The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Pissed & Confused ... In Love?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Pissed & Confused ... In Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:03 am

Ember smiled softly and nodded. She was still going to be the more serious sister, always that one step ahead of the enemy, thinking in the guys mind. Ember sighed softly then took Lexi's hand.
"Lets go find the guys."

[Moving to the invite only one for u, me, james + Horril]
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:13 am

"im not sure but its worth a try!" she said and smiled. sh really wanted to spend more time with ember.. she could already tell Em was the more serious twin, and Lex was the sweet one.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:57 am

Ember nodded slowly then pouted. That was going to be a problem - her dorm was full.
"Do you think maybe the head mistress would let there be 5 people in our dorm? there's a spare bunk....if you want it. Ember blinked smiling. "If we told her the situation and stuff..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:52 am

Alexis smiled happily at Ember and sighed. the squeezed her. "We so have get our dorms changed. Iwant to share one with you she said and smirked with her green eyes. as she looked at Ember still totally shocked at the suprise.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:34 am

She blinked slowly, true, she didn't have fangs but she had only discovered her thirst after her frist kill...maybe her father that wasnt really her father bit her...maybe he has turned her into a vampire? She shrugged and twirled around with her sister, just happy to have someone with her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:29 am

"I dont know." she said and smirked. "Mabey were just different I dont have fangs, and im not strong at all. but im fast." she said relating to what that of a vampire she didnt have.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:40 am

Ember laughed then looked at her sisters wings and blinked slowly, wondering.
"Hey if im part Cupid...how come I don't have any wings? Do you think I'll just grow them one day?" Ember blinked, sitting up, standing up after a moment and twirling around with her twin.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:35 am

Alexis' arms shot in the air in happiness, and her wings popped out on their own in happiness. "Me too!!! Omg this is unbelieveable!" she said and then stood up holding onto her sisters hand. she wanted to jump up and down she was no longer alone.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:07 am

"ACK!" Ember laughed, toppling over with her twin ontop of her, hugging her back as she grinned. Thats why it had been like looking in the mirror. All this time - now neither of them were alone. Ember grinned and hugged her sister tightly.
"I'm so glad I met you here!" Ember beamed, imagining all the fun the twins would have now. The sexiest twins in the school and both pure mischevious.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:57 am

"No....no...no way!" she said and covered her mouth... she looked ant Ember as if she was looking into a mirror and there it was.. she want lying.. "OMG!!" she screamed and huged her sister.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:17 am

Ember nodded slowly, maybe she was falling in love with Horril. She felt all those emotions and more when she was with him. She smiled slightly and nodded, calming down a bit she hugged Lexi tightly as she whispered.
"Lexi...I think...I was in the library and well...Lexi we're twins." Ember looked up at Lexi slowly. "Mum seperated at us birth...it's all in the notes..." Ember tugged slightly in her bag and handed her sister the forms to show their mother put her up for adoption on earth when she was 6 weeks and she had been adopted by Mrs and Mr Silvertongue because they couldn't have children. That's when it went wrong for Ember and Lexi.
"Now we're together...we have each other," Ember smiled brightly. She had family - they both did.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:07 am

Alexis had began to cry too she knew what it was like to have no family at all to be alone. she wiped a tear that cam to her face and explained what love was. "Love is a both a Emotion and a verb. Its when you have alot of feelings toward a person, someone you would care fore, and be beside. Love is swet, nice , calm and happy, but love also can be mean, hurtful, scary, and hard. Love is Life, it doesnt come easy and its hard to let go of. many people fake love, and use its name in vain, Love is strong. and when you have it for someone, no matter what happens you'll always be there." Alexis said and held onto her sister the ister she stll didnt know she had. Clueless to konw that right infron of her was the last person in her family.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:25 am

Ember wept for her lost family and for the fact that she had been utterly stupid and run off. She relaised she had never properly grieved for the looses she had had in her life but now she couldn't bottle it up anymore.
"P-please explain what love is...relationships..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:20 am

"shh No he doesnt... he actually feels like you he hurt you. c'mon shhh dont cry.. Its okay.. dont feel bad.. be happy she said androcked from side to side with her Bestie. comforting her and wrapping her wings around them it had gotten cold. and they both were wet.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:57 am

Ember hugged back tightly and hid her face in her best frends chest, crying. She didn't understand this feeling and it scared her half to death. Was she allowed to feel like this? Was this what Lexi and James had? She sighed shakily. All her life she was use to people telling her what to do now she didn't have anyone ordering her about she had no idea what to do. She hugged her friend tightly, scared of letting go.
"He probably thinks I'm an idiot," she mumbled. She had ran off after kissing him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:49 am

Lexi hugged her tightly"Em thats compassion, happiness. thats god.. dont fight that feeling. Everything happens for a reason. Horril te first guy you';ve ever gotten close to....shouldnt theat tell you something?" she said and held her close as she then sat down on the ground and looked at her.x
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:45 am

"I don't understand about how I feel..." ember began, her eyes dropped as a tear ran down her cheek. "I'm still really scared of guys...I don't...want them close to me all the time...I'm scared they'll hurt me...But Horril..."Ember struggled to put into the words the way her skin tingled when he touched her, how she had falled asleep in his lap, her hand on her cheek, running through her hair, their hugs...their kiss...Ember hide her face. Why was this happening to her? Why had that man taken her mother away from her when she would need her so bad? why hadn't her father been there and hugged her when she needed it. It was his fault she was terrified of men, which had put her in this position.
"I don't understand the feeling..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:40 am

Alexis looked at her and shook her head. "You have a Cupid as a best friend...My life is about love.you can talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:30 am

Ember just felt like crying but she was to angry with herself to do so. Her body trembled slightly as if she was going to break down before she looked up at the sky, the tears forming.
"I never had anyone to tell me about love and relationships...I don't understand anything I'm feeling right now...with Horril...or anyone else."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:28 am

Lex looked at her and hard her thoughts.."Im here..." she said and looked a bit sadly at Ember.. somehow when Em was upset so was Lex.. the two's relationship was oddly strange.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:26 am

Ember sighed and nodded, pushing to the surface and climbing out, getting into her clothes. She wrung her hair out and slumped under the tree, her head leaning back against it. She was so confused. One tree lay shattered in front of Ember but she didn't give two damns. Why had she kissed him? What did it mean? Ember put her head in her hands. Why hadn't she hada mother to talk to about this? Or a father. She had had no-one at all to talk to about her feelings and emotions. Suddenly the world felt so cold and lonely. She pulled her knees up to her chest.
"Lexi I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:17 am

Alexis jumped from her sleep as she heard embermind bothered. she zoomed around her room and threw on some shorts and a tank to and went zooming out her window her wings flapping in the moonlight.. she quickly laded by the pool and looked down seing Ember clear as day. Lex looked aroun to see another person and she lightly entered the water with her clothes on and swam to the bottom to hold onto Ember and talk to her trough her mind.. "C'mon...get ot of te pool." she said as the two identicle girls sat in the water... Lex was leaving and she couldn't hold her breath aslong as Ember.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Ember rolled onto her back - what was she going to do? What had she done? She felt like an idiot as she ran her hand along her hair, swimming along the bottom of the pool still. She swam to the other end - slightly more calm now. The water was doing its magic. She leaned agains the shallow end of the pool, looking for something to do. She needed to do something to take her mind off of her troubles, until Lexi got here. She rested her chin on her arms and stared striaht ahead of her. She should be getting back to her dorm but she didn't want to yet. Tenically they had to be in their dorms for the night, and it was the morning.
Ember climbed out of the pool and dried herself off before changing into some new clothes, dumping her old stuff in the laundry basket in her dorm before coming back tot he pool side in her outfit for this day:
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? Adriana
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Cruril walked away,he knew,or thought he did, who's fault Ember's mood was,no doubt it was,he had seen them in the clearing together,but had decided to let them off being out of bounds 3 hours after curfew,not a normal thing for him but he had seen they were close and hadn't wanted to ruin their moment.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Ember just looked at him as if he was made, got to her feet and dived back into the pool, staying under the water. She didn't want to hit someone, it remindded her of her dad. She wasn't her fathers daughter - she refused to be like him. She refused to hit people that had done nothing to her. She swam around slowly, her eyes taking in the bottom of the 9ft deep pool. She wouldn't come up for a while - she didn't want to. She wanted tos tay under here forever and ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pissed & Confused ... In Love?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next