The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Girls Only Slumberparty

Go down 
+2
Fallen~<3
Ember_Fangs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:04 am

She smiles, letting her hand drop as well. She inhales deeply trying to think of a way to make it less awkward for Luna. As she inhaled, her eyes turned Deep pink, turning ruby. No! No! Ashley get a hold of yourself. It's nothing you can't control. Not a monster! The Voice inside her screamed. Ashley Quickly looked over Luna realizing she had blood still on her clothing...She breathed in again, her eyes turning black this time. Don't do it Ashley, you're not a monster, your simply just your other part. You're Just A human and leopard. nothing more. nothing less. Don't let that side of you come out. She stepped back from Luna, trying to get a hold of her Vampiric side. Ashley Backed up towards Luci, staring at Luna, holding her breath, before shoving her face in a pillow... for her Human and Leopard side of her being not letting her to hold her breath. Being sprayed with the whipped cream, she shoves the whipped cream onto her face, under nose, inhaling hoping it will distract her mind. She looked at the other girls trying to cover up her monstrous nature "It makes...your skin Smooth" She smiled hoping it worked as an excuse.
Back to top Go down
xxLunarEclipse

xxLunarEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:01 am

She nodded, her smile wider than before. She just decided to sit down beside the two. I should be welcomed, everyone should. She once again stole a can of whipped cream, pressing her finger on the plastic top. The whip cream squirted out rapidly, the noise of air flow heard. The whip cream hit Luci and Ashley, almost covering them in the white substance. She removed her finger off the plastic, laughing now.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 am

She burst out laughing quickly eating the cooking and whiping the cream off her face flicking it at ashley and eating the remaining. she then grinned at the new girl and whiped the cream off her foot. "we are gunna be soo sticky after this" luci giggled having the most fun she'd ever had. Note to self: whipped cream is the best invention ever!
Back to top Go down
xxLunarEclipse

xxLunarEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:54 am

"Ah, hello Ashley," she spoke cooly, taking the girls hand and shaking it lightly. After letting go, she let her hands fall to her sides. She took another step into the room, the awkwardness not leaving her body. 'What if they don't like me? I'm not good enough.' Negative thoughts. Negative thoughts running through her mind. No! No negatives! Be positive. Not weird, don't be strange.. She looked down at her attire, her eyes widening. 'The blood -- I fed and I forgot to-- Oh no..' She took a deep breath, looking up to the girls once more.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:48 am

"Really!?! You would want to room with me? You can move in whenever!" She would then hug Luci, and spray more whipped cream on her face, laughing. She gets up walking to the new girl. " My name's Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace," She sucks in a breathe " ...But you can call me Ashley" She then giggled. Holding out a cookie to the girl at the doorway.
Back to top Go down
xxLunarEclipse

xxLunarEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:44 am

She chuckled, taking a step back. Then seeing as it didn't touch her, she took that same step forward. Her mischievous personality kicking in, she swiped the bottle from Luci, chuckling all the while. After holding the bottle in her hand for a moment, she pointed it to Luci, squirting it so it went around her, then purposely hitting her foot with the cream. She handed the bottle back, her chuckle forming into a snicker, "Oops, sorry."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:40 am

Luci senced the awkwardness and squirted some cream at the new girl, it landing just short of her foot. She smiled at the girl hoping she hadn't offended her, she then grabbed a cookie and stuck it in her mouth half poking out from between her lips.
Back to top Go down
xxLunarEclipse

xxLunarEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:36 am

She sighed then, her attention to Luci for that moment. She nodded, then turning to the girl, Ember, blinking slowly, "May I join?" after that, she looked around at the rest of the crowd. Her bangs fell over her left eye, although she didn't seem to notice. Then realizing this one thing, she was alone. No roommates, she was completely alone.... No. No time to think negative. She simply waited for a answer, standing there, feeling more and more awkward each moment.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:35 am

Luci jumped on ashley squirting her with somemore cream befor answering "hmm well my rooms full so how about i room with you?" she grinned hoping that the idea was ok she really didnt want to be awkward but she didnt have another choice.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:31 am

She looks up at the new girl entering the room. She Smiled, waving, then looking at the whipped cream can... "Luci...?" Her eyes widdening, laughing. "Hey...uh... Luci do you think maybe i could room with you? I have a room to myself and i don't know..." She shrugged feeling a bit awkward and nervous again. She still kept the smile upon her face though
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:26 am

Luci looked at the new girl a can of whipped cream pointed at ashley "hey umm im luci...ud best ask ember..." she looked at ember then back to the new girl, she seemed nice, quite bubbly and very cute almost like a chibi though the spots of red seemed abit weird...mabey it was paint. She smiles the idea of being covered in multicoloured paint splatters amusing to her.
Back to top Go down
xxLunarEclipse

xxLunarEclipse

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:20 am

Hearing the chatter from her own room, she walked outside. She was still in her regular clothing, her hair short and messed up, and her eyes narrowed, as usual. She yawned, walking down the hall and then turning to enter the area which the others were. She gave a half-hearted smile, wiping her right eye with her finger. She coughed a bit now, feeling awkward. 'I hope I am not intruding, these girl seem fine on their own, but..I guess if I meet new people, it would be for the better..Right?' she thought to herself. Then after a moment of silence by her, she took a step closer to the other people, waving slightly. "Hello everyone!" her voice was high-pitched and extremely cute, "I'm Luna Ichiikuro..Uhm, may I join you?" She blinked a few times while trying to keep that smile going. Her eyes widened now, so she didn't look intimidating. She wasn't leaning, simply standing straight. She had her jacket covering her chin and zippered all the way, her tight jeans and her bright red converse. What seemed odd about her attire was that there was spots of red. Blood.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:03 am

Alexis nudged Ember..."God okay..but if Jennifer Lopez haves anothe Divorece its your fault." she said and laughed a bit as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:00 am

She laughs at Luci jumping at them and screaming. Then dodges the whipped cream coming her way! "HEY! I THOUGHT WE WERE A TEAM!!!" She laughs, holding up a pillow to cover her face, and hitting Luci with it.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:57 am

Luci jumped towards the other girls praying them with cream "ch'yaa!!!" then sprayed abit more at ashley grinning as she got a splodge right on the end of her nose. She didnt imagine a slumber party would be this fun and she was surprised ember wasnt going nutts at the mess, this was gunna be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:55 am

"Tiny..TINY bit?" Ember giggled. She wasn't that much of a drinker but it helped her feel calmer and more relaxed. Her thoughts stopped bothering her and she felt more content with life and how it was. She made a very small gesture with her fingers.
"You'll be in control I promise, I wont let you get out of control." Ember did the scout promise mockingly and smirked.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:53 am

Alexis smirked and shook her head.. "girl me drinking isnt a good thing to do... i can cause so much trouble!" she said and smirked looking at Em. If Lexi was to get drunk people would commit suicide, have divorces, break ups, people that arent meant to be together will get together, so much ould happen if she wasnt in control and that wouldnt be good.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:49 am

Ember grinned. "Oh come on, where's your wild side? are these two from your dorm?" Embere nodded to the girls sprawled on the floor who where coating each other in whipped cream. Ember looked perfectly relaxed even though the girls where getting it all over her floor she really coudln't care less, she'd clean up later. This is what made it easy to like Em, she simply took things slow and calmly. She didn't care is people had rough edges, it made them way more fun.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:46 am

She Laughed, trying to eat it off her face. Then looking at Luci, Ashley passed the can behind her back to her, smiling innocently. On the inside purely excited for it seems she had made a new friend, the first in... well... a long time, not being able to get out much as a child for she was always watching her sister's or her ill step mother. She was genuinely happy for the first time since leaving home.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:43 am

Luci gasped at the whipped cream and licked off all she could from around her mouth "tasty!" she commented before wiping off a big dollop and smushed it into ashleys face grinning "neither could i" she then looked slyly at the rest of the girls evil plans forming in her mind.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:38 am

Lexi smiled and overed her face.. "Em...no way,,,you have alcohol..you are crazy!" Lex said and smirked as she stood and smirked. she scanned the room looking and she found it and sighed. "this should be fun." he said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 am

She hopped up from the mattress, walking towards the door. She smiled at the girls before slipping out to walk back and get her PJ's. When she got to her door she opened it, and looked at the empty room and then her suitcase in the middle opened, clothes overflowing out. She plucked a pair of black silk pajama pants and a tank top, and quickly changed. She then looked into her mini fridge and pulled out an object, a smirk upon her face. Ashley walked back to the room, dancing through out the hallways, the object behind her back. She sat down on the mattress, and showed a can of whipped cream before spraying it on Luci's face, not getting it in her hair...for she didn't want to mess up her time spent on it. She laughed and smiled. "Couldn't resist!!"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:35 am

Ember had drifted off into her own world watching the two kids sitting on the floor now plaiting each others hair. She had never had this sort of friends and freedom before. It was always work and no play. She smiled contently watching the pair, her eyes glazing over in happinesss, sharing the simple fact they were friends altogether.
Ember looked up at the poke and her eyes met ones that looked the exact same. Again that shiver ran down her spine about only being friends. It seemed there was something more there...The pair looked like a double act when one girl goes in the box and the other jumps out, they were that similar. Ember smiled warmly.
"I think I'll wait for more seniours to join us before I open the whiskey."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:31 am

Alexis smiled at all the gil and she waved at Luci she was cool, and they shared adorm together.. Lexi smirked and heard all thier minds, as she relaxed and soon poked her closest friend here Ember.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:23 am

She smiled, nearly done braiding. "It's up to you, i can do your hair whenever you would like me too. I'm used to doing my sisters back at home... So just well built into my schedule you could say." She giggled feeling silly. She bit her bottom lip, tying an elastic around the end of her long braided hair. "All Done!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Only Slumberparty   Girls Only Slumberparty - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Only Slumberparty
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: