The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Beauty Of Art

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Melanie Fisher
Ember_Fangs
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:45 pm

She bumbled around the photography room humming cheerily and she took a quick look at her negatives, she sighed at herself, the model had been good but on a couple of occasions she had got a bit iffy with the light meatier and a one of the pictures was slightly over exposed, but as she stared at it she became to like it as it created more of a definite focal point, she smiled and tilted her head thinking that it almost looked angelic. She wondered over to a enlarger and slipped the film segment of Alice’s drawing hand into the enlarger and turned it on, she focused the light and wondered to the photography paper reading the size on the front of the box, she set her easel to the appropriate size and turned the enlarger off, she had already figured out the exposure time on a test strip earlier so she now exposed the paper for 4 seconds. She then shuffled over to the developer tray and slid the paper evenly under the developer her nose wrinkling at the smell. She watched the clock for 60 seconds to pass and then moved the paper to the stop tray tipping the tray as she did to make the water wash over the paper washing any developer on, she then put the paper in the fixer. She rocked this tray slowly and as she stared into the fixer she slid of into a daydream as she imagined waves crashing up against the tray side and a tiny boat among them desperately trying to escape the tetras seas of fixer, she chuckled softly to her self shaking her head and realising she had left it in the fixer for a extra couple of minutes she moved the paper to the next stop tray and then places it onto the drying rack.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Mel stood back and eyed her work with a critical eye. Something seemed set in the darkness, almost sinister. But that was what Mel had seen. Not the happy future she had saught with Black, the one he'd left her with. It was only now she realized her dream was not their dreams. Her dream. Her lonely, dark dream.
With a sigh, Mel gathered her bag, signed the painting in ink, and left the room, shutting the door behind with barely a sound.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Vladen slip's back into the room, carrying a new backpack. Looking a little pale and washed out he takes his place at an easle to the back of the room, and takes a set of paint's and brushes from his backpack. It opening to reveal a large pine case, with the word's Windsor Newton emblazoned on the top.Taking a small bottle of brush cleaner from the front pocket of the bag, Vladen clean's his brush and dries it on the corner of his T-shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Alice

Alice

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 am

Alice picked her pencil back up. She had a picture in her mind that she wanted to sketch. She really liked sketching. She put her pencil to the page and began sketching.

[What she is sketching:]

The Beauty Of Art Judge-butterfly-sketch-beautiful
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:25 am

Lilly watched her students approvingly before glancing over Embers shoulder, raising an eyebrow at the perculiar creature on the page. She then moved to Mel, looking over her shoulder, nodding and smiling: this girl had an art for fantasy. She moved to Alice, nodding, intruigued by the care she had taken, she moved to Horril, nodding, pointing out what he could do to make it better, she smiled to Luci nodding and murmuring "amazing" before looking over Vladens shoulder and blinking.
"Very perculiour Master Vladen, are you into the wolves and bears?"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:23 am

Luci closed her eye's and began to sort through many different idea's, a sudden grin formed on her lip's as she opened her eye's " il draw harvey!" she pursed her lip's in thaught again "hmm harvey alway's look's his best when cantering so i guess that's how il draw him"

She then picked a dark red and light brown and began to sketch out harvey cantering, she smudged the two colour's together to get a reddy chestnut colour. Luci then picked out light to dark green's and blue's and began to colour the backgroud, setting him in a open grassy field surrounded by hill's. After finnishing the basics she then began to add detail's with black and white, showing the muscle and shine to the coat.

The Beauty Of Art GenesisHorse20063362520060702154925
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:22 am

He picked up a peice of charcoal,his hand moving like a blur once again to create a sillouette image,he kept this up for ten minutes then looked at the teacher "Miss,yet again another peice is done" he had drawn the sillouette of an alf hunting down a rabid wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:21 am

grins" brilliant" she walks quickly thorugh both doors and turns the red light on the and white light off . she then turns on the hot tap and puts a developer bottle under it . she picks up a black back and winds the film back , she daydreams as she does , as the pressure releases the removes the fil form the camra withing the black bag and opens the film up winding it onto the spiral she then puts it in the develping jug having already set up the chemicals , she rocks and taps it every 5 minuts and reapeats , she then opens the jug and pours the chemicals out and then rinces the film . she then adds the fixer and repeats the progress , she then hangs the negs up to dry .
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:17 am

"Sure right through there," she pointed to the room off from the classroom. "all ready for you."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:14 am

she looks up to lilly , " this is a SLR camra , i gather you have a developing room ? 2 she smiles warmly exited about finishing her first film.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:14 am

Vladen takes the paper from Lilly, looking at the eye's she had drawn and recreating them on his own charcoal sketch, signing the bottom, before leaving it on the easle..and collecting his bag, slipping silently from the room to let the door shut behing him with a soft click.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Beauty Of Art Empty

She smiles back."Thanks." She continues sketching for a while and then sets her pencil down to think.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:13 am

takes one last photo of Alice and smiles as she does , she loved photography she couldant help it as she was so observant she marveled at every day thing . " thank you very much" she said directly to Alice , " may i just say you are extreamly photogenic" she smiles warmly and takes the lamps away from alice and nodes again inthanks .
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:11 am

"Charcoal?" He frowned,he had always hated the idea of using burned or fossilised wood for things,coal and charcoal were just that.He sat on the ground head propped against his wrist,his arm on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:08 am

Lilly had to say she was impressed with everyone here. She nodded, smiling to Horril. Yes even he had earn't it - he was good at art - very good. She put her hands on her hips and watched the class. She didn't need to teach, art wasn't about teaching it was about letting people explore their own styles and encouraging other ways to do things.
"Maybe Horril I think you should try using charcoal. Luci try some things with pastals, they might be your kind of thing."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:06 am

She concentrates more while sketching the lines on her hand. She tries not miss one or put one in the wrong place in the sketch.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:06 am

"Miss how are these?" He laid ou tthe image of the steeding,the white rose with blood flecked petals and the fey forest(the one with Ember in it ^^),each highly detailed and shaded or coloured.

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:05 am

she finds Alice's eyes perticually captavating and starts to focas more on her face she positions just one lamp to leave about 3/4 of her face in light and 1/4 in ligght shadow she then focases the cmara into Alice's T zone and takes the shot waiting for just the right expresion .
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:03 am

"ah no Luci! It is perfecto!" Lilly smiled broadly, this girl really had talent in the arts. She was going to be one of the top students she was sure but then again all of these people seemed to be truely gifted at art.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:02 am

The lights don't bother her and she continues sketching her hand. Adding every line,crease, and mark into the drawing.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 am

Luci raised her hand smiling; she was very happy with her work. "Does this look ok miss? im not sure wether or not i got the shading right...and wether or not to add some small but striking colour..." she frowned images flickering through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 am

Lilly nodded slowly as she used the raingles and sqaures to create hurt, pain, anger and diwoning all in one pair eyes, the emotions you'd expect to see in a humans eyes but she made it more bear like with a rectangle eye, narrowing it in slightly as well so he looked more angry.
"Like that?"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 am

smiles looking quite exited and smiles as she sets up the lamps putting half of alice's face in light and the other in shadow , her smile braudens as she sees her concentrated expreson and she stands behind the easal and takes the shot. she then reajusts the light making her face fully submurged in light and she takes the shot this time form low down on the floor looking up from alice's left. she then repositions the lights once more and takes the sho fromher right , this time i focas the camra right in on her hand as well as capuring the casting shadows of her delecate fingers.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:50 am

Well..I want them to show..Anger..and disowning..

Vladen speak's softly, his eye's staying locked onto the paper and charcoal in her hand, not daring to look up at her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:50 am

"No I don't mind. Go right ahead." She smiled back and began adding more detail to the wolf's fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beauty Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beauty Of Art
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: