The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Looking out and about.

Go down 
+2
Innocent_ox
.Kyumi.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Looking out and about. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:17 pm

He smiled lightly then looked around a lost look in his deep set crimson eyes, he would look around searching fro any sign of Lissi her sweet smelling scent or even a glimpse of her beautiful features "Oh i miss her so"
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Kyumi would feel rather confused, a stupid part going through her head again. But she smiled. " Ok " Was all she said to him, glancing to Sammy, feeling just like he is slightly.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Sämhurd sniffed and said: "What the hell is it?" He had never seen anything like it. It was all one big Confusement for him.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Shruikan nodded lightly at Kyumi and smiled lightly "Yeah i'm fine just well this"

He points at the darkness "Seems to like to show off quite alot and show me up and embarass me by showing my true self to every one i meet"
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Kyumi nodded, going to call him Shrui like everyone else, just to fit in abit more. She was quite confused about what was happening with him though. Her ears flicking back and her blue eyes glinting in the light. " You okay? " She simply said.

She sat down next to him, shruging. " Not really sure. " Which sounded odd, making herself feeling stupid.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Sammy looked at Shrui and said: "Hey, man, I'm Sammy." He frowned and continued. "Didn't we introduced ourself before, or am I completely tripping balls?" He looked back to Kyumi and sat down. "So, where are you from?" He gestured her politely to sit down too.

(I don't get you, Shruiken.)
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Shruikan would slowly over to the two and say politely "Hi names Shruikan but please call me Shrui every one else does"
He smiled at the two and then laid down in a more comfy position the darkness then showing what i truly look like when i lose control of my thirst once more "Oh great of allt he times i dont need that happening it happens now"

He lets out a small cry of dismay his deep set crimson eyes looking at the floor to hide his embarassment.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Kyumi nodded, looking at his ear for the moment he showed it. She kinda guessed by the way he looked when she said Neko that he didn't understand, She didn't want to explain that it was like a cat. " C-Cool. " Being of her shy nature she would stutter.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Smiled to himself glad that no one knew what he was completely as that aspect of his life was a secret he didnt like sharing not at all, he smiled again as the darkness showed what he could become if he ever lost control fo his thirst "God damn it why now for god sake"

He snarled at the darkness angrily and it stopped and billowed around him lazily.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 pm

"Okay." Sammy's eyes blinked in fatique. He had no idea what on earth a 'Neko' was, but he was too tired to ask. "I'm a Harbinger." He lifted his long red hair and showed one pointed ear. "That's like a mage who causes problems and solves them for payment." He said as he let go of his hair. "It's quite complicated...But everything here is."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Kyumi looked blank with his jokee, not minding at all though. She was not sure how to explain what she was. She narrowed it down to " Neko.. " She knew she would only put her wings out when she needed them, and only go into a demon when she was angry, but didn't know how to explain it at all. " Y-Yourself? "
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:46 pm

"Freewind. That's a cool name. Breezy..." He laughed like somebody who faked a laugh about a lame joke and put his hand back in his pocket. "Sorry about that, I tend to make lame jokes when the weather is like this." He scratched his forehead. "So...what are you?" He asked with his scandinavian accent.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Looked at the two of them smiling his body cold and shuddering "Nice too see some one is happy"

He smiled again weakly and fell asleep a mountain of pure jewellery at my feet as the darkness rested and waited for the 1st sign of trouble.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Kyumi blinked, looking to his hand before putting her own out and shaking his. " K-Kyumi FreeWind. I don't have a shortened version on my name.. or any nicknames. " She would normally stutter more that this, which was abit weird.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Shruikan's tail would move around agitated as he looked around trying to ignore the smell of blood not seeing, he was worried about what would happen when Lissi was no near or around him

In thruth he missed Lissi when she wasnt around it felt as if his had stopped dead and everything in the world was cold and bitter.

"Oh I do miss Lissi so very much"
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Sämhurd put his hand out toward Kyumi to have it shaken (not stirred : P). "I'm Sämhurd Kaningen, but please, call me Sammy." Normally, he would not introduce himself like this, but it was the haziness that was talking.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Kyumi wondered why he lied for a moment then. She didn't mind as much, just abit odd is what she found it to be. Kyumi's ears twitched, the end of her tail flicking as she looks about.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Creates beautiful pieces of jewellery using his fire craft letting off thin streams and small jets of shadow shadow flame he would smile when he created a beautiful diamond and onyx tiara "Perfection absolute perfection"

He would put the tiara to one side and start on a nother one.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:34 pm

"Yeah." Sam nodded in a hazy fashion at first, but then he shook his head. "I-I'm sorry, I'm lying to you people. I actually hate this weather. It boils my brain." A small silence followed. Sam looked at the sky too. "Hmmm, I'd commit murder for a boiled egg."

Last edited by The_Soapmaker on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Kyumi thought for a moment, they may of just suddenly appeared, but she would try and be-friend them. " I B-believe it is. " She said glancing up at the sky, then back to Sámhurd.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Sämhurd was walking through the yard. He was in a hazy mood, not because he had done drugs or so. The sun just burned the flesh off Sam's skull, and that despite his long hair. He saw some people sitting in the far and walked up to the. Was he going to make a joke, or not? For him, it was a difficult question. He decided to not act funny, and just say hello. That would be just dandy. "...Dandy?" He whispered to himself. "Good afternoon, what a lovely weather, no?" He said after he arrived at the scene.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:05 pm

Kyumi frowned, not really liking this, she just came out to sit and eat abit of her cookies. Not really knowing that she would bump into anyone, even though she wanted to make friends. She just nodded to Shruikan and stood up, picking up her bag also.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Lands infront of Lissi and Kyumi and smiles at them then hugs Lissi Lightly and smiles at her releasing "Hi Lissi how are you today I hope you are well"

Smiles again then stands by Lissi and takes her hand lightly "Hello kyumi and sorry if I startled the two of you, I tend to do that quite a lot for some reason I think it's because the way i look, hehe a giant black dragon landing infront of you is bound to startle you"
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Kyumi was fine with it. " So do i, just i g-get alittle shy. I k-know i shouldn't " Kyumis stuttering calmed down a tad, still going on though. She shook her hand with hers. " I'm Kyumi. " She said.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Lissi smiled at sat down next to her.
"Sorry i should introduce myself..Im Lissi."
She held out her right hand for her to shake.
"I hope you dont mind be being here, I love making new friends and you looked down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking out and about.   Looking out and about. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking out and about.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: