The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Maria Tour

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:46 am

Maria kissed back, her eyes shutting automatically as her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to her. She loved the way he made her stomach flip and he body tingle with happiness, the way his eyes captivated her and rendered her useless. It was as if he controlled her entire body, it ached for his touch everytime she saw him and those beautiful eyes.
Maria deepened the kiss as she ran her hands down his chest gently to rest there, her lips moving with his carefully and gently. She wanted him but she kept herself tame and quiet incase he didn't want her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:54 am

Jecht would gently shake his head at her sarcasm, there was no way in hell he was going to dance. He would then softly chuckle at her, "Yeah, sure as hell sounded like you did." His deep voice said in a playful tone. His hands would leave the back of his head, his left one falling to her inner thigh, right next to her tattoo, while his right one would head towards her face. He would use his two smoking fingers to gently push her chin up, their eyes meeting once again. "Next time, Don't ask for sex." He would rather have had her just come onto him, but it was kind of cute to see her get all nervous about it. Seeing her blush and bite her lip like that, god it just made him want her more. He leaned in to kiss her passionately on the lips, moving his right hand from her chin to cup the left side of her face, stroking it gently with his hand.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:48 am

"Watching you dance," Maria smirked then shook her head. "Something like last night....I enjoyed it - did you?" Marai asked quickly. She didn't want to push him into something he didn't want to do, she wanted him to want her like she wanted him. She bit her lip blushing slightly before looking down as her thigh again.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:45 am

Jecht would shrug as she said 'dance isn't stupid', he lazily spoke out in his deep voice. "Meh..It is to me..." He would give her a lustful smirk as she tried to bribe him with that sexy look of hers. He playfully rose his right eyebrow, her puppy dog face wasn't going to work, but god damn it was it sexy. "What did you have in mind?" He said in his deep lazy voice.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:38 am

"Dance isn't stupid," Maria protested, pouting, her red lips becoming a deeper more inviting red as her blue eyes widened slightly into a puppy-dog look face, her bright blue eyes shimmering in the sunlight. She ran her fingers up and down his chest gently down to his stomach then back up to his chest.
"And I guess we could find something more entertaining to do..." Marai smirked cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:36 am

Jecht softly sighed at her, the look in her eyes, the cute way she kissed him and touched him, it was hard to say no. But for a guy as cold and cynical as Jecht, it was actually rather easy. He leaned back in his chair, his hands moving to the back of his head as he tried to relax..."Come on...Can't we do something a little less stupid?" He spoke lazily, he most likely sounded pretty cold as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:28 am

"You'll dance with me one day," she smiled, kissing him gently before he could protest. She would get him to dance if it killed her. He was intot he whole relaxation and quick flowing sutff, dance would be good for him. She didn't imagine him in a pink tutu prancing around the dance floor, more street dance. She let her hand rest on his bare chest as she broke the kiss and looked up at him.
"Please?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:25 am

Jecht enjoyed her touch and her compliments, he loved the way her fingers ran along his chest, it was nice knowing she found him as attractive as he found her, at least he hoped she did. "Thanks Maria..." He would say with a half smirk. As he listened to her claim she was going to get him dance, a soft chuckle would pass his lips, his eyes closing as he spoke. "Yeah, maybe my corpse will dance. But not me."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:50 am

Maria smiled and winked cheekily, sitting on his lap.
"Yes you are very fit," Maria smiled and ran her hand down his chest gently. She looked up into his eyes biting her lip. She liked being this close to him, it made her body come alive with happiness.
"I will get you to dance one day," Maria grinned. "I want to see you cane if you see me fightin," Maria smiled up at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:46 am

Jecht would inhale one last drag from his cigarette before putting it out in the ash tray. He would then reach up with that very same hand and scratch the top of his head. Stay fit and healthy? Jecht was definitely fit, he was at the peak of human fitness, you couldn't get any stronger, faster, tougher, or better than him. "I hate the water...Besides, I'm 'fit' and 'healthy' enough..." He finished his sentence with a shrug of his shoulders and a playful rolling of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:35 am

Maria shook her head laughing. She couldn't believe this guy. He was fit as fuck and yet all he did was sit in here smoking. Maria rested her chin on the palm of her hand as she wated him, her feet still either side of his legs.
"You should go for a swim," Maria nodded waisely, smiling. "It will keep you fit and healthy."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:32 am

Jecht's shoulders slumped, letting out a 'Phew' as she told him she was just joking. He wasn't gonna dance, hell no. He didn't even know if he would come to watch, maybe, if he felt like it. A half smirk would drag across his face as she asked him what he was going to do, immediately following that a very soft chuckle would pass through his nose. "That was my plan." He inhaled a drag from his cigarette as he finished his sentence, dwindling it down nearly to the end. He reached over and flicked off the ashes into the ash tray.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:24 am

"I was joking don't worry, i wouldn't embaress you like that. You can come watch though," She smiled softly then looked at her hands clentching them into fists then relaxing them as she sighed softly. Jay had opened his side of the communication again, he sounded alot more cheerfull but she didn't want to talk to him today - she was fed up with him lately.
"So you're going to sit in here and smoke all day?" Maria raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:18 am

Jecht rose his brow at her, why the hell should he do that? He couldn't stand dancing, despite being very skilled at it. He hated nearly everything that was social. He would inhale a drag from his cigarette before answering her "And just why the hell should I do that?" His tone still sounded playful, smoke coming from his mouth as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:08 am

"Awww poor Jecht," she giggled, smiling as she watched him smoke. He was watching her differently than yesterday, as if he was thinking deeply. She blinked and tilted her head slightly.
"You should join my dance class," she joked, glancing out the window. She opened and closed her legs in a beat, her knees coming together on every other beat in the sequence in her head.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:05 am

Jecht took the cigarette back from her after she took a few drags, bringing it back to his lips and inhaling a nice sweet drag. He could have sworn he tasted her when he inhaled. As she answered her question, Jecht would sigh and softly shake his head. "What do you think?" He replied playfully in his deep voice, a half smirk spreading across his face.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:13 am

Maria let him have it back after she had had her own smoke for a bit, putting her feet either side of him on his chair, still sitting on his desk. She ran a hand through her hair, sitting in front of him watching him, happy he seemed more happy now they had moved the topic.
"Looking forward to your classes today?" Maria smirked, knowing the answer already, teasing him playfully. She rested her elbows on her knees, leaning forward.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:07 am

Jecht was taken by surprise by her actions, it was extremely sexy for her to crawl across his desk like that. Normally Jecht would be really pissed if anyone took his cigarette, but he enjoyed their kiss, soothing him a little bit. "Tell me about it..." He said with a half smirk, reaching over to take his cigarette back from her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:43 am

Maria decided to make a move, she walked into the room and lent over the desk, taking his cigerett from his lips before planting a kiss on them herself as she looked into his eye.
"Old Habbits die hard," she put the smoke in her own lips, sitting on his desk and taking draw from it. She watched his reaction to that. She had decided the only way to learn about this man was to do things and say things. Talking wasn't his strong point but he enjoyed actions. She could read from his body language.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:39 am

In secret, Jecht wanted some comfort from her, but he would never let her know that, he could never be weak, not for her, not for anyone...Not anymore...Every time he had gotten close to some one, they were violently stripped away from him in many different tragic ways. He wasn't going to let himself fall for this girl, he wasn't going to let himself be weak again...But for some reason he had a feeling he was going to, one way or another. He also had a feeling it would be the end of his dream, but it was only a feeling in his gut...The scary part was, his gut was almost never wrong....The two would sit in silence, the only sounds being made were Jecht's puffing of his cigarette,
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:31 am

Bad. Maria decided noting the cold edge to his voice and the way he looked away from her. Very bad. She sighed and folded her arms over her stomach as she looked down at her feet. She had pissed him off and she wanted to hit herself for doing it. Shebit her lip to keep in a sigh as she looked up at the cieling as if looking for help. Now what? Should she go in and sit with him? Or should she go?
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:27 am

Jecht let out a deep breath from his nose, exhaling smoke from it. He would avert his eyes to the left, his face moving with it. He didn't want to answer that question, not in the least bit. He hated even bringing her up, especially in conversation, he just hated his memories and wanted them to go away, but they never would, and they never will. Not til he finds his salvation... "It's not important..." He uttered coldly, his words seeming jagged and filled with hatred.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:20 am

Maria looked confused not knowing whether "Her" was a good thing or not. She looked awkward now, rubbing her arm with her other hand. You sound...you sound just like her.. who was her? and was it a good thing to sound like her? Was it a good thing he was looking at her like she was some ghost come to haunt him. She blinked, trapping in his eyes again she swallowed down a squeak as she bit her lip hard.
"Who?" She asked unsure she wanted to know. She still stood in the doorway, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:15 am

Did...She just say...The exact thing Emily told me?...Emily always saw the good in me, despite how cold and cynical I was, despite how much everyone else hated me... Jecht couldn't believe his ears, he felt like Emily had been standing right before him, uttering those same words...Jecht was a man obsessed with the past, his life was like a dream, because his real life ended long ago. A piece of him he left behind, the piece that Emily had taken from him, he had left many pieces of himself behind, but the most notable one was with her. His mind was in a thousand different places, painful memories rushing back into his head, all triggered from hearing her talk. Jecht would wince, his eyes closing as he softly shook his head. He shrugged it off, pushing his thoughts aside and acting as if they never happened, just like he would always do. His multi-colored eyes would meet her bright blue ones, he would simply reply to her in his deep voice. "You sound....You sound just like her..." 'Her' meaning Emily...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:35 am

Maria sucked in a deep breath. She knew he was going to ask that so she shrugged slightly. "I Believe in you...in YOU not what others make you out to be," she blushed looking back down. She felt like an idiot standing in the doorway like a naughty school girl. Scuffing her foot slightly with her trainer as looked back up to watch his reaction, guessing she wouldn't get one just a few words but that was okay...she liked it like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maria Tour
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next