The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Advanced Potions Teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Advanced Potions Teacher I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Advanced Potions Teacher I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Advanced Potions Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Advanced Potions Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Advanced Potions Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Advanced Potions Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Advanced Potions Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Advanced Potions Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Advanced Potions Teacher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111

The Advanced Potions Teacher Empty
PostSubject: The Advanced Potions Teacher   The Advanced Potions Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:08 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Ryan O'Heartly
Nickname(Optional): Mr. O
Race/Species:Oracle[Race:Greek]
Sexual Orientation:straight
Hometown:San Franscisco

{Physical}
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Brown
Body: A Few burns on hi hands
Face: wrinkles
Height:6'3
Weight:183 lbs.

{Personality}
Ryan is Mental. He Has been through so much in his life sseing everything down to the daw the world ends he has been crazed. He can sometimes be snappy, and a bit 'BiPolar' but he only snaps and yelles at his students because he may see something that they cant and as much as he wants to to not do something they might do it anyway. He sees all the consequences of all actions. this makes him terrified to get really close to people, because no matter what they do in life he always sees what things will go bad before they do. He is a kind and generous man who really need a break.

{Background}
Ryan was born and raised to mythology crazed parents from Greece. as a child he always had friends and and knew all the cool people. thats until her turned 9. Ryan began to see things bad things that would happen to the people around him, and the people he cared for. After going to school knowing things others didnt, he always freaked out anf threw temper tantrums because no one believed anything he said. But after the even happened everyone looked at him like he was crazy. Ryan later became the quiet guy and didt bother getting to know anyone else. keeping his visions to himself and only himself. It hurt him deeply to see all of the wrong things that would happen in the future and it drove him nuts. So to take his mind off of every thing that bothered him he began to make concoctions. Potions. coming up with cures for illnesses, and studying all types of magic, he became the most educated man in postions. bit re amping old ones, and making new ones that no one though about. Ryan made potions all his life, until he settleed down and started a family which he saw all die in a vision, and there was nothing he could do about it. As he tried and tried to keeo his amily away from the tragic event, like always, people looked at him like he was crazy. loosing everything he ever had. he went back to making postions and gained a way to relax his mind. Now he works in The Academy of the Night as the Advanced Potions teacher.

Notes on Oracles:
Oracles have the ability to See any event in anyones lives up until the last day of the Earth. they have large brains, and can think more than one though at a time, look in seperate directions, and they have super strength.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

The Advanced Potions Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Advanced Potions Teacher   The Advanced Potions Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 am

Approved, m'dear! <3
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com

The Advanced Potions Teacher
Page 1 of 1