her mentioning scaring the teen. "You know that doesnt suprise me Luci." she scan her sisters dorm room. It was plain but just like her own one next door, kiara couldn't wait to get her hands on it and change her section of the wall to make it feel somewhat "homey"

"Nice room sis, What are your room mates like? Are they nice?" Glances over the stuff lying of peoples beds. She could read what some people will be like by their posessions. She liked trying to figure people out, old habit I guess.

"Has Nathan settled in yet? Do you know?"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Luci pulled a face, in her mind looking over every students face that she had seen before she answered "no not really, its hard to get to know anyone here so i havnt really met anyone" She'd smile remembering somthing "though i think iv caught sumons interest, hes called horril though since i kind'of snapped at him he's left me alone" Her smile widened to a smirk, the idea of scaring a big muscley teenager appealing as she was only of a small build.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Kiara rolls her eyes at her sister and laughs. She too could see the face of her brother as he runs for his life with Luci chasing him. This brings a smile to her face,
"I havnt really talked to any other students. It's...difficult, but I'll get used to it" hopefully she added silently in her mind.
"well what about you? anyone taking your intrest?" She laughed softly
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Luci hugged back tightly feeling like school was going to get alot better. "if hes got it hes dead" She'd grin at the idea of her older brother running away screaming like a little girl "so seen anyone ya like" Luci winked and nudged her sister with her elbow hoping for some gossip.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:57 pm

Kiara begins to laugh softly as she smiled brightly. She hugs her sister tightly and steps back still a little nervous here.

"I havnt seen Nathan yet. I found Shrui though!" She blinks trying to remember if she had packed her sisters Ds. She searches her brain trying to remember.

"Em.. I havnt unpacked yet but if I find it I'll let you know" She smiled weakly and added "Sure Nathan is into games and all that. I'm sure hell probally have your's" she hugged her sister again, as it added a feeling of home to this alien place.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:49 pm

"KIARA!!!" luci shouted jumping up from her previous position and running to her sister "is nathan here yet????" she began to jump up and down on the spot obviously excited by the fact that family had arrived. "oh yeah have you seen my DS i cant find it! im sure i packed it...did u take it? or was it nathan" She would scowl slightly at the thaught of her DS being taken.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Kiara would knock on the door lightly, she curses at herself in her head for being so shy. "This is ridiculous." She opens the door slowly, she scans the room and her eyes stop at her sister. She smiles slightly before her gaze drops. whiles staying at the door she would fold her arms awkwardly.

"Hey Sis, just thought I'd let you know I'll probally be in the room next door."

Her eyes glance over the other girls. They would linger momentarily taking in their faces.

"Hey, I'm kiara by the way."

[i] She would half wave to them. As she reminded herself to try and be as friendly as possible but still feels herself holding back. She couldnt help but hearing the names of the bands as Leah listing them off, She recongised all of them and even has most of them in her Ipod. Maybe life here wont be so bad she thought absently
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: RE: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Leah listened to Alyssa and she was actually paying attention for once. The hair thing was pretty cool, she had to admit that much. When Leah saw the girls original hair colour, it made her smile. She truly looked beautiful anyway, Leah wasn't one to get jealous over that. Brushing her own bangs out of her eyes, she smiled at Alyssa in a more genuine way. "You're hair is lovely, it really suits your features. I didn't even know anyone could do that.."

She thought over the second question then, none of these girls seemed like they would recognise any of her bands, but what else was she going to say? Alyssa was being lovely too her. She wasn't judging Leah or forcing her to speak, it was nice. The smirk of the other girl, whose name she hadn't gotten yet, didn't go unnoticed. Leah chose to remain silent about that as nothing good would come of a confrontation, she didn't like confrontations.

"Well... My favourite bands are Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Evenescence, MCR, Nickelback, Avril Lavigne, 30 Seconds To Mars, Vanessa Carlton, Kings Of Leon..Eh," she trailed off, having forgotten half of them. Leah liked too many bands to list off and she was always willing to try new things.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:35 am

Alexis in her calm nature remained quiet for now she was more of the speak when spoken to type. she say all of the fake kindness Leah was putting on and she smirked. sh then began to unpack all thier thoughs zooming through her head. she hated this it aggrivated he so much to know so much abot people with out even kowing them. She stooped and smiled when they brgan talking about hair. She was the only one in here with Brown hair. which made her stand out, besides the fact that there was a pretty girl whos hair was really cool, it changed colors.

Lexi moved around the room as they talked and a sweet scent and a warm aura cam from her as she both minded her business, and wsa kind not letting anything negative surround her. she stood in the middle o the room now no longer afraid to be seen and out of no where a Winged bow and arrow appeared in Lexi's hands.. she with ease and grace pulled the bow back and and the arrow which looked like it was on fire hit the wall and pink electricity danced over the walls... she smirked..at what she did. she then hing her jacket on the strong arrow. Hopefully no one tired to touch the arrow or they would be electricuted like hell and they whould have a bad love life for a week. Never break a Cupid's Arrow. she sighed and the bow and arrow disappeared she then finished unpacking and smiled.."Well Luci im done unpacking." she siad in her clear sweet voice which seemed to have a New York Accent but it wasnt strong. She looked at the girls and smirked. Leah caught her eye, something about her wasnt even scary, intimidating, just normal in her eyes. It was cool to be in a rool full of people Lex knew she would be okay with.. she was comfortable. for now.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:59 am

For Alyssa, her hair was... just there. She brushed through it and let the day take it's toll on it. She yawned gently, covering her mouth as she gave Leah a soft smile. "My hair is layered too, and it's been cut and chopped and I also have fringed bangs," she said, matter-of-fact to add as she flipped the bangs from her eyes. She wished her hair would stay a normal color. When she was younger it was a honey-ish brown. It was really very beautiful. She thought for a moment and her hair changed to that color. It was beautiful and accented her pale skin and bright green eyes. She smiled chuckled. "When I was little my hair was this color and then my hair would change colors with my moods... I've been learning how to control it," she smiled. It made sense, too. When her hormones started to kick in, her hair started to change color.

So, with hair being something Leah and Alyssa had in common, she pressed for something more. "So, Leah, what kind of music do you listen to?" She asked this question very gently, not wanting to just stab in to Leah's personal space and drag the answer out of her. Alyssa chewed her lip idly as she thought through a few of the bands that she liked to listen to. There was a large number, and they were not the bands she would be expected to listen to... which is why she tried not to talk about music in front of boys.. She felt like they would call her out on it and make her feel bad about it... So, she just listened to what she liked and didn't tell anyone.. But, something made her want to tell Leah, really badly.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: RE: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:31 am

Leah smiled, just a little. It wasn't a warm smile or friendly, but almost a smirk. She had spent so long getting her hair the way it was, cutting it regularly, hair spray and many other things but it had always been naturally messy. "I just got layers and the fringe, add a bit of hairspray and tada." She looked at Alyssa, tempted to see if her gaze alone could unnerve the girl. Leah was being friendly, if only a little. "It's naturally black," she added. Leah's attitude wasn't that bad at the moment, perhaps because she had gotten some sleep. At least hair was one thing the girls had in common...

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It cut off T.T)
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:15 am

Alyssa frowned at Leah's reaction to the hair color change. She cleared her throat gently and looked around the room, chewing on her lower lip lightly. A bad habit, but she couldn't break it. She did this instead of chewing on her fingers, or pen caps. She would end up chewing on all of her pen caps before the end of the week. She smiled gently though and looked back to Alyssa. "How do you get your hair to look so great?" she asked, curious again. Alyssa has always wanted to have her hair look something like Leah's... But her's just wouldn't cooperate.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: RE: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:52 am

Leah looked at Alyssa, watching the girls hair change. Her jaw dropped for a moment as Alyssa compared them as 'twins'. The girls hair was too neat... too perfect. She quickly covered up her shocked expression with a forced smile. Thankfully, her bangs hide her eyes from view so the girl couldn't see Leah's glare.

She fixed her hair, messing it up a tad more, just to prove her point. She may not have said anything but she was sure that the girls could not have missed her reaction, that didn't bother her. Leah then proceeded to answer the girls question, as politely as she could. She focused on keeping her tone friendly as she spoke. "My mother sent me here to learn about my powers, I'm a witch." And that, was as much information about her past or reasons for coming her, that they would ever get.

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sp check. ><)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Sweet Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next