The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher   Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:50 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name:Cruril Jenson Goldleaf.
Nickname(Optional):Cru,Jens,Cruril
Race/Species:Half elf
Sexual Orientation:Bi
Hometown:The Analaian forest

{Physical}
Eyes:Purple
Hair:black
Body:Nipple peircing
Face:tapered ears,angular face
Height:6 foot 11 inches
Weight:9 stone 6 pounds

{Personality}
Dark and mysterious Cruril is hard to make friends with but fiercly loyal,he has a great dislike of vampires,as they were the ones who have been following him for years, and a longing to return to the forests of his home land.With little left to live for he has turned to children for inspiration and to pass on his knowledge,he has a tendancy to judge and read people and can be very brutaly honest.He also has a tendancy to sing to plants with the song of life,making them grow more and more,his vegetarian diet means he keeps a small vegetable garden with a few fruit tree's and the like where ever he goes.

{Background}
Cruril's past is one of war,during his 71st naming day party his home forest was raised to the ground and through the tramour Cruril has forgotten all beond that,even his parents. He was taken by a vampire who knew that if Cruril died so did the Avendesora,the tree of life as he was linked life to life with Avendesora from birth. so the vampire drugged Cruril,this drug made him loose his memory,though he may not remember his mother Mari-anne was an elf and his father Jenson a mortal man,they fell in love after meeting on pure happenstance while Jenson was out on a hunting trip,3 weeks later they were married and Mari-ann was pregnant with Cruril,like his father Cruril made an oath to only what was readily available,making him a vegetarian.

{Appearance} [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To fix the picture.)
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Cruril Jenson Goldleaf.   Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:58 pm

You should know by now that the background would not suffice. ><

How did he lose his memory? You need to explain that and a bit of his past.
How is he a half elf?

The personality needs to be more detailed too.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher   Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:09 am

Ok there edited -.-
sorry a few typo's and ill thought out bits lol

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: Re: Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher   Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:16 am

Lanstrlen wrote:

Cruril's past is one of war,during his 71st naming day party his home forest was raised to the ground and through the tramour Cruril has forgotten all beond that,even his parents. He was taken by a vampire who knew that is Cruril died so did the Avendesora,the tree of life, so the vampire drugged Cruril,this drug made him loose his memory.

That makes no sense, and it's hard to read too. Fix it.
Why does he hate Horril? You need to explain that in the background, if they have history.
If you just intend to his character to take an instant dislike to the boy, then you shouldn't include it in the personality.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher   Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:29 am

What does he teach?
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher   Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:30 am

Elvish I believe I put that in there,if not sorry.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Cruril Jenson Goldleaf.   Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:17 pm

It'll do... Just please keep an eye on your grammar. The way you put your sentences together is often a little messed up.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher   Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Yeah I know,I try but it doesn't help I have a few learning difficulties and I got taught to write things the way I do in primary school,and only started correcting it 2 years ago.
so does "it'll do" mean Cruril is approved?
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Cruril Jenson Goldleaf.   Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:21 am

Well he's been moved here, hasn't he? So quite obviously it does.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher   Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:22 am

Oh yeah I only just noticed he had been moved into the approved,hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher   Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruril Jenson Goldleaf - Elvish Teacher
Page 1 of 1