The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Beauty Of Art

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Melanie Fisher
Ember_Fangs
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:46 am

sighs softly , stares at my sketch wondering if its any good , probably not she thought to her self and pulled out her rubber , she stares at the scetch wondering what to improve , she knew something was of , just not what it was .
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:47 am

Luci skipped into the classroom a wide smile plastered on her face; art was her third love after her horses and fighting. she was exceptially good at art but only when it suited if she had to do somthing she didn't want to do then the final product would be basicly crap..

She looked at the teacher and then at the student's there seemed to be in the same people in every class how boring... she thaught to herself
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:44 am

Mel stiffened at what the teacher said. Not totally real... Had she seen what Mel had been painting? Or was it just chance?
And the last comment. Or maybe it will? The dreams her and Black had planned came rushing back to her, overflowing through her tears as she carried on painting. She missed Black so much. She wished she knew where he had gone. Wished she knew for sure whether he was safe.
She hid her tears by shifting so her back was totally to the class. Surely the grief would pass soon and leave Mel to get on with her life. Surely it would let her go sometime?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 am

Alice arrived in the room silently.Dammit! I'm late for another class. Isn't this just perfect... she thought. She looked at the teacher apologetically and sat down with only a pencil and sketch book. This was all she needed for right now. She began sketching an outline of a large wolf. She liked wolves and absolutely loved drawing them.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:38 am

Ember had finished her picture as well and she didn't look to happy at the outcome either. She chewed her lip, frowning slightly, it was missing someting, just one thing and it was bothering her to high heaven. In front of her was a scene that someone would say was a fairytale but ember had been there, she had sat under the weeping willows she captred in her picutre. The picture showed you looking at a crystal clear lake, trees opposite at the sigh of the forest, all around hte lake where trees then a long stretch of grass and flowers with weeping willows that ebnt over, their leaves caressing the lakes edge. Finally she realised what she was missing and painting in the peird stretching tot he middle of the lake and the little boat being teathered.

Lilly clapped her hands happily at the lot.
"You can move on to another picture if you want, theres cavans's at the back or you may get your sketch pad out and go outside to draw and get inspiration. this term we're going to focus on fantasy art so mythical beasts and magic landscapes with fire flies...beautiful perfect things in other words that you know wont exsitst in real life. Or maybe they will..."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:38 am

she inhaild slowly and reached for a pencil , she bit her lip very gently and she started to scetch , she slowly formed a scene of two large tigers on there hind legs there front paws raised as in motion they would of batted there large claws into the others face and thers mouths open jowls drawn back to show the aray of sharp teeth . she scatches carefully at each part her own neko ears twitching softly as hey lay flat against her long fair hair and still biting her lip softly .
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:32 am

Mel stood back and admired her work for a few moments. This wasn't her best picture, but she was pleased with it. The colour had gone better than Mel had expected and the castle stood at the forefront of the scene. Yes, this was what had been in Melanie's mind. Not necasserily real but more surreal. The stuff of dreams. The dreams of her future with Black. Oh Black...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:32 am

He added a few final details after slotting in his MP4 head phones,one peice of technology he knew how to work, listening to Korn-slept so long quitley. he added one last detail,an ogiers bulky shadow then softly said "Miss,I am done." He looked at the detailed portrayal of an Ogier steeding upon hi spage,he had never dreamed he could do this sort of art work.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:30 am

she sat down silently infront of a blank canvus and atared at it her acid green eyes looking over the clear canvus , she reaches out and traced her fingertips along the rough surface and smiled to herself .
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:29 am

Vladen wander's into the room, leaving Soil footprint's as he set's his bag down beside an sketch pad and easle, murmering an apology for being late, he sit's and stares at the pad for a while, wondering what to paint as his hand's seem to move by themselves,taking a peice of charcoal, the outline of a bear begin's to appear on the paper, as he smiles to himself
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:23 am

Ember had colours on her pallet that mixed and swirled just like that on her cavas. She didn't rush it, her wrist flicker here and there in small carefull strokes as she took her time, her eyes captivating every detail in her minds eye as she copied it onto the page. She glaced at horril, half way through what looked like the edges of a forest, the greens shading into different tones all the time, the soft outline of bark as only the left and right side where done. She hadn't painted in a long time and it felt good, she smiled a bit.

Lilly had began putting on some music: it often inspired you to do things as she hated working in silence in her lessons. The music was different each and every record to appeal to all types of people.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:23 am

He rose fluidly to his feet,begining to sketch out the landscapes of an Ogier steeding,the gently rising hills host to huge brilliantly coloured,his hand moving like a blur as he began to sketch the Ogier elder house along with it's beautifuly coloured garden and also draws out their crop lines.the largest tree in the centre of the crop lines,the large wheat and barley crops flourishing beneath the leaves of an Avendesora cutting.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:19 am

Mel soon lost herself in the rhythm of the art, and found her mind captivated with the dreams of her and Black. Their future together came to a front in the castle and feild she drew. The storm behind soon began to take shape, watercolours filling in and turning the bland white sky grey and pattered with rain.
Mel enjoyed losing herself in art. It was something she'd always been good at, and she'd never had to think about what to draw. her imagination always ran away with her and took control of her left hand, moving it through the dreams and unreality.
Mel didn't complain, however. She liked it this way.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:06 am

He frowned,he had no idea what he was going to paint,or anything. He frowned sitting on the ground looking at his canvas,he really had no idea what to paint or draw.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:56 am

Ember could have hugged the paints and the easle and she was surprised she didn't. She ran her fingers down it slowly before collecting some acrilic paints and brushes, pulling up a sort of bench that most of the artists use to sit down on whilst doing the bottom half of the painting. She had heard what the teacher had said and was already on it, turning the cavas so it was landscape and tying her thick hair back out of her face. She nodded to the new girl int he class miling before beginning on her art.

Lilly smiled, glad that she now had tow more students. Quiet classes where better for her, less noise and such. She didn't get on with Horril that much but hey, if Ember was happy and he was happy and Mel was happy then she was happy.
"Get going kids, you have 3 lessons to complete this so don't worry, no rushing."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:52 am

He strode in guiding Ember with him,he knew that art would more than likely relax Ember so he had relented,he inclined his head to the teacher as he took his arm from around Ember,it would be no good to be there holding her up all lesson.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:36 am

Lilly smiled at her first student. Ember hadn't been able to make it as she was in the hospital but she might turn up later - it depended on her over protective boyfriend and the nurses. She didn't see hwat was so stressfull about art - it was where she let all her emotions out, where she relaxed.
"Welcome to Advanced art my dear," Lilly smiled and looked to the girl in front of her. She must be Mel.
"Start painting my dear! Don't sit at a desk!" Lilly waved her hands slightly, making the girl get to her feet. "Dear me you wont learn anything sitting at a desk." Lilly smiled and motioned to where the paints where: watercolours, acrilics, oil, all you could imagine.
"Pastles r in the cuboard and basically my dear for the first lesson I want you to paint anything, to give me an idea of your skills."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:23 am

Melanie checked the room on her map. This was it. Taking a deep breath, she stepped inside, gazing around the easles and paint sets.
"Woooow." She breathed. She had never seen anything like this before. In her old school the art rooms had consisted of single desks, paper and HB Pencils. Suddenly Melanie found herself longing to draw her dreams, filling them in with colour and such like.
A tear suddenly pricked her eye. Black would love to see her paint for the first time. Her eager eyes and quick movements would make him laugh so much. Black... Oh Black... Where had he gone?
Swallowing her tears and saving them for later, Melanie took a seat near the front, folded her map and put it away and looked at the teacher. She was beautiful. Much more beautiful than any of Melanie's old teachers. Melanie couldn't help but smile. Her teacher looked younger than she did!
Casting her eyes over the easle in front of her, Melanie was suddenly struck with pictures of castles and storms. Rooks and Ravens. And yet again, she longed to paint.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Lilly was extremly excited about giving her first class and was glad that her sister had not come and talked to her - she didn't want to talk to and never would want to talk to her simple. she had set out easles around the room with cavas's on them with a selection of paint and other things. She was glad that she had got possession of art teacher as it would be the best way to express herself. She had already been painting a picture which stood at the front of the room. There was nothing for them to copy - that was plain boring. No, they were going to be drawing imaginary landscapes, pictures they saw themselves in when they were older.
Lilly sat waiting, chewing a pencil. He long brown hair sat wild around her shoulders as it tumbled down her back beautifully. Her green eyes stared at the page in front of her. This was an art class but if someone wanted to come in during a free period and simply paint for the sheer hell of it they could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beauty Of Art
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: