The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Looking out and about.

Go down 
+2
Innocent_ox
.Kyumi.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Looking out and about. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Kyumi was naturally shy, which was odd for her personality at times. She nodded. " Yeah. " She said simply. Enjoying someone new to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Lissi could sense her nervousness so she smiled at her warmly and friendly.
"No need to be nervous."
She looked down at the grass next to her.
"May I Sit?".
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:03 pm

Kyumi looked up at her slowly, the piece of cookie that she was eaten, she finished. " S-Sure. " Kyumi smiled to her, not knowing when the got there mind you.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:46 pm

Lissi noticed that the girl hadn't seen her so she decided to walk slowly up to her.
"Hello, my name Lissi, fancy having some company?"
Lissi smiled friendly and softly, she was no-one to be afraid of.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Kyumi was in a small day dream, due to the cookie she was eating. She didn't notice the girl at all. Kyumis tail swayed due to her happiness from eating a cookie. " This is tasty! " Kyumi thought she was saying to herself, was she or not..?
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:37 pm

Lissi was flying around gracefully, thinking to herself. Her pure black wings spread out as she glided back and forth across the sky. Her long chocolate brown hair blowing softly in the wind against her back. Lissi loved to fly around, it gave her a chance to think about things. Her eyes were sparkling like blue crystals, as she looked down below her. She noticed a girl sitting all by herself, looking lonely.
Lissi never liked people being lonely or upset so she decided she'd go and talk to her. She glided down towards the ground, folding her wings in as she silently landed on the grass a couple of yards away from her girl. She didn't want to scare her.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Kyumi walked into the courtyard now, looking around at the scenary. " I like it here.. reminds me of home " She hoped no-one heard that, but she just simply sat down on the grass and placed a small bag on her lap. " mhmm.. " She reached into the bag and took out a cookie, breaking it up abit so she could eat a piece, her ears perked up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking out and about.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: