The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Alexis and James

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Alexis and James - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:57 am

Holding her close to him he would smile, and rub her back slowly. He couldn't believe his luck.. such a beautiful girl, with a personality to match.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:53 am

Alexis kissed him back and smiled happily. This was all a new feeling to her, but she loved she it.
Lec laughed at the words he recited. she smiled brightly and looked at him as she then hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:46 am

Grinning at this he would kiss her again. He was ecstatic, this was all he had ever wanted. A girl he loved, and that he loved back. It was amazing, immense, superb, James couldn't put the feeling into words that actually gave the feeling what it deserved. "Good.. great.. fantastic" he would grin at her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:43 am

Alexis felt her heart drop and yank up as if to come out of her throat.. sh looked at him and was shocked. not think that he felt the same way. one thingabot Cupids, although they could see whom others loved they cant see who loves them. Lex knew she felt the same way abot him but she just couldnt bare hearing the words come from her mouth. she looked into his eyes her green with his blue. and she said.."I..I Love Y.you Too." and quicklt felt her knees buckle as she was pleasurably overwhelmed with the honesty of her words.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:37 am

He would pull back slowly, his eyes closed as he held her close, whispering to her. "I Love You Alexis.." Then opening his eyes to look at her beauty, he would bite his lip. He was nervous, he had never said that before and meant it.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:25 am

Alexis couldnt dare fight it anymore. she was in love. she didnt expect the kiss and that was wierd cause she would have seen it coming.. she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. she let herself go..her guard down.. given him her love. She had never trusted anyone else before.. but she loved James.. and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:42 am

He would grin. She liked stuff a little lighter than him, but he usually preferred that. Bumping her back he would say "Cool." james thought he was falling in love, and it felt great. He would then move to the front of Alexis and wrap his arms around her, kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 am

" I Love Kings of Leon, and Coldplay!" she replied and smiled happily as she bumped up against him smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:32 am

he would bite his lip. Probably want to see Slipknot the most he thought, although Bullet was his favourite. He opened his mouth to speak, then remembered, "You get that? And what about you?" He would smile at her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:22 am

Lexi held onto his hand and read his mind that he was looking forward to that. she smirked and sighed. "So what music do you like the most...what band would you want to see most?" she asked and looked at him. and smirked.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 am

James would kiss her and start walking towards the cafeteria. "Maybe.." he repeated. He would look forward to that day, and he would savour her blood.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:44 am

Lex i looked at herself,, she would be able to stop him.. but mabey they should just wait for now. Best not risk anyone getting hurt.. "Mabey..another time." she said and looked at him as she grabbed his hand and smirked.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:36 am

Taking her hand he would sigh. "No.. I can't. The reason I was sent here, has because I couldn't control myself. If someone on the streets of London got so much as a papercut, I would be there to drink them dry. Now you.. I'll be able to control myself if you cut yourself.. but I'm not too sure about if I drink you." He would sigh.. he did want to drink her blood. It smelt so great.. much better than any other girl he had met, even her twin Ember's. "I don't want to risk it.. unless you're sure that I won't drink you dry."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:32 am

Lex smiled at him..."im hungry...i would give you some of my blood..but im not sure what migh happen to you." she said and looked at him. he would either fall madly in love with alexis, or it would be like drinking acid. she had to be sure shewas hapy if he fed on her. or he could die. he stomach growled and she got out the pol and reached for James hand.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 am

As she pulled back he would open his eyes and bite his lip. "Mmmm.. I'll try to keep you entertained." He would grin after he said this and hoist himself onto the side of pool, looking down at her. "I know I'm boss, but I'm also a little unimaginative. Got any ideas to do today?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:13 am

Lexi smirked and kissed him closing her eyes as she did so. after time went bye she kept herself from alling to fast... she broke the kiss and blushed at him.."Today should be very interesting.." she said and smirked. trying her best not to read his mind...she played with his hair and smirked...s
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:10 pm

He laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist. Leaning his forehead on hers he would whisper "Kiss me.." Smiling still he would lean in to kiss her gently, holding them close together. He really liked Alexis, and he hoped that this could really work out. Not expecting to have won, he had no idea what else he could have asked for. He would have to think about that..
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:24 am

Alexis swam fast and there it was.. he was about to win.. she kept going until she saw him reach the finish.." Im a Loser!" she said and smirked she could have won but it really would have been unfair. she swam up to him and punched his chest lightly..."What youfirst command boss?" she asked him and smirked.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:21 am

Slowing down for her he would smile, still ever so slightly in front of her. He would be doing front crawl before which allowed him to be winning but then turning into breath stroke when he got ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:17 am

"on three 1 2 3" Alexis wanted this to be a competion she didnt use her power she just moved fast.. winning at first and she started laughing in fear as James caught up.. she was going to lose if she didnt cheat. She continued to laugh seeing James pass her and she moved faster trying to catch up..playing fair.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 am

He would nod. "Ready.." Holding onto the side of the pool he would look at her, him ready to kick off. He didn't mind getting bossed around, as long as he was with Alexis. She was beautiful, and a new part of his life.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:10 am

"the winner gets to be boss for the day, and if the loser has to do what the winner says." she said and smiled looking at him. she squeezed his hand back and swam to the end of the pool and stood beside him. "ready?" she asked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:53 am

James would laugh and squeeze her hand gently. He knew who the winner of this race would be, he had seen Alexis against Ember, and Ember was faster than him. "Ok then, a race it is. Wanna set up a prize for the winner?" He would laugh lightly, looking at her. He thought that this could be it.. hoped that this could be it. She was great for him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:50 am

Alexis smiled and looked at him movinf a piece of hair from his face. "I thought i'd be alone all my life. but i got you." she siad and smirked looking at him and and intertwining thier fingers. she blushed just looking at him and she felt her heart thump.."umm okay...wanna race?" she asked scaring her self...she was about to fall and hit hard. she was tring to keep herself from falling in love...Love was strong and she wanted to make for certainf James was the one. there were somthing she had to fingure out about him. what he liked to do...and see if he was hiding things from her.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:40 am

He would kiss back and smile happily. It was their first kiss and adrenaline was running through his veins. Treading water he would hold her body close to his and kiss again. "I always thought that Cupid would have to get me a date.. not ever that she would be my date."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexis and James
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next