The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Maria Tour

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

The Maria Tour - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:01 am

Horril bared his fangs hissing at the man,he would NOT stand for being manhandled by ANYONE! no he would not. He wheeled around leaping away landing about 10 foot from the two,hi sinstincts said kill,his mind said flee before you loose it.

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:59 am

Maria looked around at all the confusion, her lips pulling up into a smile when she saw another teacher.
"Ah..the headmistress said I should come to you for help, Im the new Softball and Dance coach. She said I might get board with the lack of work so I should come help you out and learn from the mast," Maria glanced at the boy picking himself off the floor as she raised a quizzical eyebrow.
"Was he bothering you Sir?" she asked. She was dressed in her tank top and shorts. Her blonde hair fell down her back as her blue eyes gazed at the man in front of him. She was surprised the man was allowed to smoke here but she didn't really care, she took a few herself, seeing as though they didn't effect her the way it would humans. She just enjoyed the taste.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:53 am

Jecht's eyes squinted at the boy, he didn't like him one damn bit. He was just making excuses to stalk people, which Jecht didn't like. "What ever stalker." He tossed him outside of his studio, growing annoyed with that shit-head of a kid. "Get lost kid." Jecht said harshly, he didn't give a damn if he hurt the kid or not. His eyes looked up to a woman standing in his doorway, he wasn't sure why she was there. Yeah she was beautiful and all, she seemed around his age, but he didn't really care. He took a drag from his cigarette, exhaling as he spoke. "What are you doing here?" He asked lazily, not a drop of liveliness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:33 am

He arched his eyebrow"Weighing up peoples attitude and posture. I have always been one to let my judgement take impressions without even speaking to someone" he added "Sir" in a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:32 am

Jecht had stealthily moved to the back of Horril, hearing his two pairs of foot steps enter the room. Jecht didn't trust vampires, and he certainly didn't trust Horril. He had seen the way he was looking at the woman, and Jecht didn't like it at all. He picked Horril up by the back of his shirt and held up in the air, using only his right hand to do so..."Just what the hell do you think you're doing?" A lazy and unmotivated look was across Jecht's face, like always. A cigarette hung loosely between Jecht's mouth as he spoke, inhaling through his mouth and exhaling through his nose.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:29 am

Horril slouched against a wall,about 4 foot away from Maria,watching her,hi spale features forming into a curious expression,keeping his fangs hidden behind his lips as his eyes were pitch black,perhaps this was a senior,she didn't look to much older than a senior to his eyes,then again she had a slightly matured air about her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 am

Maria was walking through the school at her own pace, being told by some helpfull students at the pool that this was the way to come for "Fine Young Women, such as her." Maria was already in love with the school and its atmosphere and how everything fitted in with each other. She hadn't met any of her future students yet but she was sure they would turn up bit by bit.
Maria Lazily made her way through Jachts studio, smiling at the space's. It was a nice place. She lent against the door frame, her back to the inside as she watched the Students running and jumping into the pool, getting to know one another. It was odd that teachers to have to make bonds with their fellow collegues but all she had met so far as her pig headed brother and the headmistress. Her brother was fine, she was relieved about that seeing as though they had both left on a bad note. They had both figured out their shifting forms but Maria was still the only one who knew the pair could die if they were pushed over the edge to much.
Maria laughed to herself as one of the juniors began playing tag with one of the senior boys who did not look amused in the slightest. She missed being a kid and having no troubles. She missed having a sense of belonging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maria Tour
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9