The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Girls Only Slumberparty

Go down 
+2
Fallen~<3
Ember_Fangs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:20 am

"a while" she laughed all her nervousness gone "i think im pretty patient though it depends on the situation" she grinned "men are annoying so my patience with them is thin but at a slumber party i guess my patience has no limits...hey d'you want me to do anything for you? nails? makeup?" she laughed her makeup skills hilarious as she could never put the ideas from her mind down on paper or in this case of skin.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:12 am

She blinked at how long her hair was. "How long have you been growing it out!" She giggled," I hope you have patience because this could be a while." She put a cookie in her mouth, taking a bite, before sitting up to pick three sections of hair out, starting to intertwine each bit of hair, starting the braid. Having had done her sisters hair everyday growing up, she was well on her way with Luci's hair.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:06 am

"sure!!" luci grinned and pulled out her hairband, her hair hanging just above the ground "though its long i hope its not too much work, u dont have to do it if you dont want" she rubbed the back of her neck nervously compensating for her ramble, she didnt want to make ashley feel like she had to do somthing, and she now felt slightly guilty; having said that she didnt have to do it, would probably make anyone think they had to do it. She was such a spaz somtimes. Luci smiled awkwardly hoping she hadnt put off her new mabey friend.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:59 am

at the akward timing both Alexis and Ember looked at each other and smiled. it was all to wierd. identicle movements, looking too much alike. it was strange but Lex also felt god around Lex and she smirked then smelled te cookies.. "Man they look good" she said and smirked.

Lexi wondered i everyone would stand up and let everyone know about them...sir really wasnt her type but she had to let someone know what she was.. it would b kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:57 am

She smiled at Luci "Just nervous... Not really used to making new friends. In fact my friends have been my sisters my whole life." She took a cookie from the plate, nibbling on the edges. "Ready for me to do your hair?" She turned smiling to Luci.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:49 am

Ember grinned and took the cookies, dishing them onto one of the plates for everyone to help themselves to.
"I threw this party for everyone to get to know each other, I did them all the time at my old school - earn't myself a reputation." Ember grinned and abandoned her other slipper having adopted a limp with having one off one on.
"Help yourself people!" Ember smiled warmly at Lexi. She felt a sudden calm come over her like a bit of her had been joined back again. She felt...complete. The word was odd to her but it fitted how she felt completly.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:48 am

Luci laughed slightly and skipped over to ashley "are you ok?" she laughing abit more "i think ur running low on sugar" she tossed a bag of double choccy 'chip cookies. "i think there must be bats round here or somthing.." she muttered looking at the window cautiously.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:45 am

Alexis laughed and looked at her.."and im Alexis.. but you can call me Lexi." she said and smirked. she wanted everyone here to know of her power but she was scared they all would ask alot of her.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:42 am

Ashley would happily skip into her room, "Thanks for inviting me!" She would glance around before, seeing something fly through the window, she dove onto one of the mattresses screaming a bit. She looked up, realizing it was nothing to be afraid of... or she hoped at least. "Sorry, it's not that I was scared of you... Not that your anything to be scared of...unless you want to be scary... but your not!" She kept rambling on, starting to feel like an idiot, she blushed slightly."What I'm saying is ..."She paused for a moment. " My name is Ashley, Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:36 am

Alexis was lost and she suddenly remembered she so had to make it to Embers Slumberparty. she quickly put on her PJ's and her wings shot from her back as she zoomed into Embers Dorm through the window..."Hey sorry im late." she said and smirk as she stood with her wings expanded as she gazed at the girl then back to ember whom she looked exactly alike. except a bit taller.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:32 am

"that would be great" luci grinned mabey she'd now made a friend, she hoped so "my thaughts exactly glad that ashley also thaught new things at a party were good.
She thaught for a moment thinking of the best way to explain "well i guess its the first dorm in" she pulled a face hoping it made sence "number one?" she laughed at her own idiocy and grinned at ember "hey im luci thanks for the invite i hope tonight goes well, oh yeah i brought cookies" she held out the 3 bags "double choccy 'chip, white choccy 'chip and blueberry cookies; though they're just an experiment" Luci smiled hoping to make a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:26 am

Ember opened the door and smiles at the two girls standing there waiting.
"Dont be shy! the doors open you just come on in," Ember stood bck allowing the girls to come in and find their place in the large room to sleep for the night. Ember propped the door open with her slipper. Her long dark brown hair fell to her waist as it always did but it was alot wilder and somehow more sexy for it being like that. She ushered the girls in and let them pick out which beds they wanted as she took their bathroom stuff and put it away for them, marking it with their names so they wouldnt get confused if someone had the same stuff.
"So! Im Ember and welcome to my dorm! Ill be your hostess for tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:21 am

She smiled, feeling less nervous,"It's very nice to meet you Luci! if you want i could do your hair for you tonight" Her eyes lighting up thinking to herself that she might have a friend already. "I'll try the blueberry cookies too, what kind of sleep over is it with out weird flavored cookies!" She laughed lightly, wondering if she sounded to excited about being at her first sleepover, with girls other then her two sisters."Which is your dorm room?" She shifted her weight onto one foot looking at her, then the door.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:15 am

Luci grinned at the compliment "awww thanks, i love you hair! how did u get it like that? my hair never does anything i want it too" she'd laugh lightly to herself the thaught of her hair arguing like another person, she shook her head shaking the child-ish thaughts from her mind and smiled at ashley " im luci, i hope u had a good journey" she then held up all 3 bags "i'v got double choccy 'chip, white choccy 'chip and just as an experiment i baught blueberry cookies though im not sure if anyone will like them" she began to shift her weight from foot to foot excited about getting to know everyone.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:04 am

She would turn to the side, seeing someone waiting at the door with her. don't freak out and be an nervous idiot, just be yourself. She thought while sighing to herself, she smiled and extended a hand. "I love your pajama's they're really cute!" She giggled a bit, wondering where she got them. "My name's Ashley, I just got here last night... so well you could say i'm new" She glanced at the cookies, licking her lips a bit. "mmm what kind?"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:00 am

Luci skipped down the hall in her traditional slumber wear; Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 AAAAAoih32AAAAAAAPYOVg

She loved her pajamas to her they were the most awesome pajamas in the world. In her hands she help 3 bags of large cookies, they seemed appropriate for a sleepover and also matched her sleep wear. Luci knocked on the door, a wide smile spread across her face this would be her first slumber party and she prayed it wouldnt be her last.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:50 am

Ashley walked out of her dorm, finding a piece a paper on the wall next to it. She stepped out to read it, as she did a smile grew upon her face realizing she could use this chance to get to know some of the other girls. I could actually make friends... meet new people!, she thought to herself. Then she skipped back into her room, to get ready a bit, re applying her eye liner and mascara, fixing her hair up into a loose french braid. She figured if she need anything she could always take a few steps down the hall at any point in the night. She a bit excited, twirled her way down to the door, and knocked on it lightly. As she waited she would fidget with her hair and shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:45 am

Ember had put up posts around the girls dorms to come and join her in her empty dorm for a slumberparty to get to know one another. Ember has everything set out in every girls slumper party dream - or so she hoped. She had turned off the lights and candels now flickered around the room, different colours from the seals they where in. Some cast blue lights, some orange some yellow some a soft green and others a firey red. In the end it created a lullying and soothing atmosphere. She had music playing from the latest radio so there would be loads of different songs of diferent Genres for all the different types of people. There were 3 spare bunks people could sleep in but Ember thought it rude if one got to sleep in the bed while others didnt so she had matress's laid out in the large space in the centre (her having moved the desk to the side which she will put back later). There were snacks on the two desks she had pushed together with drinks and glasses. The windows were open letting in a gentle, warm summer breezes as she waiting in her silk shorts and top. She wasn't sure who would come but at least Allison would. It was the first big thing to happen in the girls dorm and Ember was glad she was the one to organise it. She didn't want to appear all cowardly just for her fear of me - which she had a reason for. Ember had managed to buy a mini fridge from in town and had also stashed it with some alchole she was able to buy. It paid to be over the age limit thats for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Only Slumberparty
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: