The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Beauty Of Art

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Melanie Fisher
Ember_Fangs
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:47 am

smiles warmly and nods in tanks " do you mind if i set up a few lamps for shadows , i dont wnat to disturb you ." she asks causiusly with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:46 am

Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:45 am

Lilly walked over and leant over Vladen, pondering the picture.
"and what type of expression would you want?" Lilly asked ripping a page out of her own book as she got a bit of charcole and experimented with different expressions by just using different shapes.
"Try messing around on paper first."

Ember's hair spilled over her page as she kept sketching, in her own world. She was happy here. If she was going to be a teacher here she would deffinatly be an art or english teacher - maybe music.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:46 am

She nodded to Danni for her to proceed. She didn't mind if she photographed her. She smiled incouragingly and continued on her wolf sketch.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:43 am

Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:41 am

she loosk around the room and alice and ember seem to catch her eye as they look for a suitible models they way they compose themselves makes me dubble take , bites my lip not quite having the confidance to ask .
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:38 am

she decided to wonder back to the class room as she had thought about the way people coposed themsevs during scetching and painting anf decided that perhaps she could not only do nature but prtrate and body pparts too ,.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:37 am

Um..Miss? Vladen raises his voice, looking around for the teacher. " Could i get some help please?" Vladen smiles and gestures to a difficult part of his drawing, the Bear's eye's. " I cant seem to get them to give the right expression" Vladen gestures to the drawing, done in charcoal and highly deatiled of a bear rearing on it's hind leg's. Rising from the page as if it is about to lunge at the person before it
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:36 am

she smiles her whole face lighting up she walked oout of the room as a large tree had caught her eye . she stood directly undeer the tree pressing up agaunst the trunk of it and focased the camra pointing it towards the tall branches , she tookthe photo and then looked around , from the corner of her eye she cauged a fully bloomed flower , she scooped up a hand full of wter and sprinkled it over the flower , she smiled as the effect of dew drops were made and focasing at a slightly diagonal angle she took the shot .
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:34 am

Ember was tempted to go outside and join Danni in doing some photography, she loved messing around with all the different lights and shades and whenever she saw something beautiful she always took a snap. She should buy a new camera when she went into town next or something. She continued sketching on her fantasy creatures, adding notes and directions on how to do it in plan simple steps. Art was going to be her favourite lesson.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:32 am

He frowned,he moved at the speed he moved at,he didn't like lingering on a peice of art to long. He rose to his feet putting a new canva's on his easle,painting was a slower process as far as he could see so he began painting.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:27 am

she smiles gratefully noding and she gets up from her seat grabbing her scetch book as she walks and goes for the cubord pulling out a beautifull camra wich she examend in great depth staring over the camra in awe , she looked up and smiles befor turning on her heal and just stopping , she stared for a few mooments waiting for insperation .
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 am

She smiled back at him. She then started smudging the sketch in certain areas to add more detail. She closed her eyes for a moment to try and visualize what she is sketching.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:22 am

Luci would open her rucksack and take out a bow full of pastels; she prefured to use her own as she already had a feel for them. Taking out the black, grey and yellow she quickly began to outline a dark castle from a bug's eye view. She tapped her spider bite with her teeth making small clicking noises as she concentrated.

After carefully shading in the outlines she began to add detail pressing down harder with the black and continuing to smudge then adding a more realistic effect with white until she created a modern gothic castle sort of image

The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 MoA___Vampire_Castle_by_ATArts
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:22 am

Lilly smiled at Danni as she nodded.
"Question? Photography is a form of art in my eyes, all the light and different things so if you want to do a section in your journal about photography be my guest but I dont want everything all on the same thing. So if you want to go out and shoot some pictures now theres cameras in the cuboard."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 am

Lilly smiled at Danni as she nodded.
"Question? Photography is a form of art in my eyes, all the light and different things so if you want to do a section in your journal about photography be my guest but I dont want everything all on the same thing. So if you want to go out and shoot some pictures now theres cameras in the cuboard."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:19 am

Vladen has a streak of charcoal on his cheek, smiling across at Alice he nod's to her and then goes back to adding detail of fur onto the bear, the bear is reaing and roaring, so life like it almost seem's to leap from the page to attack Vladen. Even though he frown's softly, adding fleck's of fur and a darker line as he survey's his work.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:13 am

She looked at her sketch again. She decided to add more to it. Maybe add scenery behind and around the wolf. She picked up her pencil and continued on her sketch. She sketched in trees and a mountain. She drew a moon and decided to adjust the wolf's head so it would be howling. She smiled, she enjoyed this class. Being creative was something she liked, especially expressing that creativity through art.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:11 am

loosk up and cant help but smile as i stare at the teacher and her relaxed posture and i rase my hand sslowly wanting to ask her a question abou what she ment by photography .
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:08 am

Lilly wasn't that bothered on puncuality as all the other teachers where: there was no point coming into a room of creativity if you weren't in the mood to do it. That was Lillys rule. She watched the kids paint and sketch as she smiled and set about her own drawing, listening to the music as she sketched.
"If you're finished Horril you haven't added enough detail. Slow down it isnt a race. the sketch books you have have to be finished by the end of the term - you have 6 weeks and I want a final peace at the end of it which has to be something we can show. Just take your time...you can do photography, collages, painting, sketching...just slow down."

Ember had begun sketching as well, making up creatures in her mind as she drew them on the page. She didn't know why but it was one perticular creature that kept popping up in her mind: half tiger half dragon. She drew him from all different angles, admiring his long main and shaggy fur with scales that where placed in the perfect places to protect his vital organs.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:06 am

she seemed to hiss at her scetch in annoyance she simply rubbed the whole thing out , why bother she thought to her self , her forhead crumpled intoa frown at the paper and she gave up and slumped looking defeated .
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 am

He added final touches,shading,shadows and the like then pipped up "Miss,finished." He wondered wether the teacher would want to see both hi spictures,each based on a different forest landscape,one a tended steeding, the other a fey conversional forest.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 am

She added more detail around the wolf's eyes and muzzle. She shaded in some areas and within minutes her sketch was complete. A very detailed wolf. She was pleased but still thought it could be better. She set down her sketchpad and waited for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:59 am

He yawned slightly,lounging back sketchbook in hand glancing between Ember and the window,hi spencil speeding across the page rapidly in long sided strokes,his mind set on the beasts of myth he had seen,he began to draw a fey being in the sketch after finishing glacing between Ember and the window,he felt a bit of an idiot trying to capture her on his page,but he found it an extremely satisfying challenge though he had failed to capture her beaty on the page.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:48 am

she looked up from her scetch as the new perosn enternd a brief smile flickerd accorss her full red lips befor she rebowed her head concentrating on her scetch still unable to figure ou the much needed improuvement .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty Of Art   The Beauty Of Art - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beauty Of Art
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: