The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:57 am

Ember blushed, getting his drift she got up , taking his hands in hers. She threw Lexi and James the keys and poked her tongue out.
"Condoms are in the bathroom kids," she smirked and walked out with Horril.

**Carry on in Horril+Embers Invite only new topic**
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:51 am

He kissed back with a slight smirk "See I think this ... fury and passion just makes you more and more sexy by the second "He ran his other hand up her leg pausing at her skirt for a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:47 am

Ember blushed and shivered at his touch as he ran his hand up the skirt bit of her dress. She looked down at him and kissed him, moaning softly into his lips.
"It's because my body reacts to being this close to you..." Ember blushed. She didn't want to seem like a sex craved lunatic.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:45 am

"Are you sure,I mean absolutely sure you don't want more,your body is reacting to say to me you do,your fast pace is racing even faster,your breathe keeps catching." He gently ran his hands up her leg to her waist.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:41 am

Ember laughed softly and rolled over so she was on top of him, her hair falling down like a dark brown curtain hiding them from her sister and her boyfriends view. She ran her fingers down over his lips as she looked into his eyes.
"I'm content to just kiss and talk."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:33 am

"Hmmmmm" He was suddenly on top of Ember kissing her and tracing her lips softly with his tounge "I think,if you really want we should find a somewhat private room for ourselves." He smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:51 am

Ember nodded and kissed him gently, sitting up with him she looks up at him, her hands cupping his cheeks as she looks into his eyes.
"I just want to kiss you right now..." Ember smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:45 am

He kissed back completely calm ands collected as he lightl pried her arms and legs from around himself "Another night Ember my love but .. not tonight,I want to but .. there are precautions I must take before we do .."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:51 am

Ember blushed a deep crimson as she looked up at him. Did she want this with him right now? Did she want him to be the one? Yes. Ember smiled and pulled him closer and kissed him deeply, her arms wrapping around his neck as she smiled into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:46 am

He slowly pressed one hand up her shirt ever so slightly curling it around her as he kissed her on every bare section of flesh.Then he took her hands from his shirt with both of his whispering "Not here my love,not with your sister and James here."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:40 am

Ember blushed more and shivered as his lips travelled down her neck she let her own lips trail down from his ear to his jaw line then to his shoulder, her hands moving under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 am

He pulled one of her legs around hi swaist as he kissed her,his left hand resting on the side of her bare secion of stomach the other on her bum as he moved slightly to kiss her neck then her lips with rekindled furious passion.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:37 am

She shivered at his touch, her body falling limp under his fingers as she kissed back deeply, her eyes closing in bliss. She loved it how he touched her, his hands on her arms her care chest her thights and legs and the bit of her stomach that was showing.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:35 am

He kissed back with an almost aggresivly passionet tilt,his fingers seeking bare skin as they brushed over her body.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:34 am

"H-Horril..." Ember blushed at this in front of her sister and her boyfriend as she let her lips find his kissing him deeply. The touch of his lips on her skin made her go insane with love and pleasure. A simple caress of his fingers on her arm set her body alight was happiness. She kissed him deeper, smiling into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:26 am

"It is? Well then" He slowly leaned over her,his lips seeking all her bare flesh they can touch,with the exception of her wrists,his lips continued searching brushing the flesh tantaizingly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:24 am

Ember shivered softly and leaned into him, holding his hands tightly. She was scared for him but she didn't let it show. She kissed down his neck softly, her lips just gently brushing the skin of his neck.
"It's finished my love."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:12 am

He lightly grazed his teeth across the very tip of Ember's ear all the way down to her ear lobe "I am fine my love,enjoy Jumper was it ? okay enjoy the film."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:05 am

Lexi loked at them and stuck out her tounge... horril was sch a pooper sometimes. she kiss James and smiled as she then let her wings grow back into her shoulder blades and smiled at Ember
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:03 am

Ember hated seeing him like this and she took his hands in hers gently, squeezing them softly. She snuggled in closer to him as she sighed.
"Please be okay..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:59 am

He rammed the needle into his wrist with a slight excess of force injecting the blood,his hackles rising as he instinctivly growled at the needle vicously ripping it our after all the blood was into his veins,he curled in on himself for a moment,teeth imbedded in his knee then he uncurled,back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:57 am

Ember looked at the pure blood and shivered, swallowing painfully before she took the packet back to Horril, taking a bit in the syringe and handing it to him.
"Inject it into u,r wrist vein like I showed you..." Ember said softly looking up at him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:54 am

He frowned sitting up watching her cautiously for a falter or stumble,but his keen eyes saw none,he felt guilty as if he had upset her,he knew he was not the easiest guy to be around and be in love with but he tried his hardest for Ember.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:50 am

Ember's worry came back in a gush as she looked at Horril.
"yeah.." she got up slowly ignoring his earlier protests of her staying put she walked into the other room, closing the door behind her. She sighed softly, her back against the door before she slowly walked to the bathroom bit and got out the blood mixture.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:46 am

He winced slightly,then realised no change was comming over him,he was just so thirsty he felt icy inside like he was morphing back,but it was all hunger "Ember my sweet,have you strengthened that mixture of yours because,I really need a very quick meal,then .. I'll be fine,no transformation coming just bloody massive hunger."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next