The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Looking out and about.

Go down 
+2
Innocent_ox
.Kyumi.
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Looking out and about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:03 am

[[ Sures :] ]] Kyumi walked by his side, her ears perked up as she listened, smiling at his story. " Sounds cool. " She was calmer now herself, not really having much as an exciting family as him.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:59 am

((Shall we make a new topic in the cafetaria?))

Sammy started walking. "You know, my uncle used to have a couple of giants working for him. They'd throw rocks on the road, and my uncle would clear them with a spectaculair magic-show, you know, firespells, icespells and such. And those human travellers would pay them a lot of money for it. It made him a very rich man." He told Kyumi.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:50 am

Kyumi slipped her arm through his gently. " Still abit scary though.. " No stuttering again. " Yeah, lets go. " She said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:46 am

"I thought it was cool." Sammy replied as he smiled at Kyumi. "Come on, let's get something to drink." He turned around again and looked over his shoulder, waiting for her to hook his arm.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:43 am

Kyumi nodded, how was it not obvious to see him? " Y-yeah, scary.. " She said, blinking and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:35 am

The giant just walked on without further notice, while Sammy turned around and whispered: "Did you see that dude?" He thought a second. "Ofcourse you did, you couldn't miss him."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:26 am

Kyumi blinked, moving herself closer to Sammy, not liking the giant that much. Her ears flicked back. " Y-yeah.. " She had her stutter back for the moment, not liking that either. Kyumi wasn't that close to him, just about an arms length away.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:23 am

"Let's go, then!" He said as he turned around and walked against the leg of a bearded giant of 16'5". Sammy quickly avoided falling by quick footwork. A bit hazy of the sudden encounter with a giant leg, he said: "Oh, sorry, dude."

Umra just walked through the yard to the mansion to go to his job-interview, when suddenly some teenager ran into his leg and excused himself in a hazy fashion. Though Umra's giant stature would come over quite immitating, his voice was soothing and calm. It was almost like it had a drone. It was almost a very low-tone didgeridoo. "No offence." He said.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 am

Shruikan looked at Lissi and waved my spot over in the shady sycamoore trees and smiled at her happily hsi warm fellign returning "Hiya Lissi how are you?"

He smiled at her again his warm bright happy smile returning as he got up and walked to Lissi slowly still thinking "Horril's right she doesn't need hanging around her all the time it isn't fair on her"

He stopped and laid down in the warmth of the sun a few hundred metres away from her
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:14 am

Kyumi smiled quite brightly, taking hold of his hand and pulling herself up, her ears perked. " Up to you " She said to him, picking up her small bag..
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:10 am

Sammy got up on his feet, dusted himself off with his hands and put out a hand to Kyumi to help her get up her feet. "The cafetaria? They've got cold drinks."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:06 am

Kyumi nodded, her eyes glinting in the light slightly. " Sounds good. " It was strange.. shes was fine around him. No stuttering.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:02 am

"Okay, that is a relief." He said. Sammy literly shook the thoughts off his mind. He looked again at Kyumi, but this time straight into her eyes. "Wanna go get something to drink?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 am

" It's All Happening Sammy. " Again she said this with no shyness. Odd still. Kyumi's ears were flicked back slightly, as if she was used to this kind of behaviour.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:52 am

Sammy made a gesture with his arms to make clear that he was talking about the whole situation. "This all. The people popping up out of nowhere, the love-sick dragon. I'm not hallucinating, right? Because I haven't taken anything." He scratched his chin and had a very thoughtfull expression on his face. "Maybe it's a sunburn..."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:47 am

Kyumi blinked, in a day dream for a couple of minutes, she looked to Sammy, smiling softly. " Pardon Sammy? " The strange thing was, Kyumi said this as if she was not shy, which was odd...
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:40 am

Sämhurd rubbed his eyes as if he just woke up. All the people popping up was also a shock for him, though he was used to be around magical creatures. His mother even enchanted the vacuumcleaner so that it would clean the whole house without any help. He turned his head to Kyumi. "Kyumi, could you tell me once more, that I am not hallucinating?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:49 am

Lissi wakes up from her daydreaming. She really must control how deeply she goes into it. When she's daydreaming she doesn't hear anything that anyone else says.
Her eyes snapped open quickier than a blink, her bright blue eyes still sparkling.
She turned to anyone that were here with her.
"Sorry about that, I was daydreaming again."
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:56 pm

Shruikan Lands some way off from them all and wanders around the courtyard trying to clear his head saying to himself "I'm such an idiot going home wont solve anything but prove that you just can't trust yourself to be around so much blood in a confined area, plus running away isn't going to help, just take things slowly good things come to those who wait""

Shaking his head he would lay down on some cool grass and play with his shadow flame making patterns in the air "Looks like i found a new hobby for me instead of making jewllery all the time, hoorah for me wait i'm talking to myself now just great im going crazy"

Fals asleep slowly as the darkness makes a noise and begins to speak "they are right you know you are trying to hard just let things take course and stop trying and just be yourself as dangerous as you think that is, maybe showing Lissi what you truly look like is a good idea instead of this guise you wear"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:53 pm

her eye's went wide "SHRUI YOU CANT JUST LEAVE!!!! IM SURE THERE ARE RULES AGAINST IT!!!!!" she paused for a moment to suck in a large breath "SHRUI I WILL BREAK YOUR X-BOX!!!!" she jumped up and down on the spot venting her anger "he is dead meat..." she growled through her gritten teeth her eyes now a vibrant orange.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Shruikan would open his wings and step away from them all slowly looking at his big sister "Thats easy done Luci if i'm needed i shall be at home for a while anyway i promised mom i'd drop in and tell her how were all doing"

He'd launch into the sky and disappear behind the clouds speaking in Luci's head through thier connection ~Luci i'll be back soon dont worry about me whats the worse that can happen I fall out of the sky and impale myself on a tree or something stupid~

Waves with his tail before it disappears comepletely.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Kyumi blinked, shocked abit at the fact that two people had just popped up, but she guessed it was ok. " A-abit " Was her response to Luci's question.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:24 pm

"I would think it depended on the girl Luci" He smiled softly stepping from the shadows "I am confident my Neice would like some space though" He was sure Lissi was just like Violet,when she found someone she loved them dearly but she did need space,he was sure that was how his neice would be if Shrui and her had truely fallen in love.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Luci would slink silently behind shrui silently "you need to give her space brother else she will get frightened off.." She looked over her brothers sholder at the other girl and smiled slightly "dont you agree? no woman wants to be constantly trailed after by a love-sick teenager" she would then look back at her brother her eyes a soft lilac.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Kyumi nodded, now that he meantioned it, it did look like he was missing someone. Her own eyes would lower, her ears drooping slightly. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking out and about.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: