The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Home Sweet Home...

Go down 
+2
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Pretty.Little.Mistake
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:48 am

"BLAH!" luci threw herself away from the bags and landed on her back frustration finaly taking over. She began to mumble to herself "i definately packed it, were was it last....grrr if he's taken it he's doomed..." she crossed her arms still on her back and pouted slightly as she tried to remember if she had packed the mysterious object or not.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:43 am

Alyssa slid onto the bed and sat with her legs crossed Indian style. With a small smile on her lips, her hair started to change from that awkward pink to a gentle blue. She was calm, and somewhat happy that she had been accepted to sit on the bed with Leah. "It's nice to meet you, Leah," she said, smiling still. She couldn't help but be so polite and kind. She was just like that. She then tilted her head to the side and concentrated for a single moment. Alyssa's hair then changed from that blue to a black. Alyssa's hair, when down, was somewhat cut just alike to Leah's, but wasn't as messy... "Now we match!" she said, giggling somewhat. She couldn't hold the color any longer. It went back to that reddish orange, her neutral color. "So! What are you in the academy for? I'm an elf, as you can tell," she giggled. Her nose was cute, and her face was too.. Plus her ears were pointed. Her features screamed elf so it was hard to not notice. She then looked down the Luci and tilted her head curiously. "What're you looking for?" she asked, smiling somewhat. She was just so curious, and maybe she could help Luci out if she needed a hand.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:35 am

Leah watched the Luci, tilting her head as she observed the girl. Thankfully, Leah had unpacked earlier... before she had passed out on the bed. She couldn't quite understand why the girl was getting upset, most probably she had forgotten something. Leah should have cared or offered to help, but she didn't. "I unpacked earlier," she replied simply.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:26 am

Luci now bored of her bed slid off and sat on the floor "the rest of you have unpacked right?" she spoke not really knowing if she was going to get a reply. She pulled her bags out from under the bed and began to fish through them searching for somthing. She began muttering to herself a scowl setting on her features as she starts getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 am

Leah's gaze settled on the girl named Luci first, slightly pleased that she had been acknowledged. Then she noticed she had been the girl who had come in earlier. Feeling a tiny pang of lonliness, Leah made an effort to seem pleasant. She didn't want everyone hating her.

"I'm Leah," she said, smiling a little. Her dark bangs fell across her face, she left them there. These girls clearly weren't her type, but she would have to make an attempt to get to know them. After all... she was stuck with them from now.

Leah turned her attion to the other girl, she noted her elf like features along with her bubbly, positive attitude. The girl seemed nervous, Leah understood perfectly. Most people were like that with her, she wasn't approachable in the slightest. She shrugged, scooting up on the made to make even more room. She may let the girl sit on her bed but she wasn't going to be 'pally' just yet.

"Of course you can." She was being polite, though anyone who knew her would tell in an instant that her attempt to be friendly, was fake.

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up coding.)
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:03 am

Alyssa smiled over to the girl named Luci. She seemed really, really nice. Alyssa loved nice people. On the other hand, Alyssa loved all people. She walked towards Leah and looked to the spot on her bed that she could sit down at. "Uhm.. do you mind if I sit with you? Maybe talk to you or something..?" Alyssa asked, her head tilting just the very slightest. Her hair was turning from that blonde to a rushed pink. She felt so embarrassed at the moment for no reason. She just wanted to talk to Leah, but she was afraid that she would be turned down.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:57 am

Movement caught her eye and she turned her head to look at the now sitting girl " hey umm i didnt catch ur name..." She grinned nervously hoping she wasnt to blunt with her question.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:52 am

Leah had fallen asleep where she lay, tired from the journey. She awoke to find the room full of girls, much to her dismay. The joyful squeal of another girl claiming the top bunk had snapped her out of a pleasant dream.

"Wonderful," she sighed, dragging herself to a seated position on the bed; not caring if the others noticed she was awake, or even existed. She crossed her legs, as if meditating and glanced around. Her hair was toussled, slightly more than usual but other than that her appearance was the same. Leah wore heavy eye-make up, adding to the affect of her peircing grey eyes. Along with her make-up, her natural black hair accented her features. Her complexion was extremely pale but this suited her.

As Leah watched the girls, she stayed silent. Making friends was not her strong point and they seemed to be getting along... Once she heard herself adressed as the 'other girl' she knew she would be the outcast here. Leah was not the average bubbly girl, nor did she want to be...
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 am

Luci jumped slightly her eyes wide as she turned and looks at the other girl "hey...umm im luci maria fortune" she'd smile her edgyness dissapearing as she took note of the girls happy go lucky feel. "i guess this sorts everything out right alexis u and alyssa on top me and the other girl on bottom" She'd rub the back of her neck slightly embarrased at pointing out the obvious.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:38 am

Alyssa had been trudging the halls until she found a dorm with other girls in it. She hoped that there was one more place for her to be. She grinned and found herself able to fit in to the room. "Hey!" she said, a giggling laughter lacing her call. She recognized the black haired girl from the other day. She hadn't met either of the other two... She blinked and smiled, waving gently. "I know you might not care but my name is Alyssa Hara Lovecraft!" she said, cooing as she spoke. She looked and noticed that two of the girls were on the bottom bunks. Alyssa chewed her lip and then looked over at Leah. She then walked over and claimed the bunk above her. "I call top!" she giggled again and slid her a bag on to the bed and then placed her suitcase off in the closet. ( Yes there's a closet, as Forum owner I claim there be a closet big enough for four girls' things. I'm crazy. Forgive me. ) Alyssa then turned her attention towards the other girl with brownish hair and then the girl with red hair. For the time being, Alyssa's hair was that lovely reddish orange. She was in a very good mood. She was happy, very happy. Her hair started to turn a into a fair blonde because of how happy she was for the time being.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 am

Alexis quickly read that the Girl liked her. "Okay sounds cool." she said and scanned the room quickly with her fast eyes and began putting her clothes away. she then looked at the other girl. Right now she could use her powers and hopefully get to know some and let thm know what she was. Luci seemed to be the right one for that.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 am

she would grin liking this girl "umm i think top would be best since the other girls on bottom and i tend to roll in my sleep" she'd laugh to herself as some old memories crossing her mind and replaying over a few times.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 am

Alexis smirked. and turned to see the other girl. "Hi. Im Alexis but you can cal me Lexi." she said and smirked then allowed her wings to grow back into her shoulder blades. she smirked... "So you guys have any idead where you want me to sleep. Im not picky so it doesnt matter." she said and moved her brown hair from her face looked at the girl kindly as she could hear thier thoughts but ignored then as best she could.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:51 am

Luci would slip silenty into the room her eyes flickering around to see if the girl had gone and stop at the other girl, she seemed quite nice warmer than the other girl for sure. " umm hello my names luci" she'd smiles awkwardly again having trouble with hello's.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am

Alexis Was told to come here and she easily found her way. As she went through the door she heard two minds talking about each other, one in particular that wasnt so happy at themselves.

Lexi moved her bags into a room and she waved silently at the girl and watched the other girl leave. Alexis knew that being the only Cupid around here would be different it was always different being the last of her kind but it always made life interesting and new.

"Umm is that other girl sleeping here?" Lexi asked and stretched out her wings out , and looked around at the room. Here eyes maping out everything, how the girl though , how her body worked and everything.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:15 pm

She watched the girl go, a soft sigh escaping her lips. She had done it again... Leah mentally kicked herself for this. Her attitude caused her so many problems but she refused to let it go, it was who she was. The poor girl didn't exactly do anything wrong...

Leah stood up and paced around the room before deciding to unpack, she had nothing better to do. As she sorted out her belongings she spent her time reflecting on what life would be like here. It was different, but she felt at home here...
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:11 pm

She sighed feeling an unwanted vibe comming from the girl, she didnt like the atmosphere here either, so she dropped her bags on the floor and kicked them under the bed. She nodded at the girl and walked out of the room hoping to find somthing interesting to do.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:07 pm

[i]Leah glanced up, giving the girl her full attention for a moment or two. She seemed nice... Nice in the perky, friendly sort of way. What a pity.. Leah was the not great at making friends, she was also very judgemental. It took a while for her to trust some and let them in, but when she did, they saw an entirely different side to her.

"It's okay, I'm used to it," she replied. Leah's voice was incredibly soft and sweet in contrast to her appearance and attitude. She didn't particularly like this girl at a firsy glance, but it looked like she was going to be stuck in the same room. She didn't like to make things even more awkward or difficult for herself then they already were.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Her eyes darted to the small movement and grew wide as she noticed another girl "im sorry i didnt see you there" she would smile apologeticly and then take in the girls appearence. she seemed nice, abit on the cold side...mabey it was just an awkward moment sort of thing. She walked quickly to the opposite bed and sat on the bottom bunk, she prefered the bottom as she had habits of rolling around in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Leah was lying on her bed now, suitcases and various bags strewn on the floor. Messy, just the way she liked it. For once she wasn't listening to her ipod, which was a rare occurance. Her beloved Ipod was buried somewhere in her bags, along with the rest of her belongings.

She noticed the girl walking in, turning her head only slightly to take a look. A small sigh escaped Leah's lips as she looked the girl over, not quite sure what to think. The humming irritated her slightly, but she stayed silent and unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Luci creeped into the dorm, her lips pressed together into a thin line. "is anyone here?" she would ask in a mousey voice, hellos were not her strongest point and neither was silence so she began to hum to herself whilst lugging her bagage behind her. She would spot the beds, the desks and finaly the bathroom, taking it all in and sighing as she drifted off into her own little world and consiquently just standing in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Leah practically fell into the dormitory, stumbling as she struggled with her bag. Since she had aquired her powers, she had wasted no time in finding uses. Carrying heavy items.. such as her overpacke suitcases had been one. But much to her dismay, upon entering the school grounds she was no longer allowed use magic without permission. Just bloody brilliant..., she thought. I'm now a 'freak' with powers and I'm not even allowed use them!

The girl didn't truly feel that way, she loved her newfound powers. They made her feel special, it also gave her a slight understanding of why she was like this. Unpacking though, would have been so much easier if she could use one simple spell...

She sighed, dragging her bagage all the way into her room. Choosing the lower bunkbed, she tended to wander at night, so the bottom was more suitable, Leah dropped her stuff by the bed. She sat down on her bed, gazing around the room. It was empty, she was alone here.

This made her smile, if only a little. Leah didn't want to be here, but she was not one to sulk about such things. She would make the most of it.

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Damn spellings. T.T)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home...   Home Sweet Home... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2