The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Alexis and James

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
anttz111

Alexis and James - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:38 am

Alexis blushed and turned to wrap her arms around his neck and issed him on the lips happily."Handsome." she said and smile as thier bodies came close together them both treding water together.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:28 am

He would grin and swim as fast as he could toward her, slightly grabbing her ankle. Pulling her into his embrace he would smile. "Gotcha.." Grinning he would hold her around the waist from behind and kiss the side of her jaw. "...Beautiful." Letting go he would stand behind her, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:26 am

Lex loked at him adn smiled.."only if you are." she said and hopped on his back and giggled flapping her wing taking him in the air high and droppingthem both in the pool making a large splah. Lexi laughed and giggled as she then clenched onto James and then let him go and tried to swim away from him. "Come and get me slow poke." she said and smiled at him already far away.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 am

"Sure. A swim sounds great." He would frown. "It's gonna have to be in my boxers again, Ember got me some trunks but I don't know where i left them." He would smile, lifting his top off and revealing his muscular chest and scars down his right arm. Unbuckling his belt he would take his three quarter lengths off and fold them neatly with his shirt on a sunbed. Kicking off his shoes and socks he would look at Alexis. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:11 am

Alexis walked and played with her hair her green eyes mellow today she heard James's mind and got excited as she seen a half a mile away. she then quickly appeared in the tree and sat on a brach above James. "Hey there!" she said and swung her legs as she looked at him witha smile. She knew what he was thinking and luckily she didnt think lowly of James... it bothered her a bit at how much he thought about sex, but she really liked him and she could there there was more than sex. she smirked at him and didnt even saw anything about. she didnt want him to feel embarassed. " how about a quick swim?" she asked and smiled hopping out of the tree wearing a pait of denim skinny jeans a red blouse and red flip flops whic revealed her cute pink colored toenails. she began to take off her shirt and was wearing a all white bikini.
Alexis and James - Page 3 Adriana-Lima-wh
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:00 am

James would be sitting down under a tree, dressed in a simple polo shirt and denim three quarter lengths. He was waiting for what he thought of as his girlfriend to come and meet him, so that they could do something together. Obviously when she asked him what they would want to do, he would think of the first thing a boy's mind would, and she would see that. So he had to try and think of something now, before she got her. That way, maybe he wouldn't seem so shallow. Maybe a swim? Going for a walk? Watching a film? All were good ideas and he was trying his best to think of just these. He was nervous about his date, unusual for him. But then again, dating the last ever Cupid, was a bit unusual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexis and James
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3