The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Girls Only Slumberparty

Go down 
+2
Fallen~<3
Ember_Fangs
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

Girls Only Slumberparty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:41 am

She looked up at the girl, taking the tissue, and blowing her nose into it. She wondered why she would come if she didn't like Juniors. She wiped her mascara streaked cheeks.
"Thank you"
She whispered, sniffling some more. She wanted to know what happened with her...but she didn't want Ember to talk about something she didn't want to. Instead she just blew her nose some more, starting calm down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:00 am

Ember sighed and moved to the girls side pulling her into a hug. She wondered if she would have to do this with all the juniors even if they had a fricken nightmare. Ember held the girl close amd strokes her hair soothingly.
"It's okay we all do things we regret. I killed my father so you're not the only one whos done something. At least you regret what you did," Ember sighed softly and handed the girl a tissue, half covered in whipped cream. She laughed softly.
"Sorry about that..." Ember smiled and wipped it clean handing the crying girl a tissue.
"Happy birthday."
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:59 pm

She lifted her head to look up at Ember, tear streaks down her face, she shook her head.
"Today was my birthday...17 years ago...
She sniffled, she had to tell someone she couldn't hold it in anymore...
"My mother died because of me... I couldn't help myself..It just hit me again, after i almost lost control with the girl wearing blood today...I don't want to be a monster..
She looked down, beginning to cry more, burying her face in a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Ember laughed softly as she watched the lot destroy her room. She raised an eyebrow when one of the younger girls left saying she had forgotten something. Something about the girls face had shown she was a bit upset so Ember slipped out of the dorm and followed the young girl. Knocking on the door she opened it slowly.
"Hey...you okay?"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Luci nodded at ashley and munched on her cookie waiting for her to come back. i wonder what she forgot...mabey it was a game or pillow or somthing like that Luci would grab a blueberry cookie and nibble on it "hmm this is actually quite nice il have to get ashley to try one"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:24 am

She laid back on the mattress, closing her eyes, humming to herself. She occasionally squirted whipped cream into her mouth. She thought of this day, 17 years ago... She sat up, a tear in the corner of her eyes...
"I forgot something in my...room...
She got up, walking across the room, down the hallway, and through her door. She plopped down on her bed, face first into the pillow, screaming into it. The pillow muffling the sound. She got up and looked around, sitting up straight on her bed, against the wall..
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:21 am

luci giggled at ashley and pointed to the half of the cookie poking out of her mouth 'squirt me!' she tryed to say but ended up making some funny noises that sounded like a donkey with a gag trying to sing 'my heart will go on' She laughed abit more trying to not bite down to hard on her cookie, the thaught of a mule singing 'my heart will go on with a gag' amused her she could imagine it happening on a cartoon.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:13 am

She smiled looking around at all the girls, then down at the cookie and whipped cream in her hand...She took the can, spraying it in her mouth, then shoving the cooking her mouth, she chewed and swallowed. Happy with the taste, she giggled, smiling.
"Luci! You've gotta try this!!"
She laughed, spraying it on her cookie. Happy she made a new friend, happy she came to the party, and happy to be a part of something, she sat contently smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:52 am

Luci shook her head retreating from her daze "i still havn't unpacked yet" she smiled, this would made it easier to move dorms. She really was glad she had made a friend;she now felt more confident, she wouldn't of fit in so well at the party if it wasnt for ashley. Luci's smile widened to a grin as she grabbed another cookie and popped it half in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:33 am

Allisen smiled gently and waved to Ashley.
"Hello Ashely. Nice to see you again." She waved a bit. "So what's everyone doing?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:27 am

She sat up with a can of whipped cream in one hand, and a cookie in the other.
"Hi Allisen!"
She waved with her cookie hand, remembering the girl from a brief introduction before. Although it seemed that Allisen didn't want to talk then, it didn't hurt to try now. Ashley could always get to know more people.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:57 am

"Hello Lexi." Allisen would smile a bit, holding out her hand. "Nice to meet you." She looked between Ember and Lexi. That was same old Allisen. She could never keep looking in one spot for too long. Some sort of anxiety thingy.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 am

Ember giggled watching the girls destroy her bed - eh what did she care? She could clean up anything and she ment anything. She glanced to her friend noticing how uncomfortable she looked and guided her over to Lexi. The similarities between Ember and Lexi went to every last detail apart from Lexis wings and Embers tattoo on her back. Those where the only things that told the two apart.
"Ally meet my friend Lexi, Lexi this is Ally shes one of the cool Juniors."
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:32 am

"Me too." Allisen smiled at Ember's approach. "I see everyone is having fun with the whipped cream." She laughed lightly and ran a hand through her hair feeling slightly uncomfortable. Even though Allisen had been around the whole school, she didn't know many of the girls. She hoped they would be open to meeting her. "Everything looks great, by the way." She looked around again, looking for faces she knew.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:27 am

Ember waved back to her first friend at the acadomy. She was glad her two main friends had come here; maybe it wouldn't be to bad. She had already met most of the girls here through this so she had achieved her goal of getting to know people.
Slipping through the trio of whipped cream covered juniors Ember made her way to Ally. She was obviously older than the rest in the room with ehr hourglass figure and long hair, her hips and well formed feminine body was significally older than the juniors covering each other, and Embers bed, In whipped cream.
"Glad you made it!"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 am

Allisen walked into the dorm lazily in her black camisol and red pj shorts. She smiled shyly and asked loud enough for everyone to hear. "So..is this the slumber party?" She wasn't usually into these kind of things, being how shy she is, but she knew Ember would be here. She thought that could actually make this fun. She looked around at everyone and spotted Ember, giving her a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Ember watched the kids laughing. The whipped scream was everywhere but that would be simple to sort out. It was a chore they couldn't use magic but Ember had cleaned up after her father from the age of 5 - she was pretty good at it.
"Of course - here," Em threw the girl some Pj's and nodded to the bathroom. "Come out and join the fun!" Emmy was happy they had met some people but so far it looked like there were just Juniors in here. Em looked at the door wondering if these kids thought Sleepovers wheren't their thing. Maybe she'd arrange a pool party another day... Emmy was already thinking about decorations and things way before she even had the headmistress's permission. She was sure she wouldn't mind - who would if the kids where out of her hair?
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:39 am

She would glance between them, " I prefer not to get in touch with that side of me... i just sometimes slip-....uhhh Anyways...Luna do you have a room, maybe you could move in with me and Luci?" She glanced at her friend. " Would that be alright" She smiled feeling more calm, and in control of herself.
Back to top Go down
xxLunarEclipse

xxLunarEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:34 am

"I prefer the blood of innocence, it is always fun to kill them off. They are so scared, it is so much fun to just sink my fangs into the soft, warm neck.. And to add to it, just a few sparks of electricity to add pain and suffering to my victims." She smiled wider, the paused. 'What..The..HELL!? Did I just say that?! Omigod, omigod!' Her mind was racing now. She said too much, too much!
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:30 am

Luci would look at the girl raising an eyebrow befor muttering "it depends on who ur feeding off...i prefure sweet blood...innocence and youth" she would then look at her friend hoping she hadnt freaked her out.
Back to top Go down
xxLunarEclipse

xxLunarEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:28 am

"Blood.." Her tone of voice seemed harsh when she said that, as her eyes darkened and a smirk appeared across her face. "Lovely, lovely taste it has to it, I must say." She would laugh then, almost psychotically. Then she would seem to turn back to normal. Ah, blood. Something she's got addicted to..
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:25 am

"ur a blood drinker?" her eyes would widen slightly then soften "me too! though...im not a vampire its just the breed of angel" she smiled nervously "and ur not a monster...its only natural, like the saying goes you can choose your friends but you cant choose your family" she nodded knowingly trying to fool everyone that she was wise, before grinning a faint blush creeping across her cheeks "ughhh i like milk...and honey?" she would glance from side to side, biting her lip to stop herself from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:18 am

She would look at her friend, eyes wide with worry..."Did you... notice... please don't be afraid or anything, i hate this part of me. It came from my father's side, my twin was always better with controlling that because she was more like my father... i don't want to be a monster..." She bit her bottom lip, then noticing she still had the cream under her nose she wiped it off, and went to the window to get a breath of fresh air, she turned her attention back to Luci...curious...smiling now, her eyes returning to a dark pink "Why the milk and honey?"
Back to top Go down
xxLunarEclipse

xxLunarEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:16 am

Her eyes narrowed again, watching Ashley. Should she point it out? Nah. She smiled then, nodding. "I guess it does," she said in reply, laughing again. "I'll be right back," she turned around and went back into her own room. She looked into her mystical little box and stuck her left hand inside. She pulled out a pair of red and black PJ's, the top red, and the bottoms black with bleeding hearts as the pattern. Putting it on rather quickly, she skipped back over to the other room, entering and plopping herself on the ground.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:12 am

She looked slightly worried at ashley before whispering to the new girl "you need to change...quickly" she smiled assuringly nodding to the girl befor turning her attention back to her friend "egyptian queens used to bathe in milk and honey" she blurted out hoping to distract her, she must of noticed the blood...mabey she faints at the sight of it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Only Slumberparty
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: