The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lost Souls

Go down 
+3
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Rammstein
Ember_Fangs
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lost Souls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:48 am

HE looked at Kaiden,guys never seemed to trust him,they saw the most predominent thing,the resistance to attack his kinds natural prey " I only feed once a day of a deer,not very satisfying but it keeps me strong,and I have enough strength to resist the baseline urges of a pure vampire."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:46 am

Ember didn't know why but she just found the thought of good old fashioned tea comforting and an aching longing started in her heart for it. It reminded her of her grandparents who had been apsolutly tea mad. They had always been on about having a cup of Roeylee although Emmy prefered PG tips. The moneky adverts always made her laugh no matter how old she was. She took wrinkled her nose slightly, searching through the smells, shifting the wind to blow the scent of the dinning room closer to them.
"mhm I think they have tea, coffee and hot chocolate," Ember grinned. "Finally a Tea friend!" Ember smiled and looked at Ally. "And we're trying to find Miss Athena Harris's Creative writing class. This way" Ember led them to the left confidently s she stopped outside the 3rd door along.
"Our first class Ally, is going to be here."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:43 am

Lukas walked slowly into the hallway, his hands dug deep in his pockets, he looked around, "Literature, what a joke" he said to himself though others could easily hear him, he could it was literature tell by everything around him, to him literature had that feel, he hated it. He took a seat on the floor, biting his lip ring and never taking his hands from his pockets, Lukas had never been a literatue fan, he knew how to read, and write wasn't that enough.

Last edited by VivaLaCult on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:40 am

Kaiden had been confused to why they both said that they weren't going to eat him. He hadn't said a bloody thing about that. This worried him even more, but Kaiden was going to give them a shot anyway, perhaps a foolish mistake on his part. It was a little comforting to hear Ember speak about her blood drinking habits, for some reason he thought he could trust her. He would sense both Allisen's and Ember's heart, their motives seemed pure and their hearts were kind. Horril still remained on his shit list though, he couldn't trust him, at least not yet. He hesitantly took his hand, eying him as he shook it, he didn't utter a word, he didn't knew too, apparently the boy already knew his name, he had no sense of privacy did he? He returned his hand to his side as he looked over to Ember. "A good selection, That sounds delightful...They wouldn't happen to have tea would they?"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:39 am

"Mmmm....the food sounds delicious." ((referring to what Ember said)) Allisen grinned. She didn't normally eat much but at that moment she began to feel a few hunger pains. She couldn't wait until dinner. "So..uhh which class are we looking for again?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:36 am

"Well if said vegetarian crap is a whole deer I may not have to feed till later" He looked at Kaiden "yes I am a noble that is why I bowed my head to Ember,I am also a vegetarian vampire as they say,feeding on nothing but deer and the like."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:31 am

Ember noted the punchline for a joke and laughed softly. Maybe she could share her secret with a few of them, if it ment her friend could relax at least around her.
"I only have blood once a week, Sunday night and its a drop," Ember took out a vile and showd the other three what she had been living on. "This one vile has lasted me for 3 years and its still 3/4 full. I haven't attacked anyone since I found out about it and even before then it was just one man..." Ember trailed off. Life stories like hers where for around the campfire on halloween.
"And I believe theres Roast dinner, Sausage and mash, chicken and chips,Mac and Cheese and some veggitarian crap," Ember grinned as she pocketed the vile in her back pocket. If she smelt spilled blood in large quantities she might need another dose but the thought of drinking the liquid francily disgusted her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:30 am

"Well most certainly not you Kaiden,well at least not for me" He laughed softly holding his hand out to KAiden"I'm Horril Wind-rush,son of Sigmar the lord of the west and emperor of the twelve tribes of the west."
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 am

Allisen looked at Kaiden. The look on his face was normal. She had seen it a million times.
"Well...whatever they have in the cafeteria.." She said quietly. "Don't worry. we won't eat you." She laughed softly trying to ease the tension.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:24 am

Kaiden had just realized he had been surrounded by a group of bloomin bloodsuckers. It sent a chill up his spine. The gals didn't seem that bad, but the boy Horril gave him the creeps. Kaiden studied Horril, watching him closely out of the corner of his eye. He would keep his guard up, just in case they were to try something. Horril struck Kaiden as a skirt chasing suck up, what kind of guy bows to girl like that...He would study Horril's heart, his motives...They were dark, a repressed evil, the boy was fighting an urge to spill and suck blood. He didn't like that, not one bit. He would ignore it for now, but if he were to make one odd move, Kaiden would be forced to unleash his wrath upon him. "I'm in, Dinner sounds bloody great. What's on the menu?" He asked this on purpose, half expecting one of them to say 'You'.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:21 am

He had partialy directed his question at the other girl,but Ember was the one he knew out of the two so it had seemed right to mainly direct the question at her,he then held his note book to his stomach as he searched for his pen where he had walked into the wall.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:20 am

Allisen smiled enthusiastically. Her stance a bit more tense and protective as Ember stepped closer. "Dinner would be great." She said quietly. Although Allisen had the capability of drinking blood she perferred not to. She was trained to eat human food but if she saw and smelled too much exposed blood, she could lose control. And only being half vampire, she had a normal supply of blood running through her veins along with her beating heart. "How about you Kaiden?"

Last edited by αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:18 am

Ember looked slightly weirded out he was only asking her if it was okay and she took a small step closer to Ally. She nodded to Horril calmly and glanced back at her new friend.
"How about you?" Her calming smile was back in place where it would stay while she was with friends.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:16 am

He bowed his head to Ember"I will join you,though if I vanish for upto 5 minutes at the time I am getting control of myself once more,joining You for dinner sounds good though I won't bother trying to eat the food from the cafeteria,if you don't mind that is Ember."
He seemed extremely nervous and on edge.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:11 am

Ember felt her confidence rising with the man. She was even smiling happily. She felt some what hyper and slightly hungry to. She wasn't interested in blood though, she'd had her medication blood on Sunday night and wouldn't need it again until then; no she wanted proper food.
"Hey Horril." Ember blinked, having not noticed the man as she had been to busy searching the map. She bit her lip at Horrils reluctant kindness.
"Are you going to join us on the tour of finding rooms? Then getting Dinner later?" She looked to the others. She was always the one organising things. "If that sounds good to you lot?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:05 am

He realised that perhaps he should just go and join them so he did, greeting Ember and Allisen quietly then greeting the other boy,he was not so sure about the lad but he would at least be civil,for once.A rare thing Horril being Civil,never before had he been civil with a guy.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:02 am

Allisen nodded towards Horril in greeting. It was sort of hard not to notice him considering he ran into a wall. The thought of how he thought of Ember was still on her mind. She then shifted her attention back to Kaiden and Ember. Creative Writing. Hopefully it would be the best class this year.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:58 am

He noticed Allisen looking at him and muttered under his breath about why he had to always be noticed,was his intrest in Ember as a friend and maybe one day more that noticable,he just wanted to be Ember's friend right now,his mind was set on getting her trust and truely being a friend she knew she could rely on.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:52 am

Allisen quietly laughed at Ember's comment. "Yes. Always too tired to get out of bed." She laughed again, noticing Horril. It was obvious he had an interest in Ember. Romantic or sisterly, she wasn't quite sure.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:48 am

He stopped,hearing Ember say something about out fits,he couldn't help chuckling,that would be a spectacle to see if he was as perverted as the other boy's in the school seemed to be,no to him it would of just been something to smile and act like nothing was happening at all.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:46 am

Ember folded away the map and looked back at the man, smiling softly as she looked to Ally.
"We're in the Creative Writing class, we just wanted to find Miss Athena harris's classroom so if us gals are late putting on make up or some sexy outfit for you guys to oogle over we don't get extra late." Ember was half joking half being serious. It was handy that the girls dorms and the lit rooms where in the same building.
"Our rooms are the next level up so just a 2 minute walk for us lazy lass's," Ember smiled and glancedto the left. "I THINK its this way..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:40 am

He looked at Kaiden,a british accent,and a book worm,maybe he would get along with this lad but for now he just grabbed his book rushing past Kaiden and the two girls,he didn't feel he had reason to be here unless Ember wanted him here,a doubtful notion in itself.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:38 am

Kaiden continued to give a her a warm and welcoming smile as he firmly shook her hand. Her hand had been soft and delicate, her shake weak and nervous. She seemed scared of him, but he wasn't too sure why. Perhaps the lass truly had some deep rooted fears of men, he was curious as to why, but felt it was far too early to be digging into questions like that. His eyes shifted to Allisen as she spoke, pulling his right hand from her grip and running it through his hair until it reached his neck, which he then continued to rub. "Yes, I'm afraid I'm a bit of a bookworm." His facial expression would return to normal, his right hand falling back to his side. "So where were you birds headed?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:33 am

HE strode around the corner jotting in a book,walking into the wall he dropped the book"Woah what the...." he trailed off seeing others in the coridoor,recodnising Ember,perhaps he should explore/ find his lesson later.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:14 am

Allisen kept a careful watch on Ember. If anything happened, she wanted to be ready to help. As the man lifted the map to Ember, Allisen grinned. Another telekinetic. She was happy that she wasn't the only on in the school to have that ability.
"Well," She said nodding towards his book. "You like to read." She said it as a statement, sure of her observation. Maybe this man could be a friend her and Ember could relate to. But she wouldn't push it, knowing Ember's fears. But maybe...just maybe this man could help cure her of that. She went back to her usual polite smile, relaxing a bit. A good year this could be, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls   Lost Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Souls
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next