The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lost Souls

Go down 
+3
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Rammstein
Ember_Fangs
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lost Souls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:58 am

Ember blushed and took the paper carefully and hugged it to her chest tightly as if she was scared to her parted from it. In truth she was still scared of the man in front of her. He seemed a nice man so she allowed herself to slowly calm down and reach out a hand, using all her effort to not tremble as she did so.
"It's nice to meet you," Emmy smiled sweetly, still clutching the map in her left hand her eyes never left the gaze of the man in front of her so she would be able to bolt if anything happened. Ally seemed at ease beside her so after shaking the mans hand she glanced at the map, locating the creative class room AND library - Result.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:55 am

Kaiden smiled at the two girls, mainly to Ember. It was nice to meet another Brit around here. His hand left Allisen's grasp, returning to his side. He noticed Ember looking around for the item she had dropped, he figured helping her find it would be his way of correcting things. He sensed the area around him, quickly locating the map and lifting it up with his telekinesis. He did this by simply lifting his right arm, inverting his hand as all but one of his fingers fell into a natural position. His pointer finger extended, making a slight upwards flick of the wrist. He brought the map up to her, about a foot away from her breasts. "It's nice to meet the both of you, but don't worry. I'm a pretty decent bloke."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:24 pm

Ember had completly frozen on the spot, her eyes wide as she stared at the man who had bumped into her. He was cute, handsom and it was soothing to hear another British voice but she was still shaking slightly. She let Ally lead her away a bit and she allowed herself to breathe again, very slightly.
"I-I'm Ember," she managed to croak out. Why did she have t be so scared of men? Why had her father done all those things to her? She had always tried and now he had reduced her to...to...this whimpering animal who coward away at any male contact. She was suddenly very angry with herself that she would let a man do this to her.
"It's nice to meet you," she said softly, her London accent easily placed as the rough end. She carried herself like a true Brit, chin raised high in a sign of difiance and cockiness.
"I just haven't had the best expereinces with men..." she smiled weakly and looked at the map on the floor she had dropped, picking it up and frowned trying to find where she was.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Allisen smiled politely and shook the lad's hand. "Nice to meet you." She said. She didn't want to tell the man about Ember's reactions. She would leave that for her to tell if she wished to do so. Allisen would never let her friend be in danger around men. She didn't move from her position, still partially in front of Ember. Sensing the man's confusion she added, "She isn't angry. Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Kaiden's right hand reached up to rub the stubble's of hair on his chin. He rose his brow at the two girls, unsure of why she would become angry with him. It had been an accident and he already apologized, he was kind about it too. "No need to be beastly." He would study the other girl with his eyes as well, another beautiful gal, this school had been full of them. He held the closed book in his left hand as he extended his right hand towards the girl standing before him. "The name's Kaiden." He said with slight nod of his head as a smile spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Allisen had been walking with Ember when she slid down the banister of the stair case. She laughed lightly. "Nice reaction."
Then she saw the guy bump into Ember. Allisen's eyes widened assuming what would happen next. She quickly ran down the stairs and stopped next to Ember placing my hand on her arm and backing her away from the boy, slightly stepping between them. She looked up at him realizing he would probably be startled by her reaction.
"Umm...hello. I'm Allisen and this is Ember." She said trying to break the tension. It only made the situation more awkward because of how quiet she was.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Kaiden had always been guilty of being a bit of a book worm, thus why he had taken a few literature classes, he was going down there to check some of them out. In fact he had had eyes dug into a book as he walked down the hallways of the west wing. He was reading up on a nice science fiction novel, he had been guilty of being a bit of a nerd too. As he was walking, he hadn't really been using his powers, so he didn't sense anyone around him. He bumped into the gal named Ember by accident, he hadn't been watching where he was walking. As soon as he did so, he immediately felt guilty, lifting his head up to look at her. He closed the book, memorizing exactly what page and word he had left off on. "My apologies bird, I wasn't paying attention." Kaiden spoke in his thick charming British accent. He studied her, she was a rather attractive girl, most of the females here had been though.

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To remove OOC speak.)
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:31 am

Ember was concentrating so badly on the map she nearly toppled down the strais she was searching for on the map. She laughed and grabbed the banner, swinging herself onto it she ended up slidding down it, jumping off neatly at the bottom as she coughed.
"I...errr...ment to do that." Ember grinned. She was glad the girl was into writing. Alot of people where these days but a young mind and a fresh new set of words where what the world needed. Ember was growing tired of old men blabbering on like mournful idiots with the intention of creating everyones life so misurable their own become happier from the delight of others misfortune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Souls
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3