The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:14 am

Goes to sit at the front, and starts working on the other two
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:09 am

"Yes fine whatever!"
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:50 am

Blinks, Rubbing my eyes.
I'm sorry...but my eyes are starting to hurt...could i move a bit closer to the board?
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:48 am

Ember nodded thoughtfully and put a charm of protection on the door. the symbol glowed brightly then faded so it was hardly seen, just a faint beautiful swirl in an odd unknown letter. This was the protection of objects. Nothing could be stolen or wrecked and anyone that touched something without the teachers say so would be teleported to him, a note in his hand as to his mistake. It would stop the beautiful room being destroyed. She then put another one on it for happiness, so everyone felt happy and calm in the room.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:46 am

He walked to Natahn helping him correct his work" Well done,now write about yourself in 2 of the other scripts."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:45 am

"What ever you see fit for a class room,given that I get pupils in and out for detentions as well. Including Horril later,who has decided not to turn up to this lesson. The stupid boy!"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:45 am

Blinks, Seeing all that ember has done.
i guess that im going to be the under achiever in this class....
Tries writing it out or risk getting told off...
"Hello my name is Nathan Fotune, I'm 16 years old and i'M attending AoN to futher my study in magic and similar arts, I'm generaly quite lazy and i enjoy my sleep but I hate being the under achiever in any class.
I have two sisters in this school, Amy and Luci and one brother, Shruikan."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:44 am

She nodded shyly, getting to her feet she moved to the door.
"W-what one?" there where so many she could write on the doors to keep people out of send them into comas. She had used them when she had stayed somewhere, not wanting anyone to have found her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:37 am

"Yes I know of those the Magi scripture is the most modern version of it,why don't you write me a few wards on the class door, then you can write what ever you want in the scriptures,sound like a fiar way to test your knowledge?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:36 am

Ember shook her head.
"Very old scripts, ancient elfen, symbols like this." Ember drawed a few old symbols, full of magic on her page. She hadn't poured magic into it it was just the word itself when written would protect anything. She had scrawled it on the front of her notebook before handing it to him.
"Try to open it..." ember bit her lip as she watched the man open her book, the words invisible to anyone she didn't wish.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:31 am

He looked at Embers work pointing out a few tiny mistakes and helping her improve it "This is great,have you written the elvish scriptures before?!" He smiled reassuringly,he wasn't that great around men either not even himself.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:27 am

She nodded, relaxing slightly as she understood the letterings on the board slightly. She opened up onto a fresh apge and began writing in the top alphebet - that looked like the easiest to her. This is what she wrote:

My names Ember Marie Silvertongue and I attend AON as a Senior. My favourite classes are Creative writing and art as I want to be a writer when I'm older. I've written 3 books already and I enjoy writing poems as well. I enjoy being outside and I like finding new friends. I hate spiders and shepards pie - it makes me feel sick. I'm not really confident around the opposite sex because of my past but I do try. I'm currently working on a formula to cure blood lust and the need for blood."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:20 am

He crouched before Ember explaining each alphabet,and how to decifer them,it was all written on the board of course " For your first lesson any" He then moved over to Nathan "You don't have to come to a detention,I just like annoying my pupil's sometimes on the first lesson now why don't ya' do what I put up on the board for me please"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:17 am

Mutters, sitting down.
Getting detention for needing to feed...i knew i should have gone for drow...><
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:18 am

Ember wasn't sure which one to use, there were 3 on the board and they all looked like gobbaldi gook - WHY did she have to do a language? She grimanced and slowly raised her hand to ask.
"W-which alphebet Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:12 am

"Thank you Ember,sorry if I startled you,usualy the only way to get the truth out of pupil's,please take a seat and begin writing a paragraph about yourself using each of the elvish texts written on the board in turn, no boy are you going to sit or do I give you detention all week?!"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:09 am

Ember shied away, she didn't like men at the best of times and this guy made her want to run from the classroom.
"I got let out late...I didn't do a very good essay on some human guy...Thomas something or other," Ember stuttered. She looked at the door in panic - dear god let someoen she know come in to keep her from running away.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:04 am

"You girl,reason and note"
"Boy detention tonight,6:30 PM no excuses! a diabetic chocoholic,you are 15 minutes late at least Ember is it? arrived earlier than you!"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:00 am

races to my seat, Binning an empty blood pack on my way in.
Sorry i'm late sir...i've got the willpower of a diabetic chocoholic...
The exact same reason that i used in advanced combat...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:42 am

Ember nearly fell through the doorway. She had been late from her previous class, the old fart had kept her behind to discuss her essay on the History of Sir Thomas Becket. She didn't give two shits if the man had been a "saint" he was evil in Embers eyes.
"Sorry Im late Sir!" Ember blurted out, hurriedly taking a seat. Her hair fell down her back in a tumble of brown as she bent over her note book, hurriedly copying out the alphebet in front of her. She had had a bit of expereince with Elven but not much and she was always getting muddled up with her spelling in it. She let her hair fall onto the page as she hurried to catch up. Late on your first lesson Ember, not a good start.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:19 am

He sighed,his students had 5 minutes to get to his lesson or they all get detention with him he decided,he was a thin man with little patience. Lateness to his lesson's left him angry,it was a bad idea to anger Cruril
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:57 am

Cruril strode into the room his robes whipping out with th emotion,no-one was here and they only had 5 minutes to arrive,on his register so far he had found out he had:
Nathan
Ember
Horril
Aren
&
Allissia
For his lesson,the smaller his classes the better they learned he though,as he began drawing up the elvish runes upon the black board behind him,he rathered black boards over white boards because if a pupil was annoying him he could throw his chalk at them.
He drew up four alphabets,the elvish Magi alphabet http://www.fontriver.com/i/maps/alphabet_of_the_magi_map.png
The silmirilian alphabet http://www.starchamber.com/paracelsus/elvish/images/alphabet.gif
and the elvo-dwarvo alphabet http://home.eunet.no/~havardfl/personal/tolkien/angertha.gif
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril   The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lesson for the thoughtful-Elvish,taught by Cruril
Page 1 of 1