The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
So confused. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
So confused. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
So confused. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

So confused.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:04 am

Lissi blushed again, and kissed him back.
"Night Jay." She smiled, watching him walk away then entered her dorm with a massive smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:03 am

Jay smiled and led her back to the school, stopping outside her dorm she kissed her quickly.
"Goodnight, Lissi," he smiled and bowed quickly before turning and walking off.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Lissi smiled, and then kissed back lightly, her cheeks glowing pink,and her heart beating faster than it ever had. She got up with his help and smiled at him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:50 pm

"Sure, same time by the pool." Jay nodded and looked down at her then gently kissed her on the lips. It sent tingles down his spine and he knew it was a rush but it just felt right. He smirked slightly and got up, helping her up.
"Let's get you to bed."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Lissi smiled and kissed him lightly on his cheek.
"Good, maybe tomorrow night? same time?". She smiled at him softly.
She still didn't get up though, she just sat there, leaning against the tree behind her, and cuddled into Jay still.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 pm

"Yes, of course." Jay smiled.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:40 pm

Lissi sat there, not moving, she didn't want to leave.
"Will I see you again?". She asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:34 pm

"11pm" he laughed softly but he didn't move. He wondered if he'd see her again - probably, but ever alone like this again? Jay smiled and strokes her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:24 pm

"Oh damn,what's the time?"
She frowned slightly, not wanting to go back.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Jay gently cupped her cheek and smiled to her.
"I should get you back to your dorm..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:02 pm

She smiled even brighter, as her eyes sparkled like blue crystals. She leaned a little closer to him too, now they were only centermetres apart.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 pm

"Perfect," he whispered, leaning forward slightly, lost in her eyes again. It was like a magnet pulling him to her, she was so perfect...
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Lissi smiled brightly, blushing pink,letting out a small sweet giggle.
She looked into his eyes, with her bright blue eyes. The flower matching them, sitting gracefully in her long chocolate brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Jay smiled and kissed her cheek back then retook the flower and fixed it in her hair.
"Wow, when I thought you couldn't get any more beautiful."
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 pm

The Giant just smiled and turned around. On his way out he picked up the carpet he had left at the place where he got the flower. The Giant dissappeared behind the academy building.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Lissi smiled at Jay and took the flower.
"Aww, thankyou." She looked up at him and kissed his cheek lightly.
"It's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Jay blinked, he'd expected the giant to squish him for being out with a student after curfue. He took the flower and nodded, smiling.
"Thanks mate," he nodded and walked back to Lissi, handing her the flower.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:46 pm

The giants voice went from loud to very soft and gentle. "Give this to your friend over there, she'll appreciate it." He almost whispered as he handed over a tiny blue flower. "In my country, they call this 'the flower of love'... I know, it's cliché."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Lissi giggled slightly, smiling brightly as she kissed his cheek.
"Thankyou, okay".
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Jay knew as a teacher he didn't have to follow orders from the staff but he didn't want a row on his first week so he stood up.
"I'll be back ok?" he nodded to Lissi and strode over to the groundskeeper. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:34 pm

After a while, the Giant got up and rolled up the carpet. He looked to the side and saw the two. He looked away on the ground and kneeled, while resting the carpet on his knees. Out of his pocket he got a very, very small knife and made a cutting motion in the grass. He put away the knife and picked something up from the ground. He walked up to the two 'love-birds' until he was about 10 yards away from them. Then he said with a loud voice: "Hey you, buddy. Come over here for a sec."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:27 pm

"Of course you are," He laughed softly and ran his finger down her cheek, smiling. "Very much so."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Lissi doesn't pay attention to the rather large giant, she just looks at Jay unable to take her eyes away from his beautiful eyes.
"I..I am?". She feels her cheeks heat up, as they become pink and she smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Jay watched in amusement at the giant bowing to the carpet, thinking it rather odd what the man was doing. He watched him for sometime before allowing his eyes to drift back to Lissi.
"You're so beautiful do you know that?" Jay asked, cupping her cheek to.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Meanwhile, a 16 foot giant carrying a big Persian carpet had walked up to the lake, some 30 yards away. He sat down at on the ground and scooped up a body of water with his huge hands. He threw it in his face, closing his eyes in order not to get any water in them. After that, he washed his feet, followed by his hands. He got up, spread his carpet eastwards on the grass. He got on the west side of the carpet and whispering something. This action was succeded by a bow and the same whisper, which on its turn was succeded by a kneeling and again the same whisper. He then bowed from this kneeling position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So confused.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next