The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Jason Parker Male PE Teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Jason Parker Male PE Teacher I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Jason Parker Male PE Teacher I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Jason Parker Male PE Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Jason Parker Male PE Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Jason Parker Male PE Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Jason Parker Male PE Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Jason Parker Male PE Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Jason Parker Male PE Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Jason Parker Male PE Teacher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Jason Parker Male PE Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Jason Parker Male PE Teacher   Jason Parker Male PE Teacher I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:53 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Jason Parker
Nickname(Optional): Jay
Race/Species: Shifter.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Hometown: Catford.

{Physical}
Eyes: Green/blue ish eyes.
Hair: Dirty Blonde.
Body: Tattoo on the inside of his thigh.
Face: Slight stubble.
Height: 6ft 7
Weight: Athletic, muscular, strong.

{Personality}
Jay is a very cheeky and loves a laugh. His bubbly personality makes even the shyest and most miserable people smile. He loves to spend his time playing basketball or fighting in the gym. He likes to go for long runs at 6 am and 6 pm to keep fit and healthy. He loves his twin sister Maria and is extremely protective over her.

{Background}
Jay and Maria grew up in the worst place you could; London, Catford. They were surrounded by druggies and murderers, thief’s and beggars but still they managed to have a reasonably normal life. They lived with their mum – had never known their father. Their mother had always said that he had been in the army and had one day just vanished. Jay had spent months trying to find him through army databases – he was a whiz on the computer if he was in the right mindset.
However when the twins reached 16 something changed in them. They had a row, like always over the computer but this time it was worse. Maria got more angry and cocky which made Jay want to tear his hair out. Soon the pair had slammed their bedroom doors and refused to talk to each other. Because of the bad vibes in the room while they slept things changed inside of them; their bodies molded to their anger. In the morning Jay woke up feeling more refreshed. He stretched and walked to the mirror only to find he was covered in blood – yet he had no wounds. Jay panicked. He couldn’t remember anything apart from going to bed and falling asleep annoyed at his sister. He ran to his sister’s room hearing her own screams. She two was covered in blood. The twins eyed each other up slowly and decided something was extremely wrong. They left home that day. Something had changed deep inside of them and for some reason they both new it was something beyond this world; no matter how stupid it sounded. They spent time researching and testing things out. Feeling utterly stupid about doing it but knowing it was necessary. After 2 years of searching they finally discovered what they were: Shifters. They unlocked their first forms and had murdered to take out their anger. The news made both twins sick and they could hardly talk or look at one another.
In the end the twins went different ways. Jay’s resources led him to the Native American camps. He was sure their history on such creatures was much better than others. Studying with them lead Jay a yearn to be with his sister again and help people like him who didn’t understand and had murdered or killed people. He enquired to schools, searching for people who might be different, looking at newspaper reports seeing what strange goings on revolve around kids. Soon Jay noticed all these kids where just disappearing off the face of the earth as if they were going somewhere. Tracking one of the children to the academy he soon found out that this was a place he could call home – a place he could continue his work but in a way to help others.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Jason Parker Male PE Teacher Empty
PostSubject: RE: PE Teacher   Jason Parker Male PE Teacher I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:59 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Jason Parker Male PE Teacher
Page 1 of 1