The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Pissed & Confused ... In Love?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:00 am

"Ember,hit me scream at me what ever,but never bottle up emotions."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:58 am

Ember didn't give two shits if she was out of her dorm at 2am. She wanted to be alone, she didn't want to talk to some fricken teacher about her problems or issues. she kicked the tree causing it to splinter in two. She brought her heel down hard into the bark smashing it into tiny peices. She was so annoyed. So so so annoyed. She slumped to the floor, deciding to blank the man altogether. If he wanted her back in her dorm he would drag her kicking and screaming, the hell she would go back. Even when he had left she would simply climb out the window.
Her fists clentched and unclentched, not even bothered she was still in her bikini. She stared at the water, her anger and upset getting worse as steam began to rise from the pool as it became a smoking sauna. She blinked, truning her attenion away from the water before she made it all disappear. She wanted to scream and cry and punch. She was so confused she didn't know what to do so she sat there, bubbling with bottle up emotions.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:53 am

Cruril walked to Ember "Ember two things,what is wrong? and why are you out of your dorm at 2 Am?!?" He scowled,he had no intention of letting her off without good reason,if she gave him some reason to give Horril more detentions he would let her off.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:34 am

Ember dived into the pool. She hardly spent any time away from it now. She was so angry with herself for so many reasons. It was such a great anger she could hardly contain it any more. The anger turnedvery warm when Ember dived into the waves, heating up with her anger. She swam angrily through the waves, her arms pulling the water back in quick strong strokes, turning and racing back along the pool. She counted the lengths as she went. Focusing only on her and the water. Alas not even her friend the water could calm her anger and confusion. She pulled herself out and put her head in her hands. What should she do? Should she...should she....? Should she what? Last week she had been terrified of the thought of any man touching her now she missed Horrils every touch on her skin. What was going on with her?
Ember felt like she was going to scream but she kept it inside of her, watching the wat lap against her legs. She hated her father so much she wanted to kill him over and over again. She wanted him to beg for her to spare his pitiful life, beg her to let him live, apologise on his knees for turning her into this terrified wreck that she was today. She got up quicky, punching a hole through the tree. why why why why WHY couldn't he have just been the father he needed after her grandparents and mothers death? why hadn't he got off his fat lazy backside and simply hugged her? Why had he hit her over and over again and again and caused her to live in fear her entire life. He had ruined her life from the moment she ws born and she had this horrible feeling that he was GLAD or had been glad that he had made her this snieviling shell of the girl she once was.
Ember was pissed off with her mother to. She didn't know why but the anger that she had left her with that man all on her own? Ember hoped she saw and felt everything that hapened to Ember and it was caused by her precious husband. Ember felt dumb for blaming her mother; it wasn't her fault she had been murdered. And again it came back to her. It was all Embers fault and she was utterly angry with herself and this Demon who had touched her mother and ruined her life.
Ember swore then and there she would find this thing and kill it with her bare hands and hell she was going to bloody enjoy it! Why had he done that to her family? what had they done to him that was so bad he thought it far to take her mother away from her?Ember punched another hole in the tree and put her head against it. She wanted to scream but she couldn't all she could do was watch as a single tear ran down her cheek and fell into the ground by her feet. One tear she was able to cry for all her grief and messed up past. what did that say about her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pissed & Confused ... In Love?   Pissed & Confused ... In Love? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pissed & Confused ... In Love?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2