The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Maria Tour

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:32 am

Jecht's brow remained raised at her, how the hell else was he suppose to help her if she left. She was starting to make no sense to him, either that or Jecht was getting annoyed to quickly, a flaw of his. Jecht shrugged at her, it wasn't really his choice to make, it was hers. "What ever works for you..." He paused for a moment, did he ever ask for her name? Did she say it and he forgot? Oh well, what ever. He lazily spoke out again. "What was your name again?"
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:19 am

((lmao you're getting drool on the carpet!))

Maria smiled, proud of herself for getting the man involved. Maybe that was just the way he was, blunt and straight forward. It aggrivated her to high heavens but there was a kind of pull that made her want to change this guy; she was sure he would be able to be ... nice sometimes.
"Would you like me to go so you can be alone and plan or would you like me to stay and chat?" She smirked. Maybe if she found the source of his sour mood she could change it. Maria always enjoyed helping people become happier.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:13 am

((drool ))

Jecht simply rose his brow at her, she was taking him too seriously. He didn't care what the kids did, what crap they pulled or what ever...He just didn't care, what was so hard to get about that. "Alright...If it will get you off my back I'll help..." He spoke softly, his words had always sounded cold, the problem Jecht had. Sometimes he would act opposite of how he felt, but only sometimes...Maybe this was one of those times, maybe he really did want to help her, just to talk to her...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:01 am

Maria pouted softly and deeply, raising an eyebrow she waited for an answer. She was going to get an answer from him if she got chucked out for it.
"Come on...what have the kids done thats so bad?" She blinked slowly. Maybe there were pranksters here? Nah...Jacht seemed like the kind of guy who would drag the kid round the back and give him a serious telling off if they even put a fake spider in his bag or something. She looked down at him, still in her travelling clothes from coming from Italy:
The Maria Tour - Page 8 Jessica-alba

Maria looked at him expectantly. "Or is it just a really bad past that makes you hate kids?" Marias gaze softened. If it was his past she didn't want to sound so mean but the kids seemed great so far and she didn't want to be planning the sports day on her own or with her brother.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:50 am

Jecht shrugged his shoulders, the girl looked kinda hot standing like that, well at least to him. He played his viewing of her off well though, seeming just as normal as before. "I dunno, I don't really care..." As he finished his sentence a soft chuckle passed his lips. Here he was at this hell hole of a school, and this beautiful teacher who seems to be close to his age standing right here in his office. Seemed like a dream, like it wasn't real...Was he alive? Who knew...He thought himself to have died a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:30 am

Maria raised an eyebrow; where the kids here so bad? She stood up slowly, sensing he didn't want her here in the least. She put her hands on the desk and looked at him in the eye steadily.
"You never know you might have fun yourself..." Maria stood up and put her hands on her hips. "The kids can't seriously be that bad here?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:21 am

Jecht took one final drag from his cigarette before putting it out in the ash tray, he looked over at her, a blank expression on his face. "I don't know...I was just going to watch..." He simply replied, he wasn't going to go out of his way. He taught in his class and that was enough to put up with...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:14 am

"Like...Swimming races, running races...magic fights, martial arts...anything really...maybe something mroe fun for the littler ones?" Maria stubbed out her smoke, having finished it. "Any ideas?" Maria wondered why this guy was a teacher if he didn't like getting invloved with the kids. She knew it was something to do with his past and she didn't want to interfere so she just kept quiet, listening to the ticking of the clock as she waiting a reply from the man opposite her.

[[Sorry its so short, trying to catch up.]]
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:10 am

Jecht lazily shrugged his shoulders, he wasn't very big on sports. "What exactly do you mean by sports?" As he finished his sentence, he inhaled a heavy drag from his cigarette, nearly finishing it off. He flicked the ashes into the ash tray and held the cigarette for a moment..."If the weathers nice, I might watch..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:17 am

Maria let her shoulders sag with relief as she allowed herself to take another inahle of her smoke, her eyes closing. She was still going to thump her brother one but at least he hadn't one and she was deffinatly going to make him look the idiot through it. Now she was sure it was just a friendly chat Maria glanced at the window, watching the sun drifting through. This guy didn't seem very happy with her here so she was thinking about going. She had just wasted his free time and he didn't look like the man who wanted or enjoyed company.
"I was thinking maybe we should do a sports day," Maria half said to herself. The kids here didn't seem that active and getting them all up and active seemed like a good idea. It would be more the supernatural sports day but it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 pm

Jecht let a sot chuckle pass his lips, calmly and slowly shaking his head from left to right. He would then inhaled a heavy drag from his cigarette, exhaling the smoke not long after. He reached over to the ash tray, flicking the ashes off of the cigarette, lazily speaking as he did so. "You should relax...Stop caring so much about it...His prank failed anyway, no one thinks you're stupid..." Though his words were actually somewhat kind, they still sounded cold and uncaring with little liveliness in his voice. He brought his right hand back towards his face, bringing the cigarette to his lips and inhaling another drag.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Maria didn't know where to look. Hell she was going to kill her brother, he was always trying to get her into trouble and make her look like an idiot.
"My twin brother - Jay - works here and me and him have this old old old prank thing going. I thought it had stopped but obviously not. We try and prank each other by setting them up with someone that they either have to work with so they look like an idiot or someone they like - which was the last one I done to Jay. I sent him ona prank date and well I don't think he's forgiven me so hes sent me here to you to make ME look like an idiot becaue he knows we're probably going to be working together a lot; being sport teacher and that." Maria looked down at her hands. She felt like an idiot for even carrying on these stupid prank things but they had been 15 the last time she had done anything like that and he waited until now. Urgh he must think her a right idiot. Maria was seriously going to give him a peice of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:08 am

Jecht rose his right eyebrow at her once again, unsure of why she had suddenly just lashed out. His hands would move off the back of his head, moving to his thighs and resting there. "Whoa, calm down. What the hell are you even talking about?" He pulled the cigarette from his mouth, holding with his right hand, in between his pointer and middle finger, as he reached over to the ash tray, flicking off his ashes into it. Despite all this he still remained perfectly calm and relaxed, he had always been that way, no matter what situation was at hand.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:30 am

Maria blinked in responce and the horrible realisation that she was being wound up crossed over her mind. She HAD been passed on the message from her brother. She ran a hand trhough her her hair a growl coming from her throat.
"I am going to KILL him," she said angrily. "I am so sorry for bothering you it seems my brother had been winding me up," a dark look haunted her eyes. HELL she was going to kick his arse later that little son of a bitch. She finished her smoke and rubbed her eyes. She was going to murder him, bury him, dig him up and kill him all over again.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:25 am

Jecht rose his right eyebrow at her, he couldn't believe that she had asked him for advice on teaching. He didn't have a damn clue, he had little to none experience himself. He just went with the flow on things, doing what ever seemed to make sense to him. Why the hell did Sky send her here for advice from him? It didn't make sense to him, did she think he was a good teacher or something...? "You're kidding right? I don't know...I hate kids, taking advice from me would probably be a bad idea." He shrugged, slowly blinking at her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:30 am

Maria felt like facepalming herself as she took another drought on the smoke.
"I mean as in helping out as in me maybe learning from you about how to work around the kids? I havent got that much experience being a teacher I just have a good sport record. I think thats why Miss S sent me down here, to learn so to speak." Maria blinked after explaining. the kids had began drifting away and the sielnce was strangly comforting now, she was getting lazy, maybe she should go for a run later with her brother.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:21 am

Jecht had been enjoying the silence, though sound of kids was annoying and almost ruined it for him. His eyes drifting to the ceiling as he continued to smoke his cigarette in silence. As she spoke, his eyes moved from the ceiling back to her, giving her a lazy look. "Help? With what?" He calmly asked, he had no idea on what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:59 am

Maria nodded, taking the hint that he didn't want to talk about it. She took another drag and just sat there in silence. It wasn't uncomfortable it was just quiet and peacefull. The sound of kids playing outside difted through and Maria couldn't help but smiled at the thought the kids where happy and she was going to help them learn, even if it was sport it would be something - you never know what kids would grow up to be one day. She knocked the ashes into the tray as she brushed her hair out of her face.
"honestly would you like me help or not?" Maria asked bluntly. She would find somewhere else if he didn't want her help.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:54 am

Jecht gave a simple shrug of his shoulders, he knew exactly why he came here, but he would play it off, not wanting to share his past with anyone. He would take a long drag from his cigarette before answering her question, the ashes from his cigarette fell onto his jacket, but he didn't really care. "It's a long story." He replied bluntly, he wasn't much of a talker, most of his dialogue being simply one liners, short sweet and to the point. He hadn't really taken in her sexual appeal, the girl had been practically half naked before him and he didn't really think much of it. Once again, he just didn't care...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:39 am

Maria nodded thankfully, covering the end as she light the smoke and took a long, thirsty drought. Hell she had needed this. She leaned back, letting the smoke spill out of the corner of her mouth in a kind of elegant grace. Her brother would flip if her found out she had been smoking. The thought of being without her cigars again made her take another long draw on the cigerette in her fingers. She returned the lighter to its place and leaned back again.
"What made you want to come here then?" She raised an eyebrow. She didn't take this guy for being the 'I love kids SO much' type. She regarded him cooly, her blue eyes glancing around the room before retuning to the mans form in front of him. Nope he really did not give two shits about what anyone thought.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:29 am

Jecht took a seat behind his desk, an ashtray full of cigarette buds was on there, and right beside it was a few bottles of liquor. He sighed, pulling out a pack of cigarettes from his jackets front pocket. "I don't know, a few weeks maybe..." He took a drag from his cigarette as he gently shook the pack of cigarettes, causing a single cigarette to come out of the top. He extended his arm to her, waiting for her to take the cigarette. Once she did so he merely returned the pack of cigarettes to his shirts pocket. He then kicked his feet up on top of his desk, crossing his left leg over his right, resting his ankle upon his knee. He leaned back in his chair, putting both his hands behind his head as he relaxed, smoking his cigarette still. "The lighters next to the ashtray."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:01 am

Maria shut the door behind him, straining to keep her own sigh in. She didn't want to be a bother to anyone and this man sure didn't look happy to have her around. If she was going to be working with him she might as well make an effort, she did NOT want to work with her twin or she would go insane.
"How long have you been here then?" She asked quietly as she shut the door behind her and and sat in a chair he pointed out. Her blue eyes watching him as she lent on her hands, relaxing completly. It wasn't an interview and he sure as hell didn't seem that bothered about being all Mr Posh.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:53 am

Jecht's shoulders slumped as a slight sigh left his mouth, he didn't really want to be around anyone, but he guessed he could make an exception this time. "I guess, just come follow me back to my office...I'm tired of hearing those stupid kids yell..." Jecht turned around and began walking towards his office, his hands in his pockets, his head slightly tilted down, his eyes closed and his posture was poor. Small amounts of smoke came from his nose, leaving a small trail of smoke as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:29 am

Maria blinked at the guy and shrugged. It wasn't her business if he wasn't in her classes so why should she care? He was the one looking her up and down like she was some peice of meat and she was slightly glad it was just this guy that had seen him and not her twin brother.
"Its nothing to me, mind if I have a puff? I've been depreived," She leaned against the doorframe casually. To be honest she just wanted to get to know the teachers around here as well and if she was learning fromt his guy she guessed she had to toughen up. Maybe she was expected to be the nurse who cleaned up the mess when this guy pulverized the kids.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:21 am

((Jecht threw you Horril.))

Jecht's eyes stayed fixed upon this woman, not really caring what had happened to Horril. He wondered to himself why the hell the headmistress would send anyone down his way, he hated people, even if they were beautiful women like her. "Yeah, What's it to you?" He replied bluntly, smoke coming from his mouth as he did. He didn't care what anyone had to say to him, he wasn't about to be lectured on how to handle punks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maria Tour
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next